Will there ever be an anime as good as FMA2003?

Will there ever be an anime as good as FMA2003?

There have been plenty. Next time go to /wsr/ when you rec beg.

Nope, might as well stop watching anime right now and go to Sup Forums since you have already seen the best that the medium has to offer.

>tfw only here on the hopes of a Yu Yu Hakusho remake announcement.
>tfw every day go to bed and roll in my sleep
>tfw wake up and check Sup Forums to see if anything's changed
>it never does

FMA Brotherhood was better

No.
It's the apex. The paragon...

There is no higher height than 2003 FMA and 2003 alone.

>FMA2003
>GOOD

Nope

Way better in fact. God i hated 2003 FMA. Bones should stop trying to write their own endings in adaptions. They always fuck up and you get "LOL GERMANY" and "LOL COURAGE PUNCH" endings.

Why do I see this posted every week. I get that you're trying to bait brotherhood fans but literally no one but a handful of you actually think this is a decent anime. It had its moments but it was written straight from deviant art

LOL GERMANY

was better than

LOL SUPER SAIYAJIN EDWARD ELRIC'S DAD'S GENETIC CLONE RESHAPED IN THE IMAGE OF EDWARD ELRIC, WHO USED TO BE A DJINN IN A BOTTLE, WHO THINKS HE'S GOD, AND KEEPER OF THE GATE THAT YOU NEVER FIND OUT WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BTW (BUT AT LEAST IT'S NOT GERMANY RIGHT, AMIRITE?), WHO BTW CAN MAKE RASENGANS FROM ALCHEMY WHICH CAN DESTROY THE WORLD IF HE WANTS AT ANY MOMENT, YES LIKE GOKU, BUT IS ULTIMATELY NO MATCH FOR THE REAL ED'S GETSUGA TENSHOU FINAL. SO POWERFUL THAT IT USES UP ALL HIS ALCHEMY CHAKRA IN ONE FELL SWOOP (because Alchemy takes stamina in the manga, for some reason but don't ask why. This version of FMA doesn't have the luxury of explaining itself with a parallel universe that's used as the catalyst for energy conversion).

Brotherhood is better.

>muh dante
>muh animu homunculus
>muh hitler

All shit.

>Called Sloth: Is a hardworking secretary who spends every waking moment scheming and has water powers because..., sloth?

>Also looks exactly like Ed and Al's mom because , fuck the whole "the dead can never return lesson that Izumi had been trying to drum into the boys heads right?

>Called "Wrath": Spends most of his time throwing temper tantrums and crying like a little baby and is a mommas boy because that's....wrath?

>Is basically Izumi and Seig's kid because the whole "the dead can never return lesson that Izumi had been trying to drum into the boys heads right?

>Envy is Ed and Al's big bro!

>"Lust" is the reincarnated girlfriend of Scar's older brother because the whole "the dead can never return lesson that Izumi....

>"Lust" takes time to recite an emo sounding poem after stabbing some guy who had a crush on her.

>Pride aka Furor Bradley in his final battle with Mustang, just happened to leave his biggest weakness in the house, in an easily accessible place so his son Selim can conveniently bring it into the room and have it be destroyed by Mustang!

Why have people suddenly started shitposting about such an old series again?

>Rose gets raped by Amestis military because , rape makes you DEEP.

>After said Rape she becomes a mute figure-head of a Lior resistance led by Scar because....RAPE!

>Dante set this whole shit show in motion because "muh eternal youth"
>Gets killed by fucking Glottony! The faggot who was scared shitless of a kid. ( Pride) and was eaten by him.
>Bunch of useless "original please don't steal characters" like fake Elric brothers and "not Shadow Lady".

Literally all better than I love Dante fyi. She's my waifu.
>immortal, and karmic retribution for Hoenheim's cheating death that's still a thorn in his side.
>strong woman character. DONUT STEEL. Better than a literally stupid djinnie (LITERALLY better and literally and not stupid like him).
>"GLUUTTONNNYYY...." Everything was worth it just for the part when she sics him on Hoenheim like a dog.
>as intimidating as the Homunculus, who are not intimidating in Brotherhood/manga mind you.

FMA 2003 was God tier. You can take any four episodes and smash them together and you have a high quality movie.

Brotherhood is straight to DVD OVA tier. You couldn't pay me to sit through it again.

>Toward the end of the series and all of a sudden we are in Germany now, because reasons!

>Ed ends up in "our world" in LOL GERMANY, with no fucking Alchemy.

>In "LOL GERMANY" we now have proto-Nazis! Because the Amestrian military and the fucking Ishvalan Genocide wasn't quite on the nose enough for them!

>Meas Hues is now a proto Nazi and a fucking all around asshole who is mean to Gracia and sits in bars bitching about the fucking Jews

>Bradley is Fritz Lang and Rose is a fucking Gypsy

>Envy is a dragon because REASONS!
>Van Hoenheim shows up just long enough to be useless and have a pointless death that solves fuck all.

>Ed and Al decide to stay in "LOL GERMANY" to make sure they close the gate or whatever, but couldn't they have done that from the other side? Hmmmmm. Oh well guess they will have to find LOL GERMANY's version of Winry...

Yes. It's called FMA: Brotherhood.

I get it you saw the anime first and you were like 16 at the time. So it's a combo of a teen brain and nostalgia thinking that shit wasn't fucking stupid.

The Manga is the best way to experience FMA, and it's basically one of the best shonen ever made. Brotherhood ain't as good but i would recommend it any day of the week over the super edgy 2003 series.

Not to mention
>No Ling Yao or Lan Fan. No based Olivier Armstrong or Fort Briggs Soldiers
> No Greedling
>No based Furor fucking Bradley laying waste to whole platoons and tanks of the Amestris military, and taking on Greedling and Briggs soldiers and FU

> No real "FUCK YEAH" moments at all, like Izumi, Sieg, Oliver and Alex taking on Sloth. Barry the Chooper Team up, Chimera. All the shit that made the manga great

Manga/brohood is edgier. That Aoshi Shinomori-ripoff Mustang is more edgy than everything in 2003 put together. And he still gets punsihed by Wrath and turns blind despite having overcome that vice.

You could cut yourself on how edgy that is.

This bait is cheap and stale.

I have to say, you had a weak appetizer but we let you through because we wanted to see what else you could do, and you didn't disappoint with that provocative entree.

The way that you managed to combine the shit aspects of Brotherhood and seamlessly attach them unto the 2003 anime, like they're relevant to it, particularly in the quip about Gluttony, shows you are a troll of extraordinary talent.

Unfortunately, when it came to dessert, you retread on stuff already mentioned in the thread, and didn't incentive anyone to take you seriously after that.

And for those reasons, we have to CHOP you.

>Mustang edgy
hahahaha

All in all, the Manga is the best way to go about FMA.

Because they have nothing better to do.

>FMA 2003 was God tier
Please kill yourself immediately. Do the world a favor you tasteless cunt.

Boy, people on Sup Forums sure do like to bring up Sup Forums all the time. It's kind of like European's obsession with America, with all the undeserved sense of self-importance intact.

Remake as in what? What the hell needs to be remade?