She looks better with this hair color. I wish she had it all the time instead of purple

She looks better with this hair color. I wish she had it all the time instead of purple.

Yeah, I also said that countless times before.

Posting best Crab hair.

Why does every girl in this anime ruin their hair?

I don't know what you're talking about. Cat improved her hair, and all of Monkey's hair styles are great.

short hair on all the monogatari girls is the best

I want to fuck Araragi's boypussy. No homo.

Nah he will fuck you

Her hair at the start of Bake 12, where she and Koyokoyo had lunch together was the best

Please kill yourself

I think every girl originally had black hair in the LNs but they changed it for the anime? I've seen some nice art of black hair Sodachi too

Are you sure?

is he grabbing cat tittie

Yes he does.

If it's just to make Shinobu feel it then it's not gay.

Araragi always goes straight for the tits. Except for when he has permission.

Imagine their shared orgasms when they do it

Imagine how good Shinobu would be at sex with Araragi when she can know exactly how she's making her partner feel.

How do people delude themselves into thinking that other girls can even begin to compete with Bat?

She has some pretty big circumstances working against her, but is basically guaranteed to come out on top as soon as Araragi's normal human lifespan is finished- if not sooner.

Monkey exists.

Pony tail is best.

Please elaborate on these circumstances you speak of.

Short hair only looks good on cat.

Mainly that if Araragi got romantically involved with Shinobu he'd officially be giving up on a massive chunk of his human life. With a human girl he can take her home and introduce her to his parents, get married, and lets his extended family get to know his kids without any undue hassle. Then there's the part where he'd probably just get pulled away from normal human life altogether without anything tying him to it.

>growing
Absolutely disgusting.

Only when its striped.

He has a hair cutting fetish.

It still looks absolutely terrible compared to her longer hair. Putting it up in those frumpy braids was a crime.

she's not Spooky

Ougi won my heart too. I don't know how to explain it or why it happened, but she did.

Oh and there's a lot more risk. If he fucks up a relationship with a human girl they can both move on. If he fucks up his relationship with Shinobu then they're still stuck together or someone's gonna die.

Hanekawa looks much better with short hair. Don't think there's a single other girl in anime who's gotten improved by a haircut. Crab looks like a bulldyke.

>Crab will never call you a lowly insect

It's okay user. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who want to insult you.

Hello new fetish.