You rejected someone I'm friends with/like so I'm gonna beat the shit out of you

>you rejected someone I'm friends with/like so I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.
Why does this happen in anime? Do people actually do this in real life? If so they should be shot.

Who is this bitch again?

>taiga's

>hand

Well Taiga is a huge bitch

she tiny tho

her bitchiness surpasses the boundries of her body. they should study to revolutionize bitch physics.

Greatest love story ever told.

The only person who could hate Taiga is someone who hates feeling feelings.

>>Why does this happen in anime?

When does this happen in anime? Outside of this scene in Toradora, can you name any other concrete examples?

I know you don't actually have any friends, but sometimes you care enough about them to stand up for them when someone else hurts them.

Sometimes when you're a kid, the way you stand up for things is by going overboard and starting a fight.

This is a totally reasonable and realistic approach to high-school romance, whether you want to believe it or not.

This is what I was thinking.

OP, name one other example or your point is shit.

I am not that guy, but you don't fucking beat them up for it. That's incredibly childish unless they did something horrendous.

Well I mean, she technically asked her to fight, and the council pres accepted. I don't know what would have happened if she had said no, but the base line is that the pres wanted to vent anyway.

Also, just guessing from how they show Taiga finding out that he got rejected, but she probably assumed she was a bitch about it, which isn't really surprising, given her personality.

what anime can I watch where two girls fight to the death over the MC?

Not op but the most recent anime i know that has this is kiznaiver

She wasn't even a cunt about it. The dumbass confessed during an important speech in front of the entire school. He deserved to be rejected, and it isn't certainly realistic that you would go beat her her up for something that's this stupid.

I wish this happened in real life
Some bitches need to get beat up

Yes, it does, weeabo.

>bawww she doesn't want to fuck me, someone should beat her up

Equivalent exchange, hurt someone, get hurt.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

How old are you, lad?

20 in 4 days.
Why?

>Not having a down ass bro bitch who will throw down.
Every anime with a tsundere should have one of these. If the MC can't beat the shit out of her for her antics someone else should.

not him, but you have the same mentality as a 10 year old.
Do unto others is why you SHOULDN'T beat up someone else, are you retarded?

tfw when you'll never have someone fight for your broken heart.

Girls need to be beaten up as often as possible for one simple reason. Bruises on women are hot.

Not to me, I get treated like shit on both sides

So did these kids even get suspended or even expelled for crap like this. Then again it is anime, in the real world shit like this always end up worse.

Kokoro Connect.

Women do sometimes. "How dare you not like the guy I like, he's the best" and shit.

+1
If all have 0 feelings watching this, you are basically a robot.

POST THE WEBM

QUALITY

It's jealousy out of them not having the guts to take the opportunity to be with the guy the other is turning down.

That and if they opponent did be with him it would write off the opportunity so they can get back to self pitying rather than lamenting being a wuss.

Although I imagine Taiga would have bitched and whinged either way.

>Toradora

>Expecting good writing

Oregairu
White album
Anohana
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
the list can go on