DEEP STATE COUPE

Why is POL not talking about this "journalist" who snuck in to a room just a few feet from Trump, and threw little Russian flags towards him?

This shit is a threat. A message from Deep State to Trump: "We can get to you anytime we want."

>Numerous security failures seen with protester who heckled Trump on Hill: 'Heads will roll' - Fox News
apple.news/AZFVtplF9ReqaV7r6uNzkTQ

>But on Tuesday, the droll bon mot may have been more practice than pun. U.S. Capitol Police arrested and charged 36-year-old Ryan Clayton with "unlawful conduct." Clayton apparently hornswoggled everyone into thinking he was a credentialed member of the Capitol Hill press corps. As a result, Clayton positioned himself just feet from President Trump when he arrived at the Capitol to lunch with Senate Republicans.
Clayton melted in with a throng of press assembled in the Capitol's Ohio Clock Corridor. Reporters waited for the president and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., to walk by for a pre-lunch confab. That's when Clayton flung tiny Russian flags bearing the president's surname in the direction of Trump and McConnell. Clayton then hectored Trump.

It was staged.

Why would it be staged?

Why would any of us bother talking about it when Trump hasn't shown any desire or initiative to talk about anything in real and specific terms?

Why wouldn't it be staged?

Why is the deep state so treasonous, when did it develop?

Read "Behold A Pale Horse" by William Cooper. Gives you a pretty comprehensive ground to understand how the NWO came to take over the USA. I wouldn't trust the bits about aliens, and he even acknowledges this as speculation, but the rest of the book is extremely solid.

I think the fed doesn't really want the public to know how easy it is to walk right pass secret service and only feet from the president

>Trump still allows the fake news press near his person
He's far too magnanimous. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't sued the MSM into dirt for libel.

>DEEP STATE COUPE
It's only got 2 doors?

>POL

stop

Sorry, and thanks for the joke, Felicity.
>coup day tats

>kill Trump
>receive electric fence pence and RWDS

What does he say about aliens?

>Deep State Coupe

As a comic and literal-literary autist I can not let this opportunity slide to point out how much of an illiterate nigger (You) are... and make a joke out of it.

>pic and
www.oldsclubofflorida.com/BOPCShow/tabid/65/AlbumID/388-38/Default.aspx
>related

I'm not illiterate.
I'm actually a super genius, MENSA TESTED, with an IQ of 289.
So fuck off, nigger lover faggot!!!!

This shits compelling so far. Listening to it at 2 times speed

That awesome scene from Civil War 2 where a bunch of front line combat marines bust down the door to the drone operations center and start slaughtering the commie infiltrator drone operator pilots inside

Mr. Brock would like his backrub now.

Hello. I am an Independent Silicon Valley Crypto-Investment Banker and self-made multi-millionare with ties to the CIA and FBI leakers as well as the Freemasons. I have been studying neo-buddhist philosophy, micro-dosing LSD and practicing in Hindu Sleep Deprivation for 5 months to expand my conscience and focus. I am now on the end of a 3 day adderall binge researching this very topic. After studying this subject for the past 70+ hours and contacting my inside sources I am confirm that this theory, is in fact, a nothing burger. I recommend that everyone in this thread to close their eyes until they fall into REM sleep. It feels good and will increase your focus and drive for tomorrow.

>When did Deep State?

1st Degree:
Passing of the Federal Reserve Act on Christmas Eve after the (((International Financiers))) on Jekyll Island drafted it a few days prior. This led to the Establishment of the IRS, and Social Security Act... making all US citizens Debt-Slave Chattel upon birth/Naturalization.

2nd Degree:
WW1 and WW2 to solidify the debt of all western nations via loans to their military-industrial complexes to pay for armaments and rebuilding infrastructure... which allowed the banks to buy up all the nations and become their currency issuers.

3rd Degree:
Using their solidified financial power to transmute into political influence... which became (((communist))) to a point, basically, a long term plan to turn all nations into servant-class chattel. (civil rights, destruction of family, religion, national-pride...etc etc etc)

we are fighting back against the endgame of the 3rd degree but hanging on by a mere thread... these are DIRE TIMES which will make or break our future.... we can NOT let (((them))) win this one.

Stay on point and be cool friends.

When the jews started the (((((Federal Reserve))))).

He's saying that the extreme right and extreme left are both on the same Luciferian boat

Majesty 12 owns alien tech or something