All I ever hear about is how supposedly “corrupt” the Democrats are...

All I ever hear about is how supposedly “corrupt” the Democrats are. So why don’t we break it down by president and the numbers?
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That’s one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Those are facts.

Who's corrupt now, Sup Forums?

STATING FACTS?

I'M SHAKING, LITERALLY SHAKING.

B-B-BUT OBANGO!

The democrats have the MSM who manage not to have any interest in their scandals until forced to cover them. Plus Republicans are held to a higher standard and will throw their own under the bus. The democrats will keep pushing their own toward the presidency until the wheels fall off.

Your personal opinion that's shaped by right-wing echochambers is literally irrelevant to this.

The GOP is objectively the party of corruption and crime.

>ayy le im not caught so im not corrupt xd
sage

This.

Because Dems cover each other's asses so they never face prosecution. What the fuck do you think corruption means?
Look up Weatherman Underground sometime.

>muh scandal-free Obama
His administration was literally caught providing guns to drug cartels and compelling businesses to donate to his buddies.

>implying sides more relevant than memes

The Republicans investigate democrats so fucking much for everything that if 'democrats aren't caught' means one of two things:
1. Democrats are innocent
2. Republicans are really, really fucking incompetent.

I was just taking your bullshit at face value and not researching it because I'm sure it points to DailyKos and other fucktard parsing operations. It might help libtards if they stop insisting that Hillary is so squeaky clean when everyone knows only a full blown retard could really believe that.

Operation Fast And Furious

Bush a Republican? Hahahah

Democrats own all the media, and they constantly create new branches of government that they also own.
It's no wonder their crimes go unnoticed.

Lyndon Johnson had a lot of crony business deals and while he was a legendary senator and president, everyone knows he stole the Texas senate election of 1948. It's a famous incident, and you should know about it if you're going to post like this.

how tf does a political party conduct an investigation
fuck off with that weak ass strawman
>correction
>republican accuse democrats of stuff just like democrats accuse republicans of stuff

Guys, I'm not saying Democrats are angels. They're definitely not.

But Republicans are just so, so much worse.

Like, do you really think 100% of the crimes of Republicans get punished and 1000% of the crimes of democrats don't?

The facts tell a story, and it's pretty unambiguous

>democrats literally get dead people to vote to elect kennedy
>head of DNC has to fucking resign last year

oy vey no corruption in the good old democrat party

get back to what you know best mohammed, raping german women and TMD (trucks of mass destruction)

Do you know the difference between indictment and being swept under the rug? I bet you do!
Also
>sure we're corrupt but by this atbitrary evidence i have put together of only indictments, we are only slightly less corrupt.
Have a (You) on me. Don't spend it all in one place, vermin.

Because the dems control the courts.

You resorting to Memes kind of proves my point that facts don't matter to you at all.

Sure, it's not a perfect comparison, but you can't really think that democrats get away with 99.999% of crimes and it's the opposite with republicans, right?

I literally have no idea what point that sentence is supposed to convey.

Could be the fact that english isn't my native language, but then again...I don't think so

yes you can, especially if the media is left leaning therefore not many people would know about it / look into it.
also hillary is more corrupt than trump

>Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

I wonder if this will be true after the uranium one investigation.

Yes it will be, because there's no such thing.

>also hillary is more corrupt than trump

right. Because she made deals as SecState that were signed off by all necessary agencies?

Their corruption runs deep that is why they are suspiciously never indicted

Oh yeah, they control THOUSANDS of people who all keep it a secret and nobody noticing it for decades.

Because that seems logistically realistic.

>the people controlling the media, government, and private institutions don't put themselves in jail

really makes me tink

Checked, but I'm afraid I still have to tell you to talk to the hand. See below.
Pic related. In the spirit of Eric Paddock "comped" memes, this is now an Eric Holder "talk to the hand" thread.

>objective
lol they are corrupt, they are criminals, but lets not act like this isn't a uniparty

Democrats got Scooter Libby prosecuted for "lying" about the outing of Valerie Plame when he wasn't even the source or reason for the investigation. You can't be tangentially involved in any possibly nefarious activity if you are a republican. But you can hand deliver uranium to the Russians and plane loads of money at night to Iranians if you are a democrat. No questions will be asked except on "FAUX NEWS TWO SCOOPS OMG!!! BRFRUMP!!". Which is one big reason Hillary lost. It was the only method of accountability available to Americans.

Well you dumb shits keep Merkel in power so I'm not shocked.

Yeah, I too hate smart, stable and reasonable heads of states.

How would this logistically work? You think tens of thousands of people would reliably keep this a secret?

Operation Fast and Furious. The IRS scandal. The $2 billion spent building Healthcare.gov. The Veterans Administration letting veterans die waiting for care. The Office of Personnel Management hacking. Lying about Bowe Berghdahl.

It's pretty retarded when it's just one poster spamming.

STOP using hate facts!

It's not my fault reality has a liberal bias.

That's ridiculous. It's more likely that you created this image of ,men hiding in shadows to try to rationalize why you support a party that is proven corrupt.

lol @ you

Every scientific organization not in the back pocket of special interests support liberal views. In order to rationalize this, those on the right will try to invent why this is; It's because universities and scientific organizations are liberally biased rather than their being liberal as being a result from facts accumulated.

Yeah, lol at facts.

Why tf do you care Ahmed? Bye

Because unlike the right in the US, germans are compassionate for other humans :)

So sorry you're blinded by memes.

"german"
i lol'd

Don't make me laugh holy shit germans respect human beings? Did you forget ww2 and ww1? Du bist einen dummkopf

Your country lost it's heart and soul and you are proof of it. Begone slave.

Yeah, because that wasn't like 70 years ago or something.

Again, MEMES!

Well, atleast my country isn't about to lose its economy ;)

>Obama administration as “scandal free”
Oh don't be so sure of that. Thanks to Mueller, all sorts of interesting tidbits are getting dug up, and even though Hillary was behind most of it, the buck stops with Obama.

Yea like your judgements werent old news either. Fuck off mohamed

I'm sure all that free money for foreign Invaders is completely sustainable.

your country isn't shit without UK and US buying your goods

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Yeah, the refugee crisis is all but over, but okay. Surely the forth biggest economic power can't handle 500k new people.

So...you're saying Obama worked with the russian government to...lose this election? That doesn't make any sense

Iran-contra and watergate
Nuff said

Yes, thank you, we too learn a bit about economy in school.

Hey man, those are only the two biggest scandals in modern US history. Both by republican presidents.

Surely that's a coincidence.

We should trust democrats with our lives and hand them all of the power and republicans should kill themselves would this make you happy non american?

is obamaleaf off tonight?

why did the republicans base their mascot off of something they hunt, while the democrats based theirs off of something they fuck?

>neocons are degenerates so what now Sup Forums!?
I feel that you've taken a wrong turn.

Whoa, that's crazy. If anything, it's digging all sorts of shit against Repubs and Trumps cabinet full to the brim with oligarchs with direct connects to Putin himself. Surely all a coincidence.

Doesn't matter though because charges have been placed and we won't know who will be put into custody until Monday the earliest.

Don't be shocked if it's Trumps team going down. I won't be. Anyone following the news won't be.