JoJo

Not Gappy memes allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kRSZNJTTZpcDhOaklqNV9VNUU/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

outta here gappy

How did you guys feel Kira raping Koichi's sock being animated?

According to Wikipedia Emperor Hirohito was interested in marine biology.

Coincidence?

If Dio hadn't taken over Johnathan's body would Johnathan have gotten The World?

No. Stands are an extension of your spirit.

yo /jo/ I started this months ago, came back, and screwed up in two places immediately.

Would you guys like to see me redraw it right? No cover up ink vomit on the face and tire. I was going for Prince and Gold Experience, but didn't even make it to the shading phase

No. The World is Dio's. He would have probably gotten knockoff hermit purple like Dio used a few times

>Not Gappy memes allowed

Joushuu makes me happy.

this random woman makes me happy.

Gappy makes me happy

I'm curious how many jojofags have seen Querelle?

Joshuu makes ME happy

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kRSZNJTTZpcDhOaklqNV9VNUU/view?pref=2&pli=1

who gay?

(you)

Humans are born to live; from the moment you are thrown into the universe, you breathe, eat, drink, procreate. It is what we do as living organisms. But why would one procreate, let alone find a reason to stay alive, without something to stay alive for.

Humans don't stay alive for the sake of survival, but rather for the sake of things that bring purpose: religion, art, music, love. In an endless oblivion of darkness and space, humans are the only species primitive enough to care. You must do what you love.

The best things in life will always end in conflict. That is why humans are primitive

daily reminder

25 - Atom Heart Father Part 1 (4)
26 - Atom Heart Father Part 2 / Kira's New Life Part 1 / RPS Kid Part 1 (4)
27 - RPS Kid Part 2 (4)
28 - Kira's New Life Part 2 / I Am An Alien Part 1 (4.5)
29 - I Am An Alien Part 2 / Highway Star Part 1 (4.5)
30 - Highway Star Part 2 (6)
31 - Stray Cat (6)
32 - Superfly (6)
33 - Enigma (6)
34 - Cheap Trick (6)
35 - My Dad Is Not My Dad / Bites the Dust Part 1 (5)
36 - Bites the Dust Part 2 (5)
37 - Bites the Dust Part 3 / Crazy Diamond Part 1 (5)
38 - Crazy Diamond Part 2 (5)
39 - Crazy Diamond Part 3 / Helping You Remember / Guardian Angel / Golden Hearts (4)

>Atom Heart Father Part 2
>Confirmed for being one episode

im sick of this meme post

Just because they don't have a Part 1 in the title doesn't mean they do all the chapters in that arc in the episode. The Part 2 is to signify that it spills over into the next.

Well you look like a gayfag Orlando Bloom knock off.

Hehheh, sure showed you.

Is this thread really the kind of place that convinces you that humans live for things that bring purpose to life?

Out of all the main antagonists, who is the strongest? Pucci?

By far imo

D4C Love Train > MiH > King Crimson > The World > Killer Queen (SHA might have a chance against The World)

You can probably fit in Kars in between Diavolo and DIO since Pillarmen feed on zombies from the mask and he can probably survive against DIOs stand.

Pucci's very strong, but his power seems to vary a lot. On several occasions he only stayed alive because he used the heroes humanity against them, Jotaro and Jolyne would've both been able to kill him if he'd been playing fair.

My money might actually go on Valentine, if he was smart like Lucy then he'd have just gone to an alternate dimension, waited till his enemies slept (or were killed by something else) and start a head-collection, so he could return to the root-world and throw them at anyone who dared fuck with him. And he's held back by the limits of his time (like the shitty pistols) too, give him access to modern weapons and technology and he'd be a monster.

I WANT TO SNIFF TOMOKOS BUTT AHHH

Post them.

Animeonly who read the wiki/10

「Filfthy Acts at a Reasonable Price」

Some really good taste and some bad taste. Idk/10.

Why isn't there a Stand named Bible Black yet?

>SHA might have a chance against The World
If Dio remembered his ice powers SHA would be literally useless.

The Bible black hentai gave me a boner thqh

It's a popular anime and it would probably get copyright struck.

They had to omit a danganronpa 2 character's name because of the same reason.

You've got okay tastes.
Don't get the hate for YoYo Ma and Diavolo though

Are you ready for some dishonest acts at a fair and reasonable price, user?

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

For me it always depends on what Killer Queens explosion actually does; with Shigechi, the explosion completely vaporizes him so that there is seemingly nothing left in existence, and even obliterates his soul. If that's what Killer Queen does, an explosion which isn't just an explosion but actually erases all matter of a person from existence, then theoretically he could kill anyone with a one hit kill, if he lands it.

That and with BtD, the he could just reveal himself, go back in time, then not even meet anyone and they'd just blow up anyway.

One question, if Kira hit BtD on Diavolo during Erased Time, would he still go back in time or not? Since the explosion was deleted? How can more time be Erased after the explosion if it never happens?

Let's be honest, Accelerator would destroy the Jojo universe.

No character can touch his Vectors.

Who?
Generic edgy japanese teen?

Wake the fucc up

He may not even need to, if DIO is undead he might not give off any body heat and SHA wouldn't see him as any different to the background.

>with Shigechi, the explosion completely vaporizes him so that there is seemingly nothing left in existence, and even obliterates his soul
There is no single line of text in the series or any word from Araki that suggests KQ has the power to annihilate souls. There are canonically stands that can erase souls (Tusk act 4, MIH) and those have their abilities talked about in detail, as it's an incredibly big deal.
Every other character that's died has had their soul vanish away into nothing shortly after manifesting, sometimes it's just gorier than others.

Aside from a few instances of incredibly OP abilities JJBA doesn't do powerlevels so most characters from other series could do that.

All the charisma in the world wouldn't have got DIO any pussy if he was as cold as a corpse on the slab.

And he doesn't seem to be 'really' undead, more just a highly modified living human. He still has functioning organs, needs to eat and sleep for energy, etc. And he still produces fertile sperm too, his shitspawn are living proof.

>Who

Seriously, do people in Jojo generals even browse Sup Forums?

>All the charisma in the world wouldn't have got DIO any pussy if he was as cold as a corpse on the slab

It's DIO. That probably wouldn't stop him.
You're right about him not being really undead

D4C Love Train > King Crimson > MiH > The World > D4C > Killer Queen

20th Century Boy

LGTSS
>His favorite Part isn't Part 6
>He thinks Part 6 is shit or the worst part

I liked King Crimson's first two albums a lot, but I heard they changed lineups a lot. Are the rest of their stuff as good?

If anything would stop him, it'd be being cold. Imagine the sensation of suddenly having someone put their cold feet on you in bed, except it's their entire body. It'd make pussies dryer than the Sahara even before he stuck it in.

He's seen sweating a few times though, so I'm fairly confident he's got a pulse and creates his own heat. And the anime even gave us this scene for some reason. He must fucking stink.

>King Crimson>MiH

Can d4c switch if you 1-shot f.valentine?

If Weather Report could kill Made In Heaven then King Crimson should do the trick just fine.
There's nothing Pucci can do to prevent KC from donuting him.

Everything up to and including Discipline is great. Everything after Discipline is a matter of taste.

Nope, he almost died to Diego.

That was in its cool-down phase, when it wasn't accelerating time. At the height of its power, it killed Jotaro, Hermes and Annasui in the same blow.

As soon as it starts speeding time up, KC (or The World, or pretty much whatever) is fucked. In a one-on-one fight Diavolo wouldn't stand a chance.

KC can do it fine before MiH gets too fast, but once MiH reaches a certain speed then KC's erased time segments will be so short that they're effectively not there, like with time stop. So it's a matter of when they fight. Weather Report only beat MiH because Emporio used the fact that Pucci couldn't afford to speed up again to his advantage.

If all the main villain Stands could talk they'd be constantly complaining about how retarded their users are.

Didn't Whitesnake used to talk? He didn't seen to complain about Pucci

Last episode was so fucking satisfying to watch. Kira's VA really nailed every single line, especially the part where he acts like a bystander.

Who hyped for GHOST DAD here?

Yeah he'd just backchat Pucci all the time and criticise all his orders while begrudgingly carrying them out.

No. Pucci instead complained about Whitesnake
>WHITESNAKE YOU ASSHOLE STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND GO GET THE FUCKING DISK

If gay priest only fucked with the Earth timeline, does that mean Kars is still flying in space?

Maybe Whitesnake knew that Pucci planned on replacing it and that fueled its bitterness? I can't blame it entirely. Its every action was to essentially erase it and replace it with a better model, twice over.

3 6 K A R S O N M A R S

>Stands after part 3 got decreasingly less muscly

I bet The World would be creeped out by DIO wearing a matching outfit.

I wonder what does KC think of Diavolo

Joshuu makes me HORNY

Not only that, Whitesnake was a Stand that was created for a noble purpose: to help Pucci preserve Pearla's memory and guide him through tough times (which is what automatic Stands are supposed to do). But instead, it gets used repeteadly to kill and manipulate people and to do Pucci's evil bidding.

I'd be pissed off too.

What the fuck do you even do you piece of shit ayylmao? Don't pretend you're not on the same level

Kira has never, at any point of his 33 year old life, done anything even remotely wrong.

YOU are the true villain, for wishing to antagonize such a passionate member of society.

They've always been muscular, but Araki has just given them a smaller frame.

How did Gyro die? I keep re-reading the chapter, but I still can't understand.

Yeah, and the fucker is basically Pucci's repressed feelings and self-doubt personified, it has to carry the weight of everything he won't admit to himself.

No wonder it has such a slutty design.

WAKE UP, FOR IT IS TIME TO STRIFE AND FIGHT LIKE WARRIORS, HUMAN

AIDS from Johnny's flaccid cripplecock

I think you're confusing Kira for Valentine, user.

>Wamuu will never be your personal trainer, eagerly guiding you to the peak of your physical abilities so he can fight you to the death at your best
Just kill me now

>Anime and manga
>has both but original is a light novel
Now why would I want to watch trash?

Being Za Warudo Oba Hebun must be hell
>why the fuck am I white now I liked gold
>did you really have to replace my hearts with "Ds" ?
>why did you name me "Over Heaven" I hate that book haven't you read it ?
>I fucking hate being this dude's Stand so much
>I wish Jonathan was my actual user
>well fuck looks like Star Platinum is asspulling a victory again
>at least I won't have to live anymore

I dunno man, Kars was pretty tough himself.

>muh manly manga meme
Fuck off

>>at least I won't have to live anymore

>Not wanting buff stands

>okuyasu and jotaro stand there while kira runs off

They're still pretty buff.

200%
ORAL

>WHY AM I SO ANGRY
>WHY IS THERE A TINY DUDE ON MY FOREHEAD WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU I DIDN'T ASK TO HAVE YOU THERE
>MY POWERS ARE NOT THAT COMPLICATED HOLY SHIT STOP ASKING
>DIAVOLO YOU FUCKING RETARD STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND LET ME KILL THEM
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every time I see anything related to Heaven Ascension DIO I remember that fucking vore fic
Is this what a trigger is

Kars is easily the strongest character in Jojo. With infinite regeneration, no need for sustenance, 400 IQ, and hamon a hundred times stronger than young Joseph, the only characters who would manage to beat him would have to cheese a victory with broken stands.

Stands are still buff, just more like greek gods rather than 80's action heroes.
Plus that's not your problem, but rather being a meme whore who got into jojo for "le manly moosklés XD" and gets disapointed when instead you get bullshit-logic-based fights with Gucci models.
Or maybe you're not but it's definitely what you sound like

He nearly died from falling into lava, though. And he can't see stands.

While he's almost impossible to kill by normal means, stands do some incredibly abstract shit that he might not be able to counter. I doubt he'd be able to survive Cream, for instance.