American Gods: Anti-Christian Claptrap

Has anyone watched all the episodes? Watch the director/creator commentary at the end of the last episode and tell me these kikes don't hate Christ and Christians.

I haven't read the book, so I am only going off the show. Christ is the only god with multiple personages, and they are all cliche and mocking. Shadow's Jesus is some hippie beta loser Jesus that no Christian would ever think of. They mocked the crucifixion by having easter candies fall out of one of the Jesus's wounds in a comedic way. The creators openly bragged that the hippie Jesus was the "nicest God" when it was fucking blasphemy. Then they talked with delight about how one of the actresses was Christian and it was delicious to make her act like she was mad at Jesus.

Of course the same blond actress was made to lust after Shadow, a part-black character.

When do we kill these kikes already?

bump

is there any doubt in god THE ONE who invented the earth and the heavens and what's between them.
unless you bring me a PRESERVED word of god him self stating that there are other gods with him, your gods beside the almighty are fairy tales.

fuck off kike

bump

bump

am i a god

>Neil Gaiman's family is of Polish-Jewish and other Eastern European-Jewish origins

>In 2016, Gaiman, as well as Cate Blanchett, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Peter Capaldi, Douglas Booth, Jesse Eisenberg, Keira Knightley, Juliet Stevenson, Kit Harington, and Stanley Tucci, appear in the video "What They Took With Them", from the United Nations' refugee agency UNHCR, to help raise awareness of the issue of global refugee

Again, I don't know if these issues exist in the book. The creators made it seem like these were their ideas. They came up with the pathetic hippie Jesus. They cast a Christian woman on purpose and tried to humiliate her faith. They came up with the 14 different Jesus characters, none of which was a faithful reproduction of actual Christian beliefs. They openly laughed and bragged about these things.

Jesus was in the book as well, in an 'extra' chapter. He had a little office with a bunch of awards on the wall, and was described to seem like the most generic sort of nice dude out there. He said something along the lines of, "when you're everything to everybody, you start to lose track of how you started." Was actually a pretty good take on him, honestly.

The Almighty Johnsons did it better.

So nothing like the show? I had a feeling. These kikes were so proud they got to demean Jesus and christians. They were glowing.

>Shadow's Jesus is some hippie beta loser Jesus that no Christian would ever think of.
Pretty sure this is EXACLY the kind of Jesus that majority of western christians worship.

Fuck off kike.

Of course they were. They got you to pay for their country, send your sons to die for it, laugh in your face about it and most of christians in your country all but worships them. Why would they have ANY respect for you?

I have the hardcover, nothing like that was in the book and he is only mentioned in passing.

Yes i have. Some cool scenes, but made by SjW fags. It is crammed full of every agenda of the jews. The most obvious being race mixing. One funny note is that the white girlfriend is banging other white men on the side, which is what normally happens in the real world. It clowns Christianity. It promotes homosexuality and has numerous muslim characters. Portrays one god as a black fag who constantly references slavery. The only thing it hsn't rally promoted yet is pedophilia.

Nah sorry m8. Not one of "G_d's choosen". But if i were, shouldn't you be bending backwards to please me?

this is some anti-christ propaganda, creators of this show are probably going to hell, let that sink in.

>creators of this show are probably going to hell
Nah, hell is just for gentiles. Choosen people are all saved since conception.

just a coincidence I'm sure.

I watched this show with my friend it was horrible

I don't even remember Christ being a part of the book.

This kike is in maximum overdrive edginess

The whole show was a left wing circle jerk of cuckoldry and the season finale was pretty lackluster.

Pic related, one of the last episodes:
>Gun owners are literally Nazis

Oh sorry to offend your good christian sensibilities. Maybe you should keep calm by praying for israel with your pastor? Remember, G_d's choosen have a special place in His plan and Israel is your greatest ally!

I like that muslim faggotry there
Ifrit fucking muslim in the ass was a good trolling when i showed it to my muslim friends in Caucasus region.

> Then they talked with delight about how one of the actresses was Christian and it was delicious to make her act like she was mad at Jesus.

Link?

This is insidiously perverse

It is in the creator's commentary at the end of the last episode. They were gleeful about it. I have never seen such open bigotry on TV before.

It wasn't just gay stuff. The muslim literally said he was in love with his god in a sexual way. I hope they get Jihaded.

reminds me of that third chapter of genesis where god speaking about himself and used word "us"
genesis 3:22

start your mental gymnastics, religionfags

>bigotry
It's sure r/donald here.

What the fuck are you even doing?

You are on Sup Forums. It's the last place you should complain about "bigotry".

If you think Jews are God's chosen, your religion is Judaism. If you also don't think you're a Jew, you're an outcaste of your own religion.

To any serious Christian, Jews are essentially Satanists.

"Bigot" was originally an ethnic slur against the Normans.

Is it, dare I say, Our Word?

So most christians ot there including pope and most american protestants aren't "serious Christians"?

>I haven't read the book
I haven't seen the show so we're even here. Shadow was modeled on someone would had english, indian, and nigger blood (as said in the book). Think Dwayne Johnson. All 'Gods' are just supposed to be beings or thoughts that people believe in. Powerful Gods like Jesus or the TV always have people thinking about them. Weak Gods like indian folk legends or old country Gods have few people believing in them and pray off people they can make into believers in some way.

The Pope is obviously not a serious Christian. He's some kind of infiltrator.

And no, most American protestants don't believe that the Jews, who reject Christ, are "God's chosen people". They believe Jews are damned.

Blasphemy like this is just the beginning user,things are going to get much worse
That only serves to show that (((they))) are scared of us,and will do anything to harm & destroy us
They fear the divine truth

Is this why they shill for Israel?

Maybe we should include you in future shoahs. Nice job hiding behind that faggot meme flag.
If you are anti-Christian you are
anti white. Get fucked niggerz

Why do you fucking faggots insist on continuing to watch jewish television?

Then you come here and bitch about it? Are you an actual retard?

Well, i showed my flag. How about you?
Also remember: almost all mexicans invading your country are christian.
Almost all niggers in your country are christian.
All of your major churches preach race equality and promote race mixing. But as long as your brown grandchildren are christian everything is alright. :^)

God and the angels were ayys. Done.

that's ironic because you posted a jewish television character to illustrate your argument

I watched some of this show. The propaganda is so bad I had to stop. Very Jewy.

No "most American protestants" don't "shill for Israel". What a fucking ridiculous claim.

However, note that Christianity isn't Islam. Their ultimate aim in regards to the Jews is to achieve their sincere and willing conversion through evangelism. They are opposed to the moral error inherent in Judaism, not to the body of persons of Jewish heritage. Many believe that the conversion of Jews to Christianity will be a sign of the End of Days.

Jew hate whites.

>No "most American protestants" don't "shill for Israel". What a fucking ridiculous claim.
No? Who are then all those people dying for isreal? Who are those people paying israel all those money? Who are all those people voting to give israel even more money and die for it even more?

Read the first few chapters and then dropped it. It reads like a liberal fairytale.

The main character is an imprisoned black man who dindu nuffin and all the white jailers are big meanies who call him a nigger.

The 2nd chapter there's a sex scene.

After that poor black man's family dies and Mr.Wednesday is the obvious business executive type strawman character.

I dropped it in the 3rd chapter because it sounded like liberal propoganda and I was uncertain if I had guessed right but it seems like from how the TV shows was I feel vindicated in dropping it.

Kek

For one a historically literate and based leaf

>Who are then all those people dying for isreal?
Soldiers following orders.

>Who are those people paying israel all those money?
Taxpayers with little say over where their money goes.

>Who are all those people voting to give israel even more money and die for it even more?
Compromised (bribed/blackmailed) politicians. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats offer voters the option of not supporting Israel, and there are much larger issues at stake.

Anyway, there's a lot of space between believing that Jews are "God's chosen", and being willing to support Israel, a democratic, capitalist country surrounded by dictatorships and Islamist theocracies, founded on the ideal of being a place for Jews to go if they're ejected from other countries. You can even hate Jews, and still want Israel to survive, so you can work toward deporting the ones in your country, without having to fight over where they'll go.

When republicans boast about being the "pro-israel" party, when pastors wave israeli flags around, when mainstream right equates not being for israel with leftism then we might have to deal with a situation where american protestantism slowly turns into a church of israel.

>I dropped it in the 3rd chapter because it sounded like liberal propoganda and I was uncertain if I had guessed right but it seems like from how the TV shows was I feel vindicated in dropping it.
From all accounts, the TV show is much worse, and is outright bigotry against Christians and Muslims.

They should probably be gassed anyway, thanks for bringing this up. Their behavior is abhorrent.

>hear about the show
>think it's a pretty unique premise and want to watch
>think it looks cool watching ep 1 and decide to continue watching
>ep 2
>some nigger bitch "eats," a fat white guy through her pussy or some shit

....what in the fuck

>and is outright bigotry against Christians and Muslims
Who the fuck even are you?

Someone who wants to see these fucks burn.

That's awfully bigoted of you my pede!

Get in this thread and strategize a way to bring down their propaganda machine and establish the gospel as the foundation of our culture. I have had enough of World War 2, let's bring back the Christ!

We don't even know if he is a spic, a nigger or a white man. You know if you are a nigger so I think he is white. In my mind at least I hope he is. The books solid and the tv show from the bar seen after is incredibly different. They nail the funeral but the black woman pussy eating people I have yet to read about(on page 352.) Great book and it isn't as diluted as the show is.

Christian Zionism is a thing, at least in the US. There's tons of shilling for Israel. CIA/Jew subversion most likely. Nothing is sacred anymore.

No thanks, I'll stay here and enjoy these retards misunderstanding this show's take on modern belief.

>blames the hostage

So sick of this shit, m8.

>(((Neil Gaiman)))

underrated...

Yeah want the jap said. The book was a really good take on how we create our own gods.
As a Christian of course Jesus is the only truth, but so many people worship a Jesus so unlike the God He is, and the book does a really good job of showing that.

Only believers in Christ are God's chosen people. Your lineage is irrelevant if you don't believe.
>read Romans 2
>read Galatians 3
>read Colossians 3

The mega churches all shill for Israel because they were all set up by the (((CIA)))

I read the book and am pagan. If I remember properly Jesus in the book wasn't mentioned much because he was literally too cool for school and didn't hang out with the other gods because he was so popular

All the gods have multiple personages its just in America you only encounter one generally.Also Shadow was written as black but not a thug in any way.

More Indian than Black tho.

Liked that show, was pretty fun, sad no season 3 to confirm best roommate is also Odin's wolf reincarnated

Yeah, they had 14 Jesus characters, and all were lame and blasphemous.