Why isn't the alt-right taken seriously as a Political Movement?

Why isn't the alt-right taken seriously as a Political Movement?

Whats the alt right?

It literally never existed at all.
It was "created" as a smear against Gamergate and is maintained by comedic inertia.

what's up bait poster?

Is that some sort of indie bookstore?

It's the smallest political movement in the country by a long shot.

Looks like she made the carnal sin of relaxing around niggers.

So it is true that the left can't meme

Why do Jews use Nazi flags and say retarded things

>people taking pics of her
>no attempt made to help her
And my family and few friends I do have wonder why I despise people so.

Because you're worshipping an ideology that has a bad rep, and no direction.
Anyone that is alt-right just associates with, "I'm white, and lefty is bad."
Maybe if you rebrand your movement to stand for quality and righteousness, then you'd gain recognition.
Instead you're just the group of shit flingers in response to the leftist group of shit flingers, and there's a useless battle of shit flying everywhere.
How about instead of contributing to the shit flinging, you legitimately organize a righteous movement that benefits the greater good of humanity.

It's not even a unified thing, it's a media-label applied to a whole group of anti-neocon / anti-liberal people ranging from alt-lite (the majority I'd guess) to fascists/white identitarians

Because it's not a political movement. Some a libertarian, others are more authoritarian, some are just plain racist and want something to get behind. There isn't any consistent agenda when it comes to the altright.

The westboro Baptist Church is not taken seriously as political movement. The emergent US Right - what you call the Alt Right - is deeply feared by all manner of leftists and government bureaucrats.

Respect is born from fear.

Do the math.

It looks like they were already in some sort of argument before this happened. Either way, y'all only care cuz she's white.

Like, why was she walking towards him if she was some scared passerby? Looks like she said something to get hit.

I'd like to add that it IS taken seriously though, Hillary Clinton gave a speech, remember the week-long chimpout by the lügenpresse post-charlottesville and the total freakout of people when Richard Spencer appears at a college to speak

because they don't want an open discussion. As soon as they stop demonizing them, they got a problem.

Mostly because arrogant youtubers using their tits try to act as the spokes people.

Maybe because the alt-right is a media boogeyman used to lump together anyone who doesn't conform to snowflake leftist bullshit?

It's literally convenient laziness.

Both sides might be equally retarded, we should fix the state, but not slaughter any civilians in the process.
All the news on both sides doesn't make me feel like we are living in 2017.
I think of alt-right as on the defensive at this point, because for some reason the msm targeted the white man.
That's my opinion I also don't think racial inequality has really been a severe issue fully in several generations. Most race crimes today are impulsives of anger on both sides where race is thrown as a form of intimidation instead of authority.
Also we aren't a generation that has experienced real segregation in my opinion it takes away from the generation that truly lived those times, and their life struggles.