Admit it Sup Forums if society was as racist to you as it is to blacks you would be just as upset

Admit it Sup Forums if society was as racist to you as it is to blacks you would be just as upset.

HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE I VOTED FOR TRUMP

HOW DO WE IMPEACH HIM LIKE RIGHT NOW

because they're told to by a manipulative, sociopathic organization which would happily sacrifice their own children to make themselves look like heroes?
unironically... yes. seems to be true.

>as it is to blacks
It isn't, they are in fact privileged (Affirmative action) so KYS and saged

never saw hunger games
>fallacy

Emoji-sapping webcomics that spout stupid arguments that rely entirely on "because it happened in a movie once" should be nuked from orbit and thrown into the sea.

The solution would be to separate from the society.

If I was as dumb and predisposed to violent crime as a nigger I would expect that people would treat me differently than they do now.

Trump is forcing blacks to participate in gladiatorial bloodsport?

Ehh. I've experienced that kind of racism before. I can manage.

no, they do that on their own in inner cities

If I was that upset I'd demand the government pay me for a trip back to my homeland.

Wow, I never thought of it that way before. Drumpf is basically Voldemort and we're all like Harry Potter or something :thinking:
Ikr I can't believe I stooped so low. How will my friends and family ever forgive me for betraying them?

Fellow white people, please denounce Drumpf as your president. He is only a racist cheeto and has done NOTHING for this country!

Yes, he is a huge supporter of UFC.

So blacks are picked at random, and forced, on pain of death for them and their communities, to compete to the death in gladiatorial combat?

what do you think NFL is?

I haven't read or watched that thing.

so you admit white people will suffer if they become a minority surrounded by shitskins?

Are these ironic?
It's getting legitimately hard to tell these days.
If they're legit, why do so many of them rely on fictional movies for their arguments?

Katniss didn't protest the Hunger Games, she voluntarily fought in them because even if she didn't agree with them she respected the rule of law and her elected leaders.

>Implying blacks can form a society

We were racist to Asians 100 years ago. You know what they did? Put their shoulders to the wheel and proved themselves worthy. If I lived in a society that treated me the same way, I'd be like the Asians about it, not like the Chimps.

I'd ask to separate our races peacefully if I was being oppressed like that. If denied, I'd eventually do it violently.

Really makes one think how instead they're desperate to cling onto whites.

t. Pedro

It is, nigger. I got my ass kicked all the time as a kid, was passed over for job promotions, and have been specifically targeted in my neighborhood and harassed for being white.

Benefits of living around over 50% Mexicans.

Why does pol sperg at analogies?

nature gave us all a even playing field,whites rose up above all overs in tech and dominated the world

fuck your what if? bullshit..its already been decided

whites earned their place at the top and the bottom unsuccessful races want to tear us down out of jelousy

Society? Which society? White sociesties? Then GTFO, nobody is forcing you to live around us

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>niggers do stupid shit
>whitey notices
>tries to avoid niggers at all costs
>niggers scream RAYCISS
>niggers get the benefit of a doubt
>niggers do stupid shit

>Why do black people protest Trump all the time?
>Same reason Katniss protests the Hunger Games
The reason being, of course, that both of these things are based around works of fiction.

PAY ATTENTION
WHITE PEOPLE ARE IN DANGER
BLACK PEOPLE ARE JUSTIFIED TO MURDER THEM NOW

Because they're analogies to fiction.
They're using made up stories from movies and pop culture references for an argument based in reality.
This may be commonplace on Facebook, but there's a reason none of those kids are running the country right now.

Slide thread. Fuck off.

>This may be commonplace on Facebook, but there's a reason none of those kids are running the country right now.

I will not be baited by this

NFL is a sports league, which people voluntarily choose to participate in. They may be coming from economically difficult situations which influence that decision, but this is in no way analogous.

Also there are whites in the NFL. Hockey, which has far more injuries, is dominated by whites, and they get paid less.

Because their shit analogies... I mean look at that one, the whole argument is that egypt is in Africa. Modern day Egypt is in Africa, and yet modern day Egyptians are not black. What makes you think that ancient Egypt should be different?

I've been posting pics of shitting dogs to try and make ppl leave.

>Benefits of living around over 50% Mexicans
> getting your ass beat by mexi manlets

you deserved it user

And for my right to protest their decision to sit.

would they stop robbing, raping, and killing whites?

>same reason Katniss protests the Hunger Games

We have them kill each other for sport? I mean yeah, but they're not forced.

Fpbp

Bahahahahah
I agree! That evil DRUMFLUPOGUS!!

If I lived in a country where my race wasn't the majority I would move.
You niggers are fucking stupid

If whites are so racist, why do all non-whites immigrate to white nations? Do they just love to be discriminated against?

it is though

>assuming it was one on one or Rut all Mexicans are manlets

You’re dumber than they are, user.

Where the fuck do you even live user? All the Mexicans I have ever met were literally around 5'5 to 5'7. I'm 6'1 and have never met one around my height. I could take at least 2-3 on if they didn't have weapons.

You are either a manlet, weak, or got jumped by more than 3.

Why do leftist compare everything to young adult fiction. Be it Harry Potter, the hunger games, mazerunner or other shit that is written for 14 year old girls

They literally cannot comprehend writing that doesn't have clearly defined good and evil.

Forgot to add, maybe they weren't even Mexican. Maybe they were Cuban or Dominican, I've seen plenty of Dominicans before, most of them are pretty tall.

you are seriously the biggest faggot on /pol and there are a lot of them

Black people arent oppressed. Most white people would be farther in their lives if they were born black.

It is

No I wouldn't. I would get so many benefits like affirmative action, extra points on entry tests and loads of government programs if I were treated like a black person.

Fucking top tier bate mate

New Mexico. There are a lot of Spaniards but there are mostly mestizos.

Well, maybe you were just unlucky enough to find big mestizos.

That’s what happens when you live around tons of them.