It's the left that are the real racists

>it's the left that are the real racists

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbayexpress.com/oakland/racial-profiling-via-nextdoorcom/Content?oid=4526919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree

true

That's actually true.

No one obesesses more over race than the average leftist.

Obviously, you guys all do too but Sup Forums is just 200 people, the Democratic and other leftist parties (BAMN!, BLM, commies) are 80 million people.

Leftists openly call for eugenics on social media when they say white people shouldn't reproduce.

Modern liberals are just the evolution of the white man's burden idealogues

Jews are not a race.

>implying anyone says that besides alt-lite faggots

Leftist pushed affirmative action on America because they didn’t think blacks could succceed without help.

Its true, but because the left is too stupid to understand anything.
Is hating a race because they do X or Y really racism? Or is it just knowing the facts?
The left hates people because they are simply told to and they explicitly refute claims that some whites aren't racist. The right at least acknowledges there are exceptions to a rule.

the left is worse than hitler and stalin raping baby seals together befor cum in eachothers mouth and getting sex changes and laying an egg that hatches a kaiju

>Identification not needed to vote
>blacks are too stupid to get IDs
>t. Leftists

Most people don't even think about ouside their race, but leftists constantly belittle them and treat them like second class citizens

They support affirmative action that screws over Asians and the culture of victimhood actually holds Black people back.

>Racial Profiling Via Nextdoor.com
>White Oakland residents are increasingly using the popular social networking site to report "suspicious activity" about their Black neighbors — and families of color fear the consequences could be fatal.
eastbayexpress.com/oakland/racial-profiling-via-nextdoorcom/Content?oid=4526919

is this shooped

>left thread comes out minutes after antifa raid
>clearly samefag
>no evidence to back up your claims
>clearly slide thread
Sage
Quit replying to this garbage

Well it's true. Even more so every passing day lol

>I think Trump looks cool

fpbp

>Sup Forums is just 2000 people
How cozy

I know the "DEMOCRATS ARE DA REAL RAYCISS" is a dumb boomer meme, but for fucks sake it legitimately makes me sick how leftists treat minorities like their pets. I'm a literal white nationalist and I would probably treat these people with more dignity than your average shitlib.

>Americans are white.

>a post

a toast; to us

The who was asked to set it up probably make it look stupid on purpose.