Holy shit Britain, the fuck you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
youtube.com/watch?v=30r_1NoKldo
youtu.be/paBRag8I8Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=qDlBHbf9C1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are already a forsaken country

Imagine the van of peace hitting those children's toys.

Do they throw green shells at cars to make them stop?

Mobile cuck sheds

Top fucking kek
And the brits have the audacity to be mad at us for "muricansplaining" and making fun of them, LOOK AT THIS SHIT AND TELL ME THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE GENOCIDED

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT IM LAUGHING TO FUCKING HARD
>GETS REKT BY A PEACE TRUCK
>OI STUP THER M8
>OLL RAM YA WITH MOI BIKE KAA

fight me

Naw.... you almost got me, OP. I was about ready to type that into google.

The state of this country is such that I would almost believe something so fucking crazy without needing to do any research.

>cuck carts

Do they have a square tire version available for Leaf Export?

Hey, there sport. Lookin' good! Ready for the big neighborhood race tomorrow?

That can't be real. I really hope that's from one of those shitty British skit shows.

Fake, not even a real/official Police account... and now all the anti brits are creaming themselves, cheers OP...

Not gonna lie tho thats pretty embarrassing

The police in this country are a complete and utter embarrassment. They were totally politicised by New Labour and New New Labour (also known as The Conservative Party) have done jack shit to fix it.

OBLIGATORY
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw

and they wonder why crime is rising

the police are a joke america just fucking annex us already i know deep down you got a boner for that shit

Thats a fucking bicycle with a shell.

What the fuck Britain, how do you go from ruling the world to this?

Bin that car

I think that falling for this makes you genuinely retarded.

no fuckin way

I don't think people understand that its a joke

They weren't arresting him, just trying to drag him home so he could shag their wives.

that ass though

G-greatest ally?

can't you just drive away from them?

Hahah, well what would you do burger?

let me guess pull out muh 9 and pop a few caps in his arse ?

We cant do that here, imagine if we had guns, everyone would die

>not wanting to cuck the police
Disgusting statists.

The OP picture or the police force?

There is some kind of racing in Australia where only these kinds of bicycles are allowed, but they only have three wheels.

Boy, is funny to watch the compitalions of them crashing when doing a tight turn lol

Cuck and PROUD

>car

Stupid Northern cunt, its a joke

you called?

The pic; not even a real police account

Every time he looks down the hood of his cuck car, he sees "666".

>bongs literally forcing their cops to drive cuckmobiles while every Muhammad in the country gets a free truck with a cowcatcher for crowd control

TOPFUCKINGKEK

Taser him, beat him with a billy club, tackle him. Literally fucking anything

Now why would we do that? You would just throw temper tantrums. We want you to learn about niggers all on your own. And when you realize that they respond to nothing but police brutality and that your population has no choice but to arm itself then we can be super best friends again. We're waiting for you cute little buggers to grow up ;^)

Plus it's really fun to watch smug nogunz people who lectured us for years have no answer for a howling nigger intent on brutalizing them.

The police force, right?

/thread

He's got a strong grip on his leg, the officer holding on literally just needs to start standing up and it'll bring the perp off balance to be detained.

jesus fucking christ they just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into complete cuckdom

At least when i get pulled by OB i know i'm probably not going to get shot dead.

Or any day i walk about, in Burgertown everyone has a gun, i would be shitting it, any cunt can shoot you even a fat granny!

imagine being on the same lvl as a Gran?

at least in UK i know who i can have, burgers dont get that luxury so stfu Bogan

Mario Kart: United Kingdom, when?

Everytime he sees the hood from outside he sees "nein nein nein".

Brits please stop, I'm going to die from laughter in one of these threads

Can you imagine just pulling up beside and poking a stick in the spokes XD the hell is wrong with them crumpets?

It'd be pretty shit playing as the cop character because they wouldn't be allowed to use any weapons.

>tfw the British Empire is now one huge Benny Hill skit.

LICENSE FOR BUYING SPOONS
AT LEAST I'M NOT FREE

for god's sake they could have just smashed him with their fists

I'm sure the police had to apologies after that as well

*Brap brap*

I want one of those things.

6 6 6 Murdah Murdah Jeeezus

with the current state of britain I don't know if this is a joke or not

>up to 10Mb of data
>PER MONTH

fake and vaginal

I can totally believe this

Cuck kart 64

Be swell, bin that shell!

And say cheerio to his career? and up on a race hate charge?

No, the copper did good, it was the only course of action, Brit cops are best in the world.

>in Burgertown everyone has a gun, i would be shitting it, any cunt can shoot you even a fat granny!

Fat grannies can't shoot you if you shoot them first.

That's not real though, is it?

not really. it would be funny colonizing our former empire, but we never wanted to own you.

>Fat grannies can't shoot you if you shoot them first.
Plus their aim is all over the fucking place. Chances are she'll shoot a toddler accidentally and that's when you make your move.

>britcucks no longer want to come across the atlantic and fuck with our grans
mission accomplished

This is straight up like some shit out of Goldmember. Bongs you have officially lost the plot. Terrorists are using industrial trucks to run your people over and you down grade your police car into a poly/wooden soap box derby mobile. You are fucked and at this point, I'm going to assume you want it.

>tfw it actually exists

Anglo brother there is a demoralization attack against your very fiber and it is led by the Synagogue of Satan beware and keep a stiff upper lip

>And say cheerio to his career? and up on a race hate charge?
you are literally so cucked that you cannot even tackle criminals to the ground

dmn what pussies. lmao let the nigger drag you on your knees instead of standing up and dropping him to the ground

Whats hilarious is some bongs still will vacation in the states and earn their income off the states and just trash it for the same reasons their bongland is blown out. Dont be tricked by a bongs luxurous accent, they are one tropical storm from another cholea outbreak and really dont know dick about anything.

I would grab a tire iron from my car or stab him with a screwdriver or something.

>keep a stiff upper lip
Funny thing about that phrase - it was invented in America long before the British started using it.

Don't be daft lad, these are just robbers, drug dealers, murderers and rapists getting the kid gloves. But call Ed Milliband a kike on Twitter and you'll have the SAS blasting their way into your house while you're on the shitter.

What happened Britainia? You used to rule the waves and bring the light of civilization to savages. You were explorers, conquerors, inventors and righteous men of God. Press F to pay respect.
youtube.com/watch?v=30r_1NoKldo

Too much political correctness.

>But call Ed Milliband a kike on Twitter and you'll have the SAS blasting their way into your house while you're on the shitter.
Haha.

Or call Chelsea player a lazy nigger on twitter, that will also get you v&

Pretty much anything you say on twitter now you're gonna get v&

They jailed someone for posting anti semitic memes on twitter for 4 yrs last week or so ago.

Just imagine if there was a WW3 and this phaggot country wanted you to risk your life for it hahahahaha i hope the muslims make their move soon this is just getting embarrassing

>we did not seek advice from the force's diversity adviser

Thread theme
youtu.be/paBRag8I8Mk

the american character acts stoic in the face of adversity and I'm assuming it's derived from our Englishmen roots

Perhaps grab the other leg too so he falls down and doesn't drag you around and make you look like a cuck.

Of course you do, Mr. Meme flag shill lmfao.

Unhide your flag, let's see what third world shithole you're from.

England can just sink in the ocean any time now.

Pathetic.

Britain's New Anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=qDlBHbf9C1U

I'd feel sad but watching an entire society collapse in real-time is way too fun desu

So what's the state of the UK now, memes aside? I haven't really heard any good news out of it since Brexit. Hell, what about the rest of Western Europe? They more or less dropped off the map after their elections. These days I'm only hearing about nationalists gaining ground in the US and Eastern Europe.

w8 for a fucking pursuit
just fucking think

>Muslims don't like to touch dogs
I should get a dog

At least tell me they're motorized and the cop doesn't have to pedal.