Why didn't Trump honor the hero Green Beret Sgt. La David Johnson with a Medal of Honor?

Why didn't Trump honor the hero Green Beret Sgt. La David Johnson with a Medal of Honor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lTBUDBq8xw
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because that Nigga dead. he literally cant

The same reason most fallen soldiers don't get Medals of Honour.

Why does he need a la medal for doing his la job?

Because he wasn't a green beret

why because hes black fuck you there are 3 other men that died to white guys

didnt the news depict and state him as one though?

this guy has a 750k gofundme out of a 1mil goal........the other two gofundmes are like 50-80k and have much smaller goals....I think 200k for one and 100k for the other.

All he did was run away and die

>La David

He was just a mechanic assigned to support actual Green Berets.

>News
>Truth

Pick one.

So he needs a medal for being a nigger?

Medals of Honor are rarely given and for good reason. You gotta jump on a grenade or kill fifty men, crazy shit to get one. And that's how it should be.

He's racist and hates the troops.

Serious question, why was his body found almost a mile away from the others? Did he run away when shit hit the fan or was it something else?

>Honour
you have to go back

I still can't believe the left twisted this the way they did. He only died a few weeks ago for fucks sake.

I'm not military so I don't know the particulars, But i've seen this thread enough know that the red beret says enough right there. I'm sure somone in the military will clear it up.

>Kel
youtube.com/watch?v=0lTBUDBq8xw

you ever read the medals of honor? you got to do some serious gangster shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDq4Yo6Jk

>why didn't the prez award the Congressional Medal of Honor.
>PREZ
>CONGRESSIONAL
Nice try Rabbi

Cuz he was a nigger

Unsubstantiated rumors that he set the rest of the team up because he hated White people. Intended to run away in the chaos but was executed and dumped by the ragheads he conspired with.

like hold off a batalion for a week with a boie knife shit.

He's a traitor.
Sold out his fellow soldiers.
Trump knows

2d Lt. Murphy commanded Company B, which was attacked by 6 tanks and waves of infantry. 2d Lt. Murphy ordered his men to withdraw to prepared positions in a woods, while he remained forward at his command post and continued to give fire directions to the artillery by telephone. Behind him, to his right, 1 of our tank destroyers received a direct hit and began to burn. Its crew withdrew to the woods. 2d Lt. Murphy continued to direct artillery fire which killed large numbers of the advancing enemy infantry. With the enemy tanks abreast of his position, 2d Lt. Murphy climbed on the burning tank destroyer, which was in danger of blowing up at any moment, and employed its .50 caliber machine gun against the enemy. He was alone and exposed to German fire from 3 sides, but his deadly fire killed dozens of Germans and caused their infantry attack to waver. The enemy tanks, losing infantry support, began to fall back. For an hour the Germans tried every available weapon to eliminate 2d Lt. Murphy, but he continued to hold his position and wiped out a squad which was trying to creep up unnoticed on his right flank. Germans reached as close as 10 yards, only to be mowed down by his fire. He received a leg wound, but ignored it and continued the single-handed fight until his ammunition was exhausted. He then made his way to his company, refused medical attention, and organized the company in a counterattack which forced the Germans to withdraw. His directing of artillery fire wiped out many of the enemy; he killed or wounded about 50. 2d Lt. Murphy's indomitable courage and his refusal to give an inch of ground saved his company from possible encirclement and destruction, and enabled it to hold the woods which had been the enemy's objective.

Because he was a useless nigger. It's surprising he even made it into the military with his underdeveloped brain and body odor. Fucking nigger.

The ultimate gib

Since when does the left honour "baby killers". oh yeah. It's the left that kills babies.

committee decides who gets medal not GEOTUS

Agreed. A smelly nigger doesn't deserve any praise. He was a monkey and there was no use for him. Why did the nigger cross the road? Because he was a stupid, smelly nigger.