Ougi's the best spook

Ougi's the best spook.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/642962/4926a5c653/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She doesn't look black to me.

Spooky is kind of a shitty character. S/He isn't terribly interesting.

Property is a much bigger spook though.

Doesn't get as much attention but still pretty good

>not morality

Ougi is simply and apparatus developed by the Japanese state to create escapist fantasy; a fantasy within the fantasy of the spectacle of Japan.

Negatory

Why can you see her belly? I thought Ougi is completely black.

I want a sleeve job

whatever just post more Ougi belly

Thank-you spooky ougi

THANK YOU SPOOKY OUGI

DELATE THIS NOW

Ougi is capable of making Hanekawa's screentime interesting. That's one hell of an accomplishment.

>you will never have a mildly creepy but also cute ghost girl tease you in the middle of the night in a non-threatening way

I'd fug the Ringu girl if she came out of my TV 2bh

Hanekawa is always interesting. It's why the Nips love her as a narrator over everyone else, she can be funny without wasting 80 pages on random references.

Plus, she gets to the point up front and almost always has something insightful to say. Araragi goes to her for info because she is one of the characters who actually answers his questions straight up with no BS.

>she's interesting because she has a stick up her ass and never does anything fun

Shit thread, Spooky a shit, Yui.

ufufu

Why is he the best boy?

Why did she become a guy in Hana?

Gender is fluid

Because she's an oddity and can be whatever the fuck she wants.

This dress is pure sex
I wish he drew more

>I'd fug the Ringu girl if she came out of my TV 2bh
there's a h-mango about that

>Hanekawa is always interesting.

Not in Bake. Nor in Nise. She came into her own in Neko Black, that arc was incredible.

i prefer the school uniform. although the inside of her haircut having a different color is interesting

I find her just annoying with all the personal space intrusion and straight up lying.

Not in Bake? Where we see her give Araragi constant

And how was she not in Nise? We get snips of the interesting relationship she and Gahara have, and in the same time interval, we see in Tsubasa Song that she is attempting to deal with her stress(which was much more than just about Araragi), even though there is really nothing she can do besides leave home and suck up the crap she went through with abuse and neglect, that people shunned her when she informed them if said neglect, and that it was ultimately a waste trying to get along with her stepparents all those years. Which we see in Tiger, the epilogue, and beyond.

This is only something you see from people who think the sawarineko is the only interesting part of her. And guess what? Black Hanekawa is significantly lower on the popularity poll than she is, and regular Hanekawa gets as much if not more doujins and fanart as her regular self than her feline alter ego. It's like how some would make the argument for FSN that Dark Sakura makes Sakura popular, when you several facts that counteract it.

thank you spooky ougi

thank you spooky ougi

Shit taste.

Koyomi sets Ougi free later on
Ougi seemingly attaches herself to Kanbaru later down the line
It's implied throughout her/his appearance in Hana that Ougi was acting as a fill-in Koyomi of sorts for Kanbaru, who was missing him

ougi never lies

Now this is how you princess carry a girl.

lewd

They all look so fucking sexy.

I can just see Shinobu going
>grab it harder you fool

In Suruga Bonehead Ougi-kun basically says Kanbaru created him due to her issues. He's not physically separate from the female form of Ougi (which is Araragi's oddity), but does think of himself as a somewhat separate oddity from her.

Ougi is best araragi

Thank you spooky araragi

There are two(2) ougis?
What a time to be alive

I want to grab fat cat tits

Lookin pretty gar there rrrg

Koyomi's a sex god

She was fun as fuck in Kizu.

I want to cum in spooky

i do too

Everything Dowman Sayman draws becomes even sexier.

Sure does

LINK?

fug

I want to fug a spook.

why won't she wear that outfit?

I want to love a spook.

;_;

exhentai.org/g/642962/4926a5c653/