Is Ramzpaul right about the Alt-Right?

Is this how it really was?

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/924396724252225537

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dick_mojo/status/924397364814553088
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup.

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. Any hatred directed towards the Jews is unwarranted and based entirely on lies perpetuated by white supremacists on anime image boards.

You all need to grow up.

RamZPaul is a jew.

It's an improvement

yes, and I like it

Which one was really alt-rock, The Cure or New Order?

that DS flier is from like 2015 though, and Ramsey is an irrelevant, spineless cuck

I spotted the jew

Jews are good human beings.

LOL

The weev poster prank was literally from 2016. He's just butthurt that he's become irrelevant as people have moved past cuck nationalism

dailystormer is a fake jew site and all it does is complain about blacks, not jews.

MAKE OUR OWN SITES!

We need sites dedicated to the destruction of the jews, and not run by jews like these fake neo sites.

Confirmed for never once reading the daily stormer

They literally have a main section of their site called "The Jewish Problem"

>more literally who e-celebs
Fuck off fag. The alt-right isn't even a real thing

twitter.com/dick_mojo/status/924397364814553088

Imagine being this person.

The alt right are white american identitarians, a complete faction of there own. They aren't fucking natsocs nor are the populist trump supporters.

I don't get the hate for Ramz. Heard of him before e celebs were a thing, even heard of the altright through him back in 2012 before that entered word of mouth. He sounds rational and maybe if nationalists weren't larping nazis and more like Front National, America would be back to the way it used to be: 90% white and a 10% minority.

FN lost though. Quit being delusional.

there are a lot of old anti-semite sites out there that document all the Jewish stuff

The problem with nationalists in america is they relied more on race as compared to in Europe which relied more on ethnicity and culture. Polish nationalism isn't white nationalism, they wouldn't want a bunch of English people flooding their country rather to protect their sovereignty. It's funny how Dickie Spencer says Melania's citizenship is her race when in 1950 immigration was favored more to Western Europe than Eastern and Southern, because they're culturally compatible with American values.

I honestly think immigrants should be tested to see if they're compatible with American western values. It'll naturally sort itself out with mostly Western Europeans qualifying to pass the test with a small non Western European and non European minority being allowed in.

its being subverted and made out to be too extreme to expand

>FN lost though.

And what do you suppose will change that? Dressing up as stormtroopers? Denying the holocaust and blaming da joos for everything? FN could win if tensions get that dire.

Is Radiohead alt-rock?

Who says what the boundaries are? Why can't it contain lots of groups with different ideas?

imo the whole thing is stupid. Americans see europe as one big group while not even realizing how many globalist that is. What the fuck is even white and what isn't. Would this mean mixing anglos with turks or modern greeks? Nords with spanarids? Fucking hell.

how globalist*
Spaniards*

Exactly. White = European wouldn't fit American as a nation since Eastern and Southern Europeans were discriminated from even moving here.

White originally meant Germanic in early American parlance, there's been more confusion about the term as America started to include non-whites, because in comparison spaniards or Italians would be white so they were eventually absorbed into the term. It originally blanketed the anglos, good portion of the scots, Germans, and the nordics afaik

>pic
>fight for global white supremacy
Looks like a false flag or a retard put that up. "White supremacy" is an unsavable term and an innacurate description, "white nationalism" is salvageable and more palatable.

Yeah, but add a "we don't like niggers hispanics and jews" sign on the left.

I may be naive or not getting the joke but I have a genuine question I'd like to see answered:

Why do people act as if Weev isn't a Jew?

No bully pls. Just serious answers.

Good!

White nationalism is fucking silly and your pic describes my point. The definition of white keeps getting broader. The dude in your pic considers himself white.

RamZPaul is a beta old man who consorts with young Jewesses and only ever punches right.

The one on the right happened like 2 years ago. Ramzpaul is a nobody faggot stop posting him you cock sucking jew

The alt right has so much promise and do much potential... we were de-cucking the right and saving Western Civilization. Then, Spencer came along and ruined it with Charlottesville and heil gate.

we'll reinvent and come back stronger

you don't know what your talking about. Paul is the real deal, fool

Rampzpaul is full of shit.

Weev faxed the flier on the right back in 2013-2014.

Yeah fuck Richard Spencer the white race should bend over and politely get fucked in the ass by based black cock, amirite fellow pede?

This
I bet ((they)) are funding nazi movement to subvert pol