What does Sup Forums think of Rosario+Vampire?

What does Sup Forums think of Rosario+Vampire?

is it good?
is it bad?
is it somewhere in between?

It's bad.

The manga ranges from somewhat tolerable to enjoyable.
The anime ranges from nauseating to dropped.
It was all ready full of enough ecchi/fanservice but the anime decided to up it to irritating levels. What little plot there is gets drowned out by constant panty-shots and boob jiggles.

Oh, and mizore is best girl.

I want to reincarnate as inner Moka

Good taste. Rest of the girls are shit except arguably succubus.

Wasn't the ending like moka was fake and something about her mom and he ending up with like a fusion of the mother daughter.

First post best post.

GET THE LOTION GET THE LOTION

I actually read up to as far as was written and forgot to return to it while waiting. Last I read moka was hinted at being fake/her real self wants her made up persona to be happy and world ending plots were underway. I figured both mokas would end up merging or real moka would heroic sacrifice somehow. Oh yeah, these might be spoilers for someone, woops.

The manga was so good when he turned into a ghoul, but the ending was meh

I really looked forward to new chapters when I was a teenager so many years ago but either it outgrew me or myself out of it by the ending arc. Mizore and Inner Moka were some top tier waifu material though. Many faps were had.

Also, I saw a Mizore cosplayer earlier this year. I almost couldn't believe people still remember this series!

I thought the manga was pretty alright. The ending arc was pretty shitty and Mc turning into a vamp was the worst asspull. other then that and worst girl winning it was alright.

Mizore > *

I remember reading it when it ended I just don't recall what happened. Shit about alucard and etc. I don't you're spoiling anyone as anyone who would have cared finished it and anyone who hasn't dropped it for being boring as shit.

Kurumi a best

I remember watching it back when I was like 13. Enjoyed it. No idea about now.

It had cute girls with some fanservice and a relateable beta mc. Recipe for success.

It's bad. Mizore a best.

She got worst end though. Literally crying and shit getting rejected. Actually made me feel bad for her.

She deserves better anyway

>It was all ready full of enough ecchi/fanservice

The Manga? Not really since I found odd how they overblown in fanservice the Anime as I dont think the Manga even had a panty shoot.

Anime was entirely shit, I guess Gonzo was trying to make sells out of fanservice, didnt work,

It's so bad it's actually kinda good

I unironically enjoyed season 2 of the manga.

No, it was weirder ... it seems Pink Moka was actually her mother all along since she was sealed in the Rosario.

So Tsukune was in love with Moka mother all along.

Your engrish aside, The manga not having too much fanservice was my point, it had SOME.
The anime had non-stop brain dead ecchi from ep 1.

>fanservice the Anime

Don't remind me

Yes, it was incredible odd seeing the Anime with those microskirts and 30 panyt shoots per second, I think they eventually just ditched the Manga story around halfway.

>censoring bras
Was anime really this pure back then? They don't bat an eye at this shit anymore when you have shows like DXD and Shinmai

No, it wasn't really, but for whatever reason this is how it aired. The bigger reason as to why it failed was this garbage censoring; it's ecchi without the ecchi, aka complete shit.

>soooo, tell me about yourself

>implying Censorbat wasn't a beloved character who went on to get additional roles in animes such as Owari no Seraph where he serves another cute loli vampire

y-you too