Danganronpa 3

Who would win in a game of Russian roulette?

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150224949174/naegis-vas-comment-on-this-weeks-episodes
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy2t4RfOwFLJt12RmhskVpVMQ9SSVEDbAqxWL2y5sx8g4EoA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Izuru's hope is far greater

You know why you know nothing.

Not about me.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Izuru most likely, my friend.

About my hope.

Izuru's fabulous hair.

Or my despair-

Faker. Are you with the Remnants of Despair?

>Kirigiri really is dead, or at least doesn't wake up
>Naegi is about to fall to despair
>Mitarai reminds gim about hope and becomes the hero he always wanted to be
>dies to Munakata

Live waifu is alive.

No but your wife is.

That depends what you mean by winning

user, it says here that it's been three days since your last lobotomy

Let's talk about V3. Specifically, red girl's thigh highs.

Can I get a new doctor? Preferably one that doesn't smell.

Prove DR3 takes place in the same universe as DR2.

That skirt is too short, young lady.

From my observations, there is nothing special about them.

They are red. That is special.

Is this series built around leg fetishes?

There is one (one) objective example of hack writing by Kodaka: Having Monokuma deliver exposition. This way, if he changes something about the plot he can just say "junko was lying ;)"

It was early Saturday when I trudged into Hope's Peak Academy. All I needed was to drop off a few packages at the headmaster's office. The second I walked past the cafeteria I smelled her. When you’re a pervert like me, you can almost sense blindfolded when a potential victim is in the vicinity.
At probably 4’2 she had missed out on her growth spurt, and when she glanced my way I could see her face still had that touch of baby fat that usually dissipates in the teen years. I pegged her at 13, maybe 14. She had long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail and she was wearing a traditional Japanese kimono. What got me hard was the thought that maybe she had slept in it and she hadn’t changed her panties for several weeks. I swooned at the thought of what a wonderful musky aroma they held. I don’t mean to dismiss the actual scent when I would bury my face between her tied spread legs, but panties saved in a vacuum sealed baggie would retain their savor long after the girl was disposed of. Girls are for the moment, used panties are forever. Believe me when I say that.
She turned her back to me as she spoke with her red-headed friend at the counter, her friend yelling at the chef about something. With her stupid kimono on I couldn't get a bead on her body type, or lack thereof. But then, as if she sensed my thoughts, she pulled up her kimono to scratch her legs and christ, thighs like that should be illegal.
And to top things off, she was wearing sandals. Now I’m no foot fetish guy, but she had some damn cute feet with what looked like freshly painted toenails. Maybe she had a boring night highlighted by listening to death metal and nail painting. If I got my way she wouldn't have any spare time tonight for that. I mean, I assume it’s hard to paint your toes when your hands are tied behind your back and your mouth is full of hope. I had to control the urge to put my hands down my pants and stroke my hope. If lady luck were willing tonight, she would be mine.

Yes, and mind control

No wa,,,
>Asahina wears shorts 24/7
>Akane too
>Most of the girls wear mini-skirts
>UDG... in general
... You might have found something remarkable

Hopebot is the victim of the first case and crazy hair is his killer. Red girl will be the decoy main girl and die in the second chapter.

I'm kinda itching to post the collage as it is so far. Should I do it?

delet this

When does V3 come out? Have they mentioned any date?

Both of them.

Tanned girl with big boobs who is good at sports is inevitably going to be revealed and will survive. So will the bumbling idiot meant 100% for comic relief.

smell

Moles too

Izuru

>She disses Naegi for doing nothing except riding Asahina every time.
Even Ogata thinks that Neagi is a faggot.

Release in 2016 is all.

>So will the bumbling idiot meant 100% for comic relief.
But Teruteru died in Dangan 2

BTF can we talk about how she said that Kirigiri and Sakakura are dead?
bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150224949174/naegis-vas-comment-on-this-weeks-episodes

>Gundam and Sonia next to each other
>Soda nowhere near
Keked even as a Despair.

I love her

Asahina should really start doing a princess-carry to reflect the hopelet's role as heroine

Hajime is still sexier then everybody in 77.

In his defense if I was stuck in a situation that might end in my death with a sweaty Asahina in a tank top and short shorts I'd probably spend all my time riding her too.

go ahead

>literally falling right into the kodaka trap

>2016
When it comes out will you buy it, pirate it, or just watch it on youtube

Kodaka is a giant smellfag.

DING DONG YOU GOT THAT WRONG

>A Naezono shipper's Danganronpa info archive

But Souda didn't

After DR3 finishes.
>final scene of the anime
>Monokuma appears
>Well, it looks like that's the end of the story of Hope's Peak Academy! But be sure to buy our new game, New Danganronpa V3, in stores everywhere tomorrow!

it's not autism I promise

LET ME GET YOU WET
WHAT DID YOU DO TO ASSHANINA CHISA

Juzoboys in suicide watch.

Only after breaking the terms of his being the designated harmless comic relief guy by committing murder.

>They had three recording sessions for next Zetsubou-hen’s episode. It was something they couldn’t record at once. It’s going to be awesome
I want to get hyped but I know better at this point.

>The recording session place is in mayhem right now as well. Everyone is saying that they’ve been tricked by the creators.

What is the meaning behind these words?

>a Naezono shipper's

>7. Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
JUZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's okay, it will all be okay.
You can now be a shitty security guard in that huge academy in the sky...
You were too good for this world...

She is a very delusional Neazanofag but her translations are good.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE IT'S FAKE DELETE THIS DELETE THIS

>the final episode is an ad exclusive in TGS

Who is Kodaka's favorite character?

I think I'm going with the theory that he fugged Chisa when she was in despair mode and Munakata found out

>In the aftermath talk session, listeners say 'Hey what’s with this week’s episode. It’s so shocking. Please give us some consolation’ and Ogata answered 'I think I’m the one who needs consolation right now.’
Oh boy we're in for it now

>twintails
>ZR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Stay mad

Shit, I meant to post this one:
>One of the listeners asked Ogata if Nanami will be okay. She answered 'Erm… well… keep on watching.’

Weedman

He said he see's himself like Hajime but I dont think he said he has a favorite. I think he prefers the DR2 cast though.

Vote for Space NEET and your other favorite players to represent Sup Forums in the Autumn Sup Forums cup:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy2t4RfOwFLJt12RmhskVpVMQ9SSVEDbAqxWL2y5sx8g4EoA/viewform

Why did nobody ask about CURE W

>Ogata asked the creators what Yukizome felt like when she was being brainwashed. They answered it might feel nice and comfortable, just like head massaging. There was a gadget for head massaging at the scene so they poked other VA’s at the scene. Nanami’s VA’s reaction was great, saying 'Huwaaaa’

FALSE ALARM LADS, CHISA WAS JUST BEING MASSAGED BY MUKURO CONFIRMED

tfw Chisa will make America zetsubou instead of great

>Kirigiri and Juzo really did die

Ahahahaha Kirigirifags and Juzoboys on suicide watch

>mu-mu-mu-mu-muh Cure W!!ď

Not sure I trust her completely, but just in case...
Congratulations on winning the Naegibowl, donuts

She also said 'watch despair to find out why' and obviously that was true

>kirigiri dead
>juzo dead
I NEED A TIMEOUT
I NEED AN ESCAPE FROM REALITY
OR ELSE I NEED ETERNAL DARKNESS AND DEATH I NEED AN EXIT STRATEGY

-He said that he loves everybody but
- Weedman is his best boy and Toko and Junko favourite DR1 girls
- He said that Hinata is his favourite in D2.
- He said that Koichi is one of his favorites in DR3

Weedman's his favourite boy, Toko/Syo's his favourite girl.

I'm not really sure about Kirigiri, I hope she satys dead but she was pretty weird about that.
Juzo is fucking dead tho.

oh ok. Wonder if that means we'll see Hajime again.

>In aftermath talk Ogata disses Kodaka for killing Kirigiri off. She was somewhat suspecting her death in advance because Kirigiri had too many lines.
>Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
>The recording session place is in mayhem right now as well. Everyone is saying that they’ve been tricked by the creators.
>One of the listeners asked Ogata if Nanami will be okay. She answered 'Erm… well… keep on watching.’
>Please give us some consolation’ and Ogata answered 'I think I’m the one who needs consolation right now.’
MOM'S

Well no shit, he is not going to spoil if one of them survived beforehand.

You don't know my hope.

She's undoubtedly dead. Enough with the denial. Time to move on.

She and Juzo are in the afterlife now

>this denial

Literally keep reaching. They're dead.

>She disses Naegi for doing nothing except riding Asahina every time
Lewd

>Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
Does she mean despair 10? Chisa is going to fuck Juzo isnt she?

I'm not a kirigirifag, I really want her to stay dead because she being alive would ruin Future 9 for me.
But i'm having low expectations with the "cure W" there

>ctrl-f
>0 of 0 results for fukawa
where is she
also i hope togami didn't die. if he's dead i won't have a self insert to pretend fukawa loves me ;_;

seeing baconfags' hopes crash down is quite the treat.

LOL why are people trusting some random bitch's tumblr translation?
Kirigiri is ALIVE, the bottle of Cure W fucking proves it, there's no way they would have animated it otherwise.
I will enjoy Monday's episode when everyone will call Kodaka a hack for bringing Kirigiri back to life when it was actually foreshadowed so strongly you'd have to be delusional or a Kirigiri hater to think otherwise. Looks like there are a lot of Sayakafags here tonight.

If I take that bandage of would I know?

Oh shit, Now i really want to know what happens in Despair arc.

I'm running out of room, shit.

Welcome to my own personal screencap collection.

>assuming it's even a cure

She's dead. Ogata confirmed it. She's gone.