N-nazis btfo amirite g-guys

n-nazis btfo amirite g-guys

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/William_J._Blazkowicz
youtube.com/watch?v=eIXmYouttMo
youtube.com/watch?v=7_ym-5V6HKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahaaha

Good thing the kikes in charge recently added a (((feature))) to automatically advise you to ignore negative reviews if there were deemed too many in a short timeframe.

I torrented it. Its just bad, pandering to SJWs is one thing but the writing is just bad. Also the main character changed from a pole to magically now a kike.

>Wolfenstein's Negative Reviews are an Indication of Gaming Culture's Nazi-Sympathy
>By: Kathy Greenstein, Generic Gaming Magazine's Editor

they jewed BJ up? they used to specifically not answer whether or not he was jewish. you telling me they changed this in the newest installment? fuck man. way to piss on my childhood.

Also the graphics are fucked. At 4K on a GTX980 any time there is any sort of depth of field blur the blurred area becomes heavily pixelated. Like 32x32 size pixels.

yeah the opening scene is your parents, your mom is shielding you from your dad because he saw you kissing a nigger. the dad then complains about how he shouldnt have married a jew. then he makes you shoot your dog. as i said the writing is just bad.

whatever. one more reason not to buy. one more reason not to continue to buy anything these faggots produce. all of it is propaganda for children.

"Mixed" reviews on steam means "mostly negative" reviews. I checked right now and it's a sea of dislikes

>spamming bad reviews because you're shitting your nazi pants
Sad!

>they used to specifically not answer whether or not he was jewish.
also

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/William_J._Blazkowicz
>Not heavily discussed in the games: He was originally intended to be full Polish
>Some of the earlier developers have admitted originally he was only intended to be Polish
>During the game however, J, implies that Blazkowicz is a 'white' American, and not Jewish, as he states that B.J.'s kind were the first to turn on the Blacks and Jews, when the Nazis took over.

anyways if you want to torrent it to see how bad it is:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F237DEEAF11E871DF926E787FE763D41D7B34B23&dn=Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus.CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

fuck if i know if it has malware. i assume it does and run it in a VM with a GPU passed through to it.

only 1/3rd bad right now, although pol could fix that

>The eternal EU flag shill

we always knew he was a jew by his name

>EU flag shill
actually just a leaf

im putting all the negative reviews as helpful

its a polish name you tard

@@147043126
nobody is saying that.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIXmYouttMo

watch til the end

God have mercy, he's proud of his meme

>memflags

only 1000ish reviews? Seems low

they made some badass nazi soldiers, i'll give them that

>If I didn't marry a jew, my son wouldn't be a jungle fucker
>Fucking dog, it's all your fault!

definitely written by /ourguy/
Blazkowicz is not a jewish name but a polish one dude.
fuck man, i don't want to torrent that shit. i don't even want to play their shitty brainwash propaganda. i just got one of those fucking VR things and im taking it back to the store because it fucks with my head. this shit is just all pure brainwashing tools. thanks for the link though user. you are a niceguy user. pic related for you.

So. They seriously didn't test it on a 4k monitor? I kind of expected shit coming from a team of SJW. Not this level of shit though. Its like Mass Effect Andromeda Two, Electric Boogaloo.

That's a clearly Polish name. I guess he's William J Blumenfeld now.

I have it on medium settings except for textures which were maxed out, and I reduced AA to FXAA. I only get 25-30fps with a GTX980. Fuck if I know if higher settings fix the blur problem but i wouldnt be surprised if they did. And god only knows what kind of GPU you would need to run it. A 1080ti is only about 50% faster than my 980 and i doubt could run it on max settings at 4K

>but i wouldnt be surprised if they did
if they did not

SAGE fuck off with this shit already no one cares

The game is apparently glitchy faggot. Which is normal for a Bethseda game.

Normalfags do't care about your politics.

Normalfags are now conservative again

I thought being mixed was a good thing.

Mixed is always bad

>Blazkowicz is not a jewish name but a polish one dude.
but they retconned him to have a jewish mother

>Memeflag
>Defending revisionist shit

You do realize that in 50 years, the Holocaust will have never happened, and that everything will have been invented by black people, right? You will be written out of history if you don't make a stand now...

But you are in favor of re-writing history to suit a narrative. That narrative will get rid of you in due time. Save this post, EU Memeflag. Save the image, too.

>50,000 copies sold
Tumbling down

HOly shit. That pic hit home hard.

>Published by Bethesda
There's your first problem. Normalfags on Steam HATE buggy releases and review bomb them accordingly.

sauce?

Provide evidence to substantiate your claims please.

There is no sauce, it's obviously made up dumbass.

You can't look up a fucking name and title? You ABSOLUTE AUTIST.

>Deus Vult Memeflag

And everything is explained.

Poe's Law though. It sounds like a real headline from some irrelevant gaming news outlet.

It should. Literally insert Nazi in that pic, and you will see exactly what it means.

You don't sound like the usual nippon, I still think you are based though.

video games are rad!

>GENERIC GAMING MAGAZINE'S EDITOR

This is nowhere near Poe's Law dude, it's clear satire.

Probably because you're talking to a white America stationed in Japan. Japs don't come to Sup Forums.

American*

Nippons do come to Sup Forums, rarely, but they do and when that happens their posts are usually really based and a little bit poetic

Smooth

After playing this game some more I found that they butchered the canon even more. Ignoring that BJ is now a kike instead of a pole, he is now from Texas rather than Milwaukee.

Same, I've already been doing this for most of the day. Mark all bad reviews as "positive" and all good reviews as "negative"

Thanks, David-kun.

>(((The New Colossus)))
Really makes you think. Pic related.

The irony is the chinky poos mass downvote anything with out chinrese translation because of their chinky poo nationalism.
despite being literal communists.

Honestly I feel fine looking at this game politically because they started it by conflating the Nazis and Trump on Twitter.

I agree that this game lacks any strong motivation to start blowing shit up at all, you have to SHOW the enemy doing evil things to innocent people even if it's arbitrary to justify your murder spree.

The fact that I saw even a few reviews remarking that the ideology ALONE (i.e no evil happenings to back it up) is not enough motivation gave me some hope yet.

>no evil happenings to back it up
The evil happening is that Irene Engel makes fun of her land whale daughter forcing her to join your side. seriously. this game is pandering to fatties. Skip to 4:45 in this video youtube.com/watch?v=7_ym-5V6HKc

The reason they are bad is because it has massive technical and story downfalls

Her daughter is supposed to be a sjw tumblrina insert. She keeps a "diary" (tumblr blog) full of degenerate fantasys and is an obese whale.

>little bit poetic
That faggot baits with shit grammar.

Do your duty,
Kill a Nazi.

Don't be lazy,
Kill a Nazi