Russia Today vs Twitter "Round two." Fight!

In response to Twitter banning RT ads, RT released information about twitter trying to sell multi-million dollar add package to RT. A package that they rejected.

rt.com/news/407919-twitter-multi-million-offer-rt/#.WfSoG2rXszg.twitter

Guardian counterpoint, for all you liberal faggot's out there:

theguardian.com/media/2017/oct/27/russias-rt-reveals-twitters-pitch-to-sell-millions-of-dollars-in-2016-election-ads

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/407692-clinton-campaign-lawyer-fusion-gps/
washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-lawyer-kept-russian-dossier-project-closely-held/2017/10/27/e7935276-ba68-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

@Jack is fucking pedo.

Content bump. On yet another front of the Meme War that never truly ended, you can, witness Clinton's lawyer being caught red handed with a giant purse of cash she handed to him to help create the Golden shower Dossier. The Lawyer, Marc Elias, declined to comment. As usual.

rt.com/usa/407692-clinton-campaign-lawyer-fusion-gps/

Alternative source for liberaggots:

washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-lawyer-kept-russian-dossier-project-closely-held/2017/10/27/e7935276-ba68-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

And in case you are wondering, no I don't get paid for it I just fucking hate neoliberals and everything they stand for.

With all the other shit - I actually wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true.

bump

Don't let the slide threads consume the board.

Last bump.

Bump because its an actual thread and not a waterpark

Based RT.

You have to love RT just because of how it trolls on easymode.

Have an ameribump

>You have to love RT just because of how it trolls on easymode.

Yeah, it's amusing how easy it is to be a true anti-establishment media speaking truth, if quite biased version of it, to power when your bosses are opposed to the fucking establishment instead of being at the top of it.

Thank (You).

I'm on RT's side as their stuff I've seen from Syria has never been covered here in the states with so much detail....and without the leftist slant to it..

Twitshit is only good for setting smash an grab mobs in malls.

I wouldn't call it true anti-establishment media. But it has an easy job when all it has to do is mention things that US media pretends do not exist.

>I wouldn't call it true anti-establishment media.

Why? Just curious for an american perspective. To me it seems aimed straight into neo-con/neo-lib bipartisan Washing consensus that folks over at Kremlin hate. And afaik they are the core of the american establishment.

Or am I missing someting?

>be RT
>be successful news company
>get baited by twitter
>don't take the bait
>twitter blames you for everything that is wrong
>twitter hates Russian people because of our whiteness
Feels bad man

this.

RT is obviously playing a freshened up WWII-style propaganda game. And there's nothing wrong with that. But it's out to poke Western media in the eye and promote pro-Kremlin domestic messages.

The only anti-establishment media is independent.

They released that information first. Then twitter banned them.

bump my snow nigger friend

I think they are pro Russian establishment which I am aswell but they are anti American establishment which right now can we phrased as a water slide but some kid took a shit on the slide

>RT is obviously playing a freshened up WWII-style propaganda game.
I think we are just seeing Cold War that never ended heat up again, tho it is true enough, seems the informational, economic. and proxy war continue to be the name of the game, but especially the Informational Meme War.

>promote pro-Kremlin domestic messages.
If you mean in Russia - RT doesn't really broadcast in Russia. It's available on cable, but it's not something people actually watch, kinda like your Radio Liberty that inspired it. Tho I honestly think RT has better journalitic standards in america than RFL in russia, but maybe I'm seeing only half the picture.

>The only anti-establishment media is independent.
That's what I strugle with see, what constitutes independent? Only self employed folks? Or do folks like Abby Martin count? She runs programs on RT ever now and then focusing mostly on conspiracy theories and occupy movements, and in one of them went out and condemned Russia for adventurism in Crimea, RT responded with an offer to go visist, she refused, but didn't resign nor was she fired.

So is she an independent Journo or no?

Brazilian here, love RT because attacks the Neocon/Neoliberal establishment that dominates the (((West)))

RT is effectively state-run media like BBC or NPR, regardless of the technicalities. I also think it has better levels of integrity about a lot of things than its competition. In particular, I think RUPTLY was a brilliant move: just provide raw footage in realtime of shit that's going on.

But money = control. You could take something like Democracy Now in the US and think that's relatively independent. But it's still funded by the Ford Foundation, so you're not going to hear the same thing you will from self-employed.

I'd bump that

So apparently Russian companies or people can't buy ads anymore...? This whole Russia thing is retarded

Good. Make these ideologue faggots eat some of their own shit for a change of pace. Sick of these lefty echo chambers never getting counter punched when you know they are just as dirty as anyone.

That beasty is adorable.

Pardon, I didn't make myself clear. I agree with everything you said, but does that mean that you think that the only folks who are self-employed can be called independent. But doesn't it then invalidates the entire concept of mass media as independent since it by necessity employs multiple folks in multiple roles.

I am not saying everyone has to be lone wolf, but you are basically saying that independent journos must always be the star of their own show, right?

I think we mostly agree. You can take a Glenn Beck from 10 years ago or a Tucker Carlson from today or many of the good presenters in the BBC, or an Abby Martin, and you can respect that they are trying to get out some packaging of the truth as they understand it. But there's only so far you can go in mass media because most people will never understand the situation enough to be ready to get in to real nigga hours. And these reporters have to stay within a certain corporate image, retain funding from ads or underwriters, be approved by producers and editors, and all the rest.

It's just that when I think about "independent" I think about somebody who doesn't answer to anybody but himself or herself, or maybe one person higher running a group of contributors.

I've wondered where these threads are

this situation is beyond ridiculous.
pathetic americans

Bumping.
I love RT humor.
Can't really watch it as it buffers too hard on our shit interweb .

Russian bantz are great. Just goes to show how much the commies hate having fun.

Everyone in the world has shit banter, except for us, Americans and very rarely Canadians.

Kek'd

>I think we mostly agree.Yeah,

Yeah, I think so too. Out of curiosity who are some of your favourites? Mine are Dave Rubin and Larry King(tho he isn't independent strictly speaking, but close enough). I also watch Sargon and Secular talk when I want to hear a biased opinion on something from either the left or right, but they are, well, biased and up their own respective asses about it.

Yeah, I remember laughing my ass off when I saw that first time. Definitely one of the best one ads RT produced.

If only you knew how many jokes about the commies exist in post-soviet space, especially in russia. Tho my favourite one is kinda sad:

"Everything bolsheviks told us about communism was a lie. Everything they told about capitalism was true."

RT is literally Russian state propaganda.

>propaganda machine
>cia openly admits about trying to brainwash people through television

this whole situation just goes to show how twitter and judenbook are digging their own graves

it's not for the international community, you have to accept other views off point and opinions then. They are going to fall apart, it's already happening here, people are leaving those platforms in scores

Nice.

I know buddy...
It's an advert...
By RT, ....
on a thread about....
RT..

Yes, and it's glorious in it's brazen attitudes about it, isn't it?

Webster Tarpley (getting senile sadly), Max Keiser (now on RT lel), Gerald Celente, Bob Chapman (RIP), James Corbett, Alfred Adask, and most of the guys on Republic Broadcasting. Plenty of other good folks out there, but that and monitoring Sup Forums and the guests Alex Jones has on satisfies my independent needs.

For bigger outlets, I sometimes watch Tucker when I lift, my friends sometimes pass me interesting stories or lectures, I listen to NPR in my car, I check about 6 minutes of local radio news in the morning, and see what Drudge has up over breakfast.

Anything more than that and I start wanting to stab my eyes out. I always try watching some TV when I'm with family or in a hotel or something, but the news is almost always such utter garbage I can't wait to turn it off and listen to silence.

They're going to make it so people can see who and where the ads are coming from? This should be interesting.

easy false flags m8

BBC - British, state propaganda...
Canadian broadcasting
Australian broadcasting
German,
French,
.... Long list...
But Muh, "Russian propaganda"
Muh, herr Dur...
And the CIA has controlled US media since the 50s, if not earlier....

I guess so. I just want to see Twitter's ad revenue tumble from this.

Webster Tarpley (getting senile sadly), Max Keiser (now on RT lel), Gerald Celente, Bob Chapman (RIP), James Corbett, Alfred Adask, and most of the guys on Republic Broadcasting. Plenty of other good folks out there, but that and monitoring Sup Forums and the guests Alex Jones has on satisfies my independent needs.

Thanks, might check them out if I have some free time.

Anything more than that and I start wanting to stab my eyes out.

I know the feeling but that happens to me more often when I start browsing news papers and aggregators for latest headlines, as I can honestly say that I don't watch mass media that much since I find to be boring and brain dead. There is some comedic value to be gained from shitflinging or comedians, especially german ones, but generally it's too intellectually hollow to take seriously.

It kinda depends on how deep they go up the chain of Ownership. If it's just the company they have signed the contract with it's a nice PR move, but they wouldn't be providing you with any extraordinary information in most likely.

Good on RT, twitter is a cancer
bump

The only good thing about RT is Ruptly. Everything else has an obvious despicable slant. For the longest time they refused to disclose Russian soldiers in Crimea, calling them civilians with pawned military gear they bought themselves. They ran an article about how ebola was invented by CIA in some Virginia lab. They had fucking Steven Seagal as a political commentator. And now they are doing a 180 on Trump, after supporting him during the elections, trying to paint him as a bumbling idiot and worse than Hillary because of his positions on Iran and Syria. During the BLM riots in Ferguson they wrote sympathetic articles about how the niggers faced state oppression and tried to paint the cops as unprofessional fascist cowboys, while simultaneously saying how weak the US was in controlling them. They shilled hardcore about the bombing of Raqqa too, apparently now they care a lot about bombing the poor innocent Muslim terrorists and the beautiful city of Raqqa. They are a plain as day neo-Soviet propaganda outlet that exists literally as a fifth column to show how weak the West is compared to Russia, and all the useful idiots eat it up on here because Western media is just as shit and they see it as a better alternative.

In all the years of RT reeeeeee I have yet to see anybody on Sup Forums "eat up" what they say rather than having a chuckle at, knowing full well it's state-run trolling.

>Ferguson
Didin't they also do the bit about how it was all funded by Georgyi? I mean, at least they have all the angles of attack covered on everyone who isn't them. Tho yeah, they are blatant about it aren't they.

>all the useful idiots eat it up on here because Western media is just as shit and they see it as a better alternative
I think most people realise they are tuning in to watch people with an agenda bash people/ideas that are usually untouchable with a sense of humour.

Not as end all be all news source. Kinda like Alex Jones Light on industrial scale.

Can you offer a comparable critique of CNN?
Pro tip: you can't. Your head would explode, overloaded by the contradictions and blatant fabrications

CNN is the worst. Back in the day it really had a decent air of credibility, but the quality of journalism just really went down the toilet over the years and now it's wall to wall bullshit. I personally know people that seemed to have abandoned most of their intellectual capacity during the presidential election season because they became addicted to the CNN app on their phones to the point where they're living in some bizarre alternate reality.

Sad! Many such cases!

When I find out qoutes like that exist, it makes me genuinly sick.

>intellectual elite of pedophile kikes who ritually murder white children will rule us
JUST

Twitter just censored Roger Stone

The guy literally said Western media is just as shit. Fuck, you Chinese expats really need to learn reading comprehension.

Doing good work, Ruskiebro.

>poltards unironically shitting on RT
Yea funny how whenever there is a happening 80% the OP link is to RT

You people have the self awareness of a goldfish

RT has done absolute amazing coverage on Ukraine , Georgia and Syria, all war coverage has been GOAT so far and cut trough amwrilad and EU propaganda like knife trough butter

Also their Migrant redpills were impeccable and literally life saving for us Westcucks, literally NOT A FUCKING SINGLE western media outlets showed these apocalyptic hordes stroking our borders
It was a nuclear redpills for hundreds of thousands

Now , in tune with American neocons,fucking Navalny , this globalist against cucklord, promised he will ban RT when he comes into power