Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfags.moe/

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/alert.php?mode=view&aid=47735
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?manufacturer_strict=1&manufacturer_id=7646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was thinking about buying an Erio since I like her designs and her scales are cheap. I've narrowed it down to three, which do you all think looks best?

>Erio
hot damn she has nice fucking feet

I like the last one cuz her stand is a desk

I like the one with the desk.

Good choice of picture, OP.

March can't get here fast enough.

They do it for free
myfigurecollection.net/alert.php?mode=view&aid=47735

CR still taking pre-orders. Will they cancel my order if they can't fill it or forever hold my money til they get "more"?

Sweet strawberry ver.

Do I let my dick take over my wallet this one time?

You'll only regret it in the future.

Not lewd enough so no.

How are the chances for Mob figure? Perhaps through Orange Rouge line?

>TORI KAJI IPPAI

I would let my dick have these two. Go for it bro. Do it for me since I can't get them.

He'll get nendo like Saitama did. He is too plain for a scale and no one will bother to design a figure for him using his cool physic powers with effects and such.

I'm still fucking undecided on this one.
I like the character and price is not bad either. But there is one thing I'm not sure about. How "rare" the figure is. Is there some resource that I could look at how often some figure is traded?

I want Captain Mike but I know then I'll have to get Shiro and so on and I'll end up with the entire crew. My KanColle nendo collection is out of control at this point. I'm already buying the Haifuri Azone dolls too.

Just do it, faggot. And don't forget the Mina nendo.

Fucking hell man. Do what the rest of us do. Jerk off and if you still want her afterwards buy her.

So the only reason you want to buy her is to flip her then?

Left is Sonico with TLR girls head and a different arm lazily Frankensteined on and right has a broken back.

No. Just wondering how hard would it be after I let this one go.

Did that. Also went to bed. Still undecided. I guess that means I should let her go.

Or the figmas. I'm going to end up with a 1/12 scale Harekaze like what happened with the Pz IV after I bought all the GuP figmas.

They'd have to sail the 1/12 Harekaze to you.

Quiet

>1/12 scale Harekaze
>118.5m long
Where are you going to display your 10m long model ship?

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?manufacturer_strict=1&manufacturer_id=7646
This is some bizarre ass output

It's Alter x Megahouse

>pantsu

In my 1/12 scale harbor obviously.

Get all of them you faggot

You're getting nipples instead.

Sorry to ask but what does this say? I put this in google and it says "moveable". Want to buy a tamagotchi thing on mandarake.

Condition
開封 パッケージいたみ・可動

Packaged open and?

I know It's still pretty weird though. It's like Let's do this collaboration and make really high quality figures of shit that sometimes doesn't deserve it. I own those 3 Bleach figures they're incredible, leaps and bounds above any of the other scales that put out for that series bar none.

Right > Left > Middle.
Left has the best face but right looks best overall imo.

Two Kaedes!

Took awhile for this month's package to arrive.

Cute user

They may or may not cancel it. Depends on how well they keep track of the orders. If you know that other people have gotten theirs and you haven't yet, then you would want to contact them to see if yours will be fulfilled or not. If it won't then they'll refund you.

This late into the PO period isn't very safe but they are the cheapest place.

They're all pretty good but left has the nicest butt. She's also 1/7 and the quality is the same as or better than right. I like middle the best but it's Ques Q and mine has a small defect on her hair.

Post pics.

I wish I got into love live sooner, so many cute figs and tiny hats, I want them all.

Don't worry, your wallet appreciates you

>want them all
The only one that matters is Maki.

Tomato butt.

I have middle and it's super cute. You can take the skirt off too

Stupid sexy tomato. I thought they couldn't get any sexier after Kotori but Alter have somehow managed it.

Pity her skirt can only be force cast off. Can't wait till she arrives.

I hope they have magnets and you can remove them from the base. Would be odd if they were attached to the fur.

They might be free-lying. Not unthinkable considering they don't need to be attached to be stable.

Get one of those recent swimsuit ones that binned.

I can see that. She's obliviously sexual. I want one. I'll hit mandy in a few months, when my finances are better.

This. Alter line is nearly 1500$ with shipping.

There is a stain on her panties

You're not supposed to get them all, just get the character you like the most. Then again, some buyfags are absolutely retarded and spend money at anything even if they don't like it.

>Then again, some buyfags are absolutely retarded and spend money at anything even if they don't like it.
Now that I'm reading this and thinking about Love live, that reminds me of all those people whaling for the mobage. A scale is a lot more sensible in comparison.

Because it is a force cast off.

this pleases my dick

I'd buy any of those in a heartbeat and paint them with the love and care they deserve. But I can't find them on the big recast sites.

Where do I get an Eirika?

why can't you get them, bro?

Just bought a Polynian.

They're so fucking cute, I can't stand it.

Right? I couldn't believe that a decent manufacturer actually made a Katejina scale, but I'm thankful that they did.

A small part of me also wants the Heero & Relena set, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm just getting solge trio + Nozomi

When someone calls it a girl doll do you correct them that it is in fact a robot (male)?

That's gay as fuck user

None of my friends have seen it yet, but I expect some interesting reactions when they see the bulge.

I also plan on making some balloon panties for him.

Feminine bulges aren't gay, user.

>Polynians are for fags
>FAGs are for polygamists

pottery

oh fug

I'm about to hit the button. It's ¥9040 on amiami but it's got a B rating, should I do it?

Yeah, she's excellent. B rating is almost always totally fine.

Most glorious PVC legs ever created

I got a fig from amiami rated B once and it reeked of cigarettes. They wouldn't refund me the money ort let me return it because pre-owned are sold as is

I can take care of a smell - it's stains I'm worried about. But it's not like some MONSTER out there would sell a figure he hotglued... r-right?

>FAGs are for polygamists
What makes you say that?

user there are people who sold hot-glued figures. I read an article somewhere that they used a sort of infrared lamp to check the used figures sold on stores and found stains in some of the figs

>infrared
More like UV. If you never know, it shouldn't be a problem. Visible stains woulnt be B.

you can't buy just one waifu

Where are the grades?
I don't see any B letter on the page of that figure on Ami Ami.

In the title. "Pre-owned ITEM:A/BOX:B"

It's polygamy if you pair them up together.

I challenge you to find one person who stopped at one FAG/Shinki. They're just made for harems.

>A/B
>"Should I do it?"

You actually care about the box?

The one I ordered was B/B.

Their Eas from Fresh PreCure! is one of the best figures I own.

>be a Kaedefag
>don't like either of these figures

Alter pls.

I'm just going for Eli and Maki for now, will probably get Nozo and Birb when I can.

Honk depends entirely on the stand.

Holy fuuuck shes not delayed

LOOKIN' FORWARD TO HER YEAH?

I'm seeing a lot of prices cheaper on Nippon-yasan compared to ami, do they just have higher shipping prices to compensate for that?

they give you bootlegs to compensate for that

Oh I see, so basically the company has no integrity to quality check their products.

why did they even bother censoring

Its the law.

A silly one at that but hey

Gotta play by the rules