New Tenchi OVA4 Visuals

If there still any non faggoty non newfags get in here.

>mantan-web.jp/2016/09/10/20160910dog00m200002000c.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prixTjWbV_8
youtube.com/watch?v=yq8PlioNXsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit nigga.

Nice to see this.

>Noike

This is one of the few times I wouldn't mind a reboot of something. And I mean a full scale reboot with adequate resources behind it. I feel like Tenchi could still be successful today, but they've built up too much garbage. The creator should also be kept as far away from it as possible.

>Still no Kiyone

>The creator should also be kept as far away from it as possible.
Then go watch Ai! TM, faggot.

Hyped for it, though I kinda wanted something Isekai or Paradise War related.

Not in the primary story timeline, hell no.

Is this goddamn Ringo?

Aww shit, we're getting Mihoshi's GILF.

Looks better than OVA3 at least.

And some of Tenchi's relatives.

This one looks fun.

Fun fact: these girls were seen at Kiyone Masaki's funeral.

Those are some serious eyebrows

are they going to show the girls naked like in the original ovas? I hated that the spinoff had the girls wearing gay ass hospital gowns in the bath.

We'll have to see, I think he's being reigned under a tighter leash this time

>We'll have to see, I think he's being reigned under a tighter leash this time
Quite the reverse. He is now the Grand Director, above the Director of the anime itself. He is getting all the control this time.

Looks pretty shit desu

look theres the faggoty newfag

Let's pray for this new OVA success so we can get Geminar S2 and Paradise Wars anime

I'd settle for more GXP.
Ringo's here, and Mikami is hot, so it's looking good.

Well fuck, if that's the case I hope he doesn't trip over his own shit, cramming a lot of unnecessary stuff last minute.

>This one looks fun.
She is the one who manages the Masaki Clan's affairs, only person higher up in the family than her is Yosho.

In other words, she is the manager of Planet Eath's Illuminati.

Maybe if OVA 4 does good, we'll get a slew of spin-off titles maybe just like last time. Here's hoping anyway.

I wouldn't mind getting another movie, though. The entire series only had three, unlike things like Dragonball getting a shitload.

My first and only

I wonder if they're in this pic.

where do I start with this franchise? which one has the actual harem end?

>there will never be a better Tenchi series than OVA 1 and 2

OVA 1, OVA 2, maybe Dual Parallel Crisis Adventure, GXP, OVA 3, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.
These are canon.

Universe and the movies are their own continuity, and are recommended.

The rest are not.

I'm pretty excited, it feels like I'm seeing old friends again

youtube.com/watch?v=prixTjWbV_8

That's obviously Purple at the end of the left, but I don't think that's Blonde on the right, the eyes are wrong.

Is that Kiriko, or her mother between the Kuramitsus? What position does Gokyuren hold here?

It's coming out in November right?

Tenchi would be a great show if not for Tenchi.

Air time is Nov 30 2016 to Aug 30 2017 according to MAL

>Same colouring, shading and linework as Ai
God damn it Japan, you had one fucking job.

True. As far as thick-headed harem protags only Tenchi's grandson outdoes him on the bullshit meter.

Are amerifats asleep? Tenchi threads are usually more active

The giant is always sleeping

if they fuckup i am goingto bombard the studio from orbit

Is Tennyo possibly actually Kiyone or has that been pretty well debunked?

>Tenchi's dad sleeping with his daughter

Even Masaki wouldn't approve.

It seems like ova 4 is going to be focus heavily on Minaho.

Hopefully if this is a hit they let Kajishima do whatever he wants. We get ISM season 2, Paradise War anime, GXP remake based on the novels, Agga Ruter episode 5

OVA 3 didn't feel like anything was crammed in last minute. It felt like it was supposed to have more episodes, but it was cut short.

GXP has a harem ending, and if Kajishima's -if- doujins end up being canon the OVA's will have a harem ending aswell.

I don't think these threads are as active as you think. There was another one yesterday that died before 70 posts.

they still haven't released any pictures of best girl

I'm fine with that. I kind of like the open ending more than the bullshit that came after it. OVA4 looks like mroe of the same with characters no one cares about. Plus Kajishima's modern designs deviate too far from what i'm used to these days.

>OVA4 looks like mroe of the same with characters no one cares about
This is wrong, Yosho's lineage is something the japanese have wanted to see for awhile.

is there really much of a tenchi fanbase left?

i'm going to do my part and buy the BD but i feel like this is doomed to failure.

In japan it still has a decent sized fanbase. The first few episodes of Ai! had good ratings, but they dropped pretty hard after the first few episodes. They also had a constant supply of Tenchi stuff in the form of the GXP novels.

In the west not so much.

I want to chew on her bubblegum hair.

>We get ISM season 2, Paradise War anime, GXP remake based on the novels

Keep dreaming them big dreams. I know I do.

THICC

mayoi grandma!

Are any of the novels translated?

Who the fuck are you talking about?
The only grandson we've seen is the rape baby.

So is this going to be like OVA 3 where it assumes you've read a shitload of supplemental materials?

yes

Only the first Shin Tenchi Muyo novel

youtube.com/watch?v=yq8PlioNXsg

That sucks. GXP is my favorite, so I would love to read the novels.

Are any of the manga worth reading?

If you don't mind non canon stuff.
Kiyone's in it.

One is, though it's written by one of the other two creators, before even OVA 2, I think.
It's supposed to be good, but it's from a time before Kajishima steered things to a harem end.
More focus on Ryoko and Ayeka, and Azusa is only married to Funaho, I think.

Where did you find the translations.

Why is Seto so sexy?

Am I the only one who liked Yasuda's designs? They obviously wouldn't work for a continuation, but for a spin-off I thought the looked good.

But Isekai exists user

Man I miss tenchi

I like some things about them. The girls could use a bit of variety in their wardrobes.
But fuck him for removing Washu's crab hair.

>you'll never be a teenager seeing Tenchi muyo for the first time again

;_;

Yeah Washu's hair was a bit disappointing.

>You will never be a teenager being confused as fuck over the OVA's weird time travel became god secretly a hermaphrodite the three goddesses were just pretending to be retarded as an experiment ending.

Do people really think OVA 3 is confusing? I watched all the OVA's for the first time about a year ago and didn't find it that confusing. Maybe watching all 3 back to back helped.

They better work on announce a new Tenchi series before Nov. OVA episode

I want Bones or Madhouse to do a new series

>More generic harem
No thank you.

Why would AIC pay another company to animate it when they can just do it themselves?

I think her GP uniform is Mihoshi's only set of clothes that has sleeves.

Does Ryoko bare any resemblance towards Washu, you think?

Fun fact:Prior to Ryoko, Washu had made two other children in the same vein. But due to an accident they were both killed.

You think Washu's first kid will ever come up again?

Her son? He showed up in the latest GXP novel, I think.

I remember seeing a pic of Washu all dressed up in this weird ceremonial gown as she confronts the Kuramitsu family in some kind of council hearing.

She looks pissed. Probably at whoever sold her that hat.

That's it man. The outfit looks fancy as fuck, Kajishima had an eye for cool ass apparel.

That I believe is the family that fucked her over and took away her child/husband from her.

He has a hand for lingerie as well.
That's literally what the pilot suits were in Geminar.

>took away her child/husband from her.

It was weird how in the novel when this happened she only freaked out about it for a brief moment and then fucked off with her college buddy, never speaking of it again.

she means a lot to me in a mutual kind of way, it took a bit to realize I think since it's not a feeling I get very often, but whenever she shows up in new stuff with her original VA part of my heart feels whole again

all those fans in their mid-twenties dying of old age desu

are all Tenchi-fags really just old fags our were there other people who were just kids when it came out and got to see it too, I feel like the youngest one here.

I was 7 when it premiered on Toonami, so I guess we're in the same boat.

I started watching Tenchi on Toonami when I was 14. Now I'm 30.