What is the best city in America and why is it Salt Lake?

>low crime
>overwhelmingly white
>mormon/trad af
>muh scenery
>purple but more magenta than mauve
>no anime conventions

Why else could you ask for?

I've been there, the only thing i didnt like is that americans piss on everywhere, almost in every corner there was a guy pissing

What do you really know about these people?

i bet they were all wetbacks

>mormon/trad af

they were wh*Te

Salt Lake is a polluted shit hole and mormons are cultist garbage.

Honestly, I’d take beaners over Mormons.

Holy fuck im gettin real sick of all the DISINFO on my state not only do i live in utah i live IN SLC
>Crazy huge homless population
>Heroin epidemic
>SPICS EVERYWHERE
>The mormons run every seat of gubment
>Yes there is anime conventions
>one of the highest suicide rates in merica

this is true

A place without Mormons would be nice, I already got the rest covered

Shh
Mormons are evil rednecks
Never make this thread again

I wouldent say it's a shit hole really utah is a great state but it needs a whole lota fixing

Muhammad also translated the word of God from something no one was allowed to see, except fo him of course.

:^)

The second biggest comic-con in the US just happened there.
>no anime conventions
You obviously don’t live there. Bullshit slide threads all get the seasoning.

Utahn here

SLC is the worst place in Utah.

>low crime
It's got terrible crime rates thanks to random polynesian gangs and libtard lesbian mayor. (that thankfully keep the regular hispanic gangs down, but it makes it less centralized and more violent) Downtown gets terrifying at night, all except Temple Square. Stay out of Pioneer Park, period. That's the dealers place.
>overwhelmingly white
Refugees, hispanics, and polynesians are going there in droves. I-15 corridor to the south is still pretty pure though and economically booming.
>Muh scenery
That I can't argue. Gotta love hiking paths being a 10 min drive in any direction, but I tend to prefer Timp to Olympus. Inversions are absolutely horrific there in the winter.
>Purple
It's sadly been getting bluer every year, especially with UofU and Park City getting those hollywood types to start bailing Cali and move here
>no anime conventions
lol SLC Comic Con is actually causing trouble with San Diego because they're getting too big.

>Why else could you ask for?

How about some breathable air?
That bowl of brown smog is a deal breaker.
Clean that shit up.

I know nothing about Utah other than it's from where the dinosaur Utahraptor comes from

It's a cool dinosaur.

Why is it always people who dont live in the state that vouch for them? really makes me think desu famalamadingdong

Mormons down here are recruiting Bolivian migrants. Every other day I'll come across a sickly looking pasty white mormon misionare with a two or three Bolivians in tow.
All of them wearing those cheap looking suits.
Its adorable.

Utah was probably the best state in the US when it came to visiting and seeing the national parks etc.

>T. cuckold

Look faggot, mormonism is cuck

and Many Utah women are coal burner

>many utah women are coalburner
Not any more so then every other state

Was there once, lots of homeless but other than that it was nice. But their city blocks are like 8/10 of a fucking mile, don't think you're walking only 10 blocks

All big cities are trash, best towns in America are under 100,000 people.

Here they hire Ricans and Chicanos

>no anime conventions

yeah naww fuck that

utah low key has the best anime convention

>frizzy jew hair.
>jew name
>nose has surgery scars

Church of Latter day Saints confirmed for KIKED.com

mormons are disgusting heretics
even if they're "trad", they're despicable cultists

i like Utah, but Salt Lake county is very polluted. It's the second most polluted county in the country. Also, Bingham Canyon is the most polluted city in the US, aside from some shit hole in northern alaska no one has ever heard of.

Mormons are shit
but they shit out a lot of white kids

Oh yeah your 100% right you can see the smog in the air in salt lake county there is a cool spot i like to chill at it's north of SLC up in the avenues you go on a little hike and you get a good spot from the top of a mountain where you can view the valley and all of SLC and you can see just the disgusting air quality it's sad really

There's a Mormon church 5 mins walk from my house.

If ur white go fuck some hot mormon girls and get some free food

Thoughts on Tooele? pic unrelated.

>Bingham Canyon
Tis what happens when you set up shop next to the biggest copper pit mine in the world.

Whats there to say about tooooleeee? you can go shooting out there? thats cool

Mormons are worse than Jews and Joseph Smith was a false flagging kike sent to start discourse among Christians.

>mormons worse then jews
they are bad but thats just retarded to say

You can’t buy a double shot in Salt Lake City. What a bunch of Mormon faggots makes me want to vomit.

Pretty much nowhere, but it's good if you wanna buy land and ranch in a nice hilly place. People like to go shooting there, and if they start shooting on your land you can shoot at them back. Pretty nice deal.

Go watch Cody's Lab on Youtube. He's a stereotypical bernie-fag, but his videos on gardening and beekeeping shows a lot of what ranching out there's like.

why our countrymen are all brainwashed idiots or degenerate floofs

If your a reg at a cool bar they will do whatever the fuck you want desu but yes the laws are fucking retarded

They've tried to overthrow the American government several times and they keep records of all people in the US and probably elsewhere. They are worse.

been there, it was the only place where i felt like i was still in a white country

>implying the jews dont do the same and more

hahahahah where did you go?
My area is infested with spics my 4plex just got tagged by some spic grafiti last night actually

don't you mean
>what is the best city in the world, and why is it Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jews aren't preping for it all to crash

>implying Mormons aren't false flagging Jews

Brah the jews dont need to prep for shit when they are the ones causing the crash

fucking JIDF

Oh you mean the nigger capital of Pennsylvania?

>>what is the best city in the world, and why is it Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Wrong, Edmonton is the best city

I'm a trucker and I go through SCL a lot. Took a wrong turn and went through an area with hundreds of junkies cooking up heroine and crack.

Also from talking to bartenders and what not everyone says the place is really repressed and everyone is hopped up on antidepressants and psychiatrist appts

We just store that and your genealogical records in a nuke-proof bunker because we believe the world's going to get so messed up that most of that info is going to be destroyed or rewritten.

We want to preserve the cultures and national identities of our ancestors, not mix and subsequently erase them like the globalist jews want.

here's a guy that lives in Philly

>I have literally no argument

Utah/California/Eastern Idaho Mormons are bad, annoying and self righteous buttholes.
Arizona/Texas/Western Idaho/Oregon Mormons are good, nice and want to be left alone.

>What more could you want?

Not having my state run by cultists who believe the fanfic tier bullshit scribbled by a con artist who was driven out of every state in the union.

Seriously, fuck Mormons in general and Joseph Smith in particular. Holier-than-thou hypocrite moralfags are the worst kind of scum.

>everyone is white
>pittsburgh
Better than Kikeistan Philly thats for god damn sure but its no conservative paradise m8
Edinboro is where its at

I don't want you to have my genealogical records, fuck off. You don't have a right to my information.

magic undies protect from the nuclear
confirmed

Maybe in the past.
The Jews turned Brigham Young's city into degeneracy central.
Provo instead.

>Joseph Smith
>kike
The anti-Mormon shills in every LDS thread are getting more desperate

It's a meth town in the middle of no where. It's really ugly despite most of Utah being beautiful in general. It's closer to Nevada.

Fuck off, Mormon shill.

I lived two blocks from the old trainstation.

Holy shit it's a fucking 3rd world tent city there. Mormon gibs suckle a permanent drug/homeless settlement.

Also the attendant at the gym I went to said the place turned into a brothel in the men's locker room on Sundays. Don't know wtf thats about.. This is the gym that is in the Gateway mall for any closet mormon fags, you're welcome

>>mormon/trad af
Utah is increasingly becoming degenerate

>>muh scenery

I mean I guess if you don't count Eastern Europeans and Italians as being white, who by the way, make up for 70% of the people you see walking around

>Arizona
Mormon colonies everywhere below St. George are the reason people like Romney and Flake exist. Also I have no idea how Reid is even able to talk to a bishop with a straight face.

Meanwhile Utah got us based Chaffetz and Lee.

Too late. We usually get it from census records anyways.

> backwater shithole
> brb omw to worship fuccing joseph smith (no fr that's his name)
> gl finding a job paying 150k
nah thanks brah

Then don't be upset when I break into your vault to get them back. Hippity hoppity I want my property.

Reid is crooked as a Mississippi fenceline

You obviously never been here utah's economy is massive and is growing extremely rapidly

wtf

Gabriel spoke to Mohammed (pbh) Islam is the most logical of the monotheist religions, (no virgin birth, no retarded trinity, no magic seeing glasses, no silly ass chosen people that are to rule over the goyim) just worship god and you're good

I lost my virginity in Salt Lake City.

>The anti-Mormon shills in every LDS thread are getting more desperate

true

Well I guess this shit is settled. Next thread.

stop posting about SLC if you like it

everything that gets posted here gets ruined

tell Sup Forums omaha is great plz

SLC is shit. Commies, refugees, niggers/spics/island niggers, fags/dykes, junkies everywhere. And the inversion makes it look like a depressing shithole. When the church was racist 30-40 years ago it was probably a pretty sweet huwhite place to live.

Oh, and don't forget to slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with you, make people your slaves, marry 9 year olds, and destroy any historically significant monuments that don't align with Islam.

>no anime conventions
Wrong website, transplant.

>Kikeistan Philly
:( don't remind me

>hippity hoppity I want my property
cringe

find a new home weeb

>shill thinks he can break into the Granite Vaults
kek, good luck.

They don't say it's one of the most secure places in the world for no reason.

>The anti-Mormon shills
I think there should be more
fuck mormonism and its rape of theology

>was racist 30-40 years ago
Literally every city in the country was nice when they were racist in the 50's and 60's. Niggers and Jews can ruin any city.

If I have to kill you Mormon scum and your shills to do it that's fine with me. Don't take what belongs to me.

Shouldn't you be turning the other cheek, cuck? :^)

Yeah, still an asston of blacks
Sorry m8, we'l be glad to accept yinz as refugees

I live in Salt Lake and the pollution is terrible. The state needs to quit this mining of materials that bring in low revenue,

I've never seen that in my life.

The jobs pay well, so, if you are looking for a capital city area with good jobs and heavily White.
Maybe if you are downtown. The country is 81% white(state 87%). That's 10% higher than the national average and much higher for countries surrounding capitals.

Provo city only 45 minutes away and has the most conservatives of any city in the nation.

provo a shit