Prisma thread

Prisma thread

Lets talk about those semen demons, both of their myroom lines in the recent game are too suggestive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykqb166sbbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XHzV2l60uNk
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/guide_faq.php#nav
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No video yet about all their lines?

Bond 1 Illya: Huh... Ruby, isn't there anything to do to kill the time?
Ruby: Hm... very well then, let's take a look at this slideshow of my secret collection of Illya's sleeping faces-
Illya: Please delete that right now!

Bond 2 Illya: Am I doing my job well? I'm sorry, the magical girls in the anime that I watch are more like, zubaba! Or zubya! Being more like that would be good, but...
Ruby: Illya's perspective on magical girls is still as radical and terrible as always~

Bond 3 Illya: Even though it was uneasy at first, I'm getting more and more used to living here. Mashu-san and Da Vinci-chan-san are gentle, Roman-san is... unreliable, but Fou-kun is so fluffy, and, Master-san is... that is... someone who genuinely cherishes me and takes care of me, I know that.

Bond 4 Illya: I'm... not afraid. No matter how strong the enemy is, no matter what destiny awaits us... Master-san must surely be even stronger than that. I'm sure of it!

Bond 5 Illya: Hm... ehehe~ I like it when Master-san strokes my head... ah, next time I'd like you to dry my hair after a bath... fue!? T-to get into the bath together... we can't! ...not yet...

Dialogue 1 Illya: Thanks for your hard work! But, there's still things to do. Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Dialogue 2 Illya: Master, huh... there was a red person who called themselves this before that...
Ruby: Well, the hierarchy of the master-servant relationship is getting pretty complex, eh~

Dialogue 3 Illya: I'm used to being ordered around... so a Master and Servant relationship is fine. But, please don't give me orders that are too mean...

Dialogue 4 Illya: I've heard that Kuro is messing with Master-san again, but... if you don't properly say that you don't like it when you don't like it, that's not good, okay? If not, then... it-it'll be stolen, you know! Many, many things! (When you have Chloe von Einzbern)

Dialogue 5 Illya: Um... just now at the corridor, a man with a big black beard saw me and let out a strange scream before fainting. Fue? Just leave him be? And don't approach him ever again? Fue~... that's really... huh, just what is that person... (When you have Edward Teach)

Dialogue 6 Illya: Eh? Was that Mama's voice that I heard just now? Hm, was I mistaken... she seemed to have a refined, elegant way of speaking, and Mama feels more... well, eccentric... (When you have Heaven's Dress)

Dialogue 7 Illya: Lately, I've felt a gaze on me at times. Though he's no longer there whenever I turn around quickly, once, I caught a glimpse of a red cloak. I wonder what he wants with me... it would be good if he could just say it clearly. (When you have Emiya [Archer])

Liked things Illya: I like summer! Maybe that's because I was born during summer? When I see gigantic, towering clouds, I just feel tempted to start running!

Disliked things Illya: If it's what I dislike, then it's Kuro when she's behaving badly... I guess. She's terrible, okay!? Even though the one doing it is Kuro, because we look alike it gets blamed on me! Hah... as her older sister, I must be more strict with her! Yes, as an older sister!

Holy Grail Illya: A Holy Grail that can grant any wish... although it's hard to believe, if it's real, it must surely be used to make everyone happy. If everyone can get accustomed just having a little bit more nice things in their future, I think that would be great...

Event Illya: It looks like you're doing some sort of event? I want to see it too. Um... can I go along...?

Birthday Illya: Happy birthday, Master-san! I made a birthday cake together with Ruby! Eat up, eat up!
Ruby: It wasn't made with any ingredients that might affect the mind, so please feel at ease.

Summoning Illya: Eh, you can call me Illya. I'm in fifth grade in elementary school. Also... currently working as a magical girl, yes. Uu~ I don't know if I'll be of any use... but I'll try my best!
Ruby: Ruby-chan is also here! Let's do this in an interestingly cute way, Grandmaster!

Level Up Illya: Did I grow bigger...? Hah, I meant my height!

Ascension 1 Illya: We did it! Transformation complete!
Ruby: This shamefully happy transformation scene has been banked in, feel free to view it anytime in your mind~
Illya: There's nothing like that, right!? Ma-master-san, too, don't expect anything like that!

Ascension 2 Illya: It feels like my body has gotten lighter, somehow... I'm properly growing, right!
Ruby: No way! Illya, please do not grow by even 1 millimetre!
Illya: Why!!

Ascension 3 Illya: Awesome... the magical energy is overflowing...! I can fight even more now. I'll protect everyone! T-then, for nurturing me this far, thank you! From now on, I'll do my very, very best!

Ascension 4 Illya: This summer vacation has turned out to be longer than I thought... Master-san, take responsibility and help me with my homework!

Now Kuro

Combat Start 1 Then, I'll indulge myself and go wild.
Combat Start 2 Mana levels are sufficient. Now, give me someone to fight.
Skill 1 Do you really want to see it that much?
Skill 2 Did you want it like this?
Command Card 1 Hm?
Command Card 2 Wanna do it?
Command Card 3 Sure.
Noble Phantasm Card I'll show you my precious treasure!
Attack 1 Hah!
Attack 2 Let's go!
Attack 3 Over here!
Extra Attack Bye bye~
Noble Phantasm Pierce the mountain, part the water, the twin wings are yet to fall... Triple-Linked Crane Wing!
Damage 1 You're joking, right..!?
Damage 2 Kuh!
Defeat 1 I'm out of mana... That's disappointing...
Defeat 2 Your face... I'll remember it... I'll definitely make you cry afterwards...
Victory 1 You can't do it anymore? That was fast. Please try harder next time.
Victory 2 Huh, I'm a bit tired. Mana transfer, please? Master~

Level Up It's still far, far from enough~

Ascension 1 What's with that look of yours. I know it, ok? That the others will strip and change. You were hoping for something like that, weren't you. That's really disgusting.

Ascension 2 Hm, hm, isn't this pretty good. Even though I think I'm the type to serve, being pampered like this isn't bad at all.

Ascension 3 I've said it before, but I'm not stripping. Not even if you're begging me with those puppy dog eyes, really. But, well, if it's the final one... mm, no, it's nothing.

Ascension 4 To think that we'd get this far. You're really a tenacious one, aren't you. Fine... just for now, just for a bit... it's okay to take a peek.
My Room

Bond 1 I'm short of mana. Is there any cute girl full of mana somewhere around here~ Particularly those of the Caster class.

Bond 2 Huh? Did you touch me some place strange just now?

Bond 3 To have so many Servants under your lead, just who are you? What's up with your mana and mental strength? Or rather, it's that... the strangest thing of all is that communication ability which allows you to converse freely with any Heroic Spirit, no matter who it is. ...were you not aware of it?

Bond 4 I wonder what your mana tastes like. ...ah, it's okay even if you don't run away. You idiot, it was just a joke. ...if I was actually serious, I wouldn't be able to get in the mood if you don't resist anyway.

Bond 5 It's strange... when you're in the room, my heart is so at ease. Besides my family, you are the first person to make me feel this way. Just for a while, lend me your shoulder, okay?

Dialogue 1 Aren't you going to work? Or did you want to laze around with me?

Dialogue 2 If you're the master, then I'm the slave, right? Eh? That's wrong? Master and Servant? Isn't that the same.

Dialogue 3 Y-yes. Kuro is Master's slave... n-no matter the order, I will absolutely obey it... hey, wait, don't take it seriously! It was just a joke, a joke!

Dialogue 4 Wait a minute!? I seem to have passed by a person that looked like my Mama just now!? And what's more, she's forgotten to cover up her chest!? Somebody point it out to her, please! (When you have Heaven's Dress)

Dialogue 5 That gun, that voice, that man is unmistakably my... hm, no, I guess not. He must have continued to be an Assassin right until the end, walking a path that I can neither know nor imagine. (When you have Emiya [Assassin])

Dialogue 6 His back... it looks familiar. Though it's larger and stronger than the one I know, that posture of his, which is so forthright to the point of being a harrowing sight, that is something that has never changed. Though, Onii-chan... well, I'll never call him something like that. (When you have Emiya [Archer])

Dialogue 7 My unworthy younger sister has been in your care, it seems. That kid is really air-headed, so please watch after her. Though she's basically unreliable, there are still times when she's strong, times when you can rely on her. (When you have Illyasviel von Einzbern)

Liked things What I like? Hm, people I get along with. I like people who'll give me a lot of mana, yeah?

Disliked things If it's what I dislike, then it's that, yeah, that. Illya, when she's being annoyingly indecisive! Even though she's strong once she's resolved herself, it takes so long until that happens~

Holy Grail The Holy Grail... huh. People can make a wish for something, and it will come true. Whether or not that is good or evil, we are incapable of living any other way.
Event There's something you have to do. Come on, I'll accompany you. Let's go together?

Birthday Happy Birthday! Eh, it's something important, okay? It's an expression of gratitude for being born and coming so far, and a confirmation that you have continued to live to this day. To be able to receive such a blessing once a year is surely something to be happy about. Come on! Straighten up? There's still a long way to go!
Other

Summoning It looks like you've been looking out for me, in many ways. Just saying goodbye like this would be rude, so I'm repaying my debt. Yeah, I'm sure I'll be of help to you. That's because the older sister is certain to be more excellent, isn't she?

Now this thread slowly sinks down with no replies, and no semen demens

What would you do with your very own Illya meat puppet? I would dress it up in cute clothes and feed it candy!

>Y-yes. Kuro is Master's slave... n-no matter the order, I will absolutely obey it... hey, wait, don't take it seriously! It was just a joke, a joke!
MUH

Any audio rips?

Play the game for now. You can press Ilya for free in the shop, and Kuro can be obtained easily since she's free.

Flowers in her hair, a collar, high heels, and not much else

Angelica is best doll and best card.

Wish I'll get Illya

>It's strange... when you're in the room, my heart is so at ease. Besides my family, you are the first person to make me feel this way. Just for a while, lend me your shoulder, okay?

I seriously fuckinh hope Miyu is a surprise servant.

Isn't Miyu basically family to Kuro?

What servant would she be? She's more projectile-oriented than Ilya, so she'll just be another caster.

Saber Install.

Definitely a Caster. But considering Illya has Quintet Fire as her NP, I'd love it if Miyu's NP were the cards.

I only posted that webm because both that line and that webm give me heart attacks. Kuro's adorable.

I literally need to headpat Kuro now

I hope Silver Link is saving all their money for this fight.

I NEED TO STOP WATCHING THIS SHITTY ANIME. EVERY SECOND I THINK ABOUT THESE FUCKS I STRAY FURTHER AWAY FROM GOD'S LIGHT. PLEASE FREE ME FROM THESE CHAINS. LET THIS BE THE LAST SEASON

It will be the last season this year

Do you really think Jesus/Allah/Buddah/etc would be able to say no to Kuro? We all know Zeus wouldn't be able to.

This is God's holy maiden. You think you are safe in His light?

Wasn't Jeanne a brunette, but they made her blonde-haired post-Beautification?

Japs know jack shit about History. Also they had to make Jeanne into a perfect Aryan Blonde Waifu.

>perfect Aryan Blonde Waifu.
They already have Saber. I guess it fits since their French and British stereotypes all have blonde hair.

>Japs know jack shit about History.

>"For some reason I think Fate is a series that's supposed to be super historically accurate, and if they got it wrong as it was recorded in history then clearly its a mistake that shows that they don't know shit. Nothing but a mistake"
>In a series where King Arthur is a girl
>Enkidu is a green haired androgynous claydoll
>Blackbeard is an otaku
>Elizabeth Bathony is an idol

Call me crazy, but rather than not knowing about history, I'd swear they're just doing it on purpose.

You did roll her, right?

Would you get Illya to make this face?

I want illya to make that face when she gets the shirou dick.

I'd roll her

Unfortunately. I didn't even want her, I just wanted some event CEs to make farming easier.

Is this game any good? I like Fate but am not too invested. Learning japanese so I think this may be ok material.

She's still adorable even when she's horny!

Not really. It's got some cool original Servants but not really anything else if you aren't a big fan.

Next chapter when.

Is the game coming to iOS ;-;

It is on ios....

Is Aniplex unstoppable?

As long as they give the japs loli the will always be on top.

I wonder how much money has the little Einzbern made for the franchise

i fuckin love kuro

I haven't checked if it covers every line(I doubt the kuro one does considering it's length) but found videos of a lot of the voice lines.

Illya: youtube.com/watch?v=ykqb166sbbs

Kuro: youtube.com/watch?v=XHzV2l60uNk

what do i need to do to obtain kuro? can a beginner get her?

i'd let her have my roll.

You just have to complete the current event, you can do that in a day if you know what you're doing.

For a newer player, maybe three or four days. The event is going to go on far two weeks, so you should start pretty soon. However take in as much information as you can before starting.

The opening roll of the game guarantees a rare servant, in order to get through the game faster and better, its recommended to reset the game if you don't get at least two rare servants in the initial roll. Which is easier than it sounds, but maybe take three or four resets.

Then you just need to beat the opening area of the game, which might take maybe an hour, in order to be able to play the Prisma event.

Take this shit to /fgog/

My dick is diamonds after kuro's slave master convo.

just got a free account from my friend who stopped playing. its a beginner account with waver and bunch of 3* servant & 100 quartz?gonna try rolling for ilya.

I'm glad to have it here, I have no interest in playing the game but I'm glad to see and hear the various voicelines they got, and it's a pain to look through all those general threads.

Now just gotta hope someone will do a summary of the story.

Post results faggot

Go ahead, you have the ability to do three ten rolls, and three single rolls. Ten roll guarantees something rare each roll. Post the rolls, I can tell you what's good.

Then check the shop where you can buy summoning tickets, so you can roll even more.

Then beat the area so you can play the Prisma event.

They're in a world of magical girls, that's inhabited by only magical girls. The four rulers of that world are Helena, Nursery Rhyme, Medea Lily, and Medb. They each have their own zone they control, and magical mascot.

After you beat each area, you fight Kuro in the final area who's posessed by some strange force. Then Ilya is posessed by a skeleton spirit, and shit happens.

downloaded the game earlier and had no idea wtf I was doing because muh moon runes.
I just want cool cards of illya and kuro

Magical girls and stuff

Ilya manages to befriend Helena, who's pictured here with her special mascot Edison.

Shit is easy, the navigation is pretty intuitive once you have even a slight idea of what you're doing, unlike some games I've played.

You don't even need to be able to read shit, but after being on Sup Forums all these years you should be able to navigate nip sites.

fate-go.cirnopedia.info/guide_faq.php#nav

This is the site /fgog/ uses most of the time for shit

Also, whenever you get an account, one of the big things to remember is writing down your bind code.

Oh shit, and before I forget. There are different gatchas. Only roll the rate up gatcha, not the normal gatcha. You know the rate up gatcha since it has the picture of the current new character off to the side.

Here's the gist of the "gameplay".
Busters are high damage cards, Quicks drop critical stars, and Arts build Np the quickest.
Getting three of a kind will give you a bonus related to the type of card used. Critical stars a used at the card select phase and adds a percentage to your cards at random. The more stars you have, the higher the percentages.
Using three cards from one Servant gets you a fourth move called an Extra attack.
Your fist card adds a modifier to the other two, and your cards have better effect in the second and third place.

I want to be Miyu.

I want to be Miyu's magical girl outfit

I'll take care of the rest

>T-to get into the bath together... we can't! ...not yet...
>yet
Oh Illya

>I'm in fifth grade in elementary school.
>Semen demon.
Shame.

I want to be Illya.

I want Illya to be 16 years old! She will be one hell of a babe!

Why would you want that? I mean I'm sure she would still be great at 16 but she's already perfect as she is.

There needs to be one of these for Illya.

I like boobs

Fuck my heart that's just too cute

I want to lick her belly.

Angelica is best doll and best girl. Also has the best install costume.

>being a slut
>getting flustered when your mom looks also as a slut
Sasuga Kuro

Today I maxed out all gangbang skills for my Illya in CM3D2

Illya has that, they are just small budding ones.

>lick
Illya's tummy is for kisses

What the fuck does Tanaka do again in the big fight? I completely forgot.

Lends a hand.

Tanaka can kill lots of servants.

Pic related is Illya at 18. She's not growing much more, user.

Illya isn't a slut. She's just naturally lewd, but doesn't even really know what lewd is.

>She's just naturally lewd
So a slut?

>it was just a joke. ...if I was actually serious, I wouldn't be able to get in the mood if you don't resist
Oh my

A slut knows they're lewd and acts upon their lust with more than one person.

I want to make Kuro wear a sundress!

Cups are for ___

Stacking.

>No Miyu Servant
why is this allowed