Because they're full of semen.

This. I fucked her nipples.

Ami's are bigger.

Ami is best girl.

useless meat for useless girl

>I was pretending to be a retard

-the animation

She never pretended to be a retard.

She was just always super genki due to her family situation as a sort of coping mechanism.

>monster tits
>helps Ryuuji cook and prepare tea sometimes
>working 2 or more part time jobs
>captain of the softball team
>useless

More like best waifu in the series.

>I won't let you give up on your dreams!
>Gives up on her crush.
>Gives up on the money she was saving all the show so her ex-crush can run away and then come back.
Why is she treated like shit?

>he thinks Minori is best girl
That's actually me

The author had to force Taiga and Takasu together somehow. Could only do that by fucking over Minorin's character.

But she gave them her money, which was 70% of her screen time and the main focus of her backstory (paying her own university with her own money to be as good as her brother). She literally renounced everything she worked for and it lasts less than a full episode.

for symmetrical docking

It's even worse when you consider her whole "I'm gonna be serious, I'm gonna take what I want" speech to Ami near the vending machines.

It's just truly terrible writing. First half of Toradora is so good and the second half is so awful.

Ryuuji makes it completely obvious that he likes her

>TEEHEE I guess I DONT believe in ghosts lmao
>makes him feel like a fucking useless shit on the snow trip

She deserves her despair. At least Ami's games brought Ryuuji to where he actually wanted to be.

Anime end is completely different than the LNs. Only thing the anime did better was the anime-only kiss scene.

What happened with the second half? Did they just switch writers?

Idol girl is the only one who had an arc and grew up to a decent position through the show. Main girl never improved in any way besides accepting she needs her man to do anything in her life and cleaning her dishes, if anything she lost the little personality she had. MC was forced from one position to the other and situations formed and resolved around him, his only decisition is at the end and is broken in the next episode.

what happens in the LN?

She stays with Ryuuji because she moves in with her mom nearby.

I get what the anime was trying to do by making her disappear, but it makes no fucking sense. How would they just stop seeing each other for an entire year? Stupid. Also Minori doesn't give them any money, they feed them and help them a bit, but that's it.

Minori feels like shit, but it's justified given how much of a bitch she was by ignoring everything Ryuuji tried to do for her. She was far more guilty of infantilizing Taiga because she felt she had to protect her from anything even resembling the real world. Ryuuji calls her out on her shit endlessly, and gave her comfort when she needed it even if she didn't know it.

that sounds nice.
I'm not gonna read it tho.

Do people seriously prefer Taiga? Fucking why?

Lowest common denominator, just like most tsunderes. Same people who thought Kirino was unironically a good character.

>Childish looking annoying bitch
>Autist
>Hot Model Bitch

Luigi had his choices and he chose wrong

They have good chemistry together. It's not about what you want it's about who Ryuji wants and who would be good together.

Honestly felt shorter than watching the anime given all the dumbass filler it had

the anime did have some pretty good animation when it mattered.

Outside of some really bad proportions in certain frames, it was more than fine.

I really don't freak out at all with weird proportions, that's just how anime is for me. The other day I saw a comparison of Vegeta's frontals under different directors and he looked like six different characters; never got bothered by that when watching the show. If you can give me a single episode as animated as Taiga fighting the president, or the final time they push Taiga, I'm more than happy.