Would you date a gook?

This question is primarily aimed at the racist whites.

If your answer is no, please explain why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only if she is subservient so I can piss off the white womyn around town.

Date? No
Fuck? Yes

I'm pretty racist by normie standards, and yeah I would.

Asian women are easy mode and your offsprings are gonna be weak. If you want to make a strong son go for a celtic girl.

I dated this Asian chick for a while. She was a white supremacist big time.

I would not date an Asian because I want my children to look like me, not fetish-babies.

My bro married and fathered 2 children with a Nippon woman, if I can say one positive thing for her, she is a great mother and would never cuck her husband.

if i was single, yeah i would if she was cool as shit

No, because I wouldn't date anyone I had no intention of having a family with. Have a few Asian friends though and have fucked a couple.

I find gooks to be the most preferable race next to white. Sure they're always looking down on you, but you have to respect that work ethic

They do smell funny though

Polite, clean, Asian high IQ, great mothers, responsible. On average Asians have higher incomes and lower crime rates.

I'd marry one of the upper middle class "gooks" from one of the nicer countries (Singapore, Japan, coastal China) and raise some happa ubermensch.

Implying that most of us are not dating gooks already.

Wrong board, bro.

I almost did once. I technically went on 1 'date' during which I made zero moves of any kind, then one of my better friends proceeded to move in and marry her. Life is fun. 34 yr old virgin here.

Date for a year or two then move on

>If your answer is no, please explain why not.
>This question is primarily aimed at the racist whites.

Closer than you think is the answer you seek

of course i would, but i would never have children with one

>racist
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY

Did for a while, and you know what? It was fucking great. She hated leftists, possibly more racist than I am, was great conversation, smart as hell, and enjoyable company. Needless to say, reproduction is out of the question, and life took us in different directions, but we're still cool and I look back on our time together fondly.

I've tried but just like with every other woman they dont like me.

No
Because I'm not attracted to them, don't over think it.

> dating a subhuman chink gook that will take all of your money and marry you for u.s citizenship then leave you for a young rich Asian American

kek

If you faggots want to marry "Asian" women we already have high-tier hapas that have adopted western civilization and our culture.

They are called Tatar Women .

I'm guessing that her racism didn't extend towards herself though, right?

>tfw you find Asian women attractive but also want to do your part to save the white race

I mean date? sure. Marry? eh...

do you really believe that racism means "hates anyone non-white for no other reason than their color"? You can't honestly believe this

No. I want white children, and by white I mean Northern European like myself.

I'm white and dating a hapa does that count?

No. I don't want autistic, low-test faggot babies.

yes i dated hot gook boi pucci

>Even thinking about it
You're already a nigger ATP user.

he has the prototypical white guy in asia face
Why is there a specific look about those white guys? Why would that be the case?

God who is the girl in OP's pic?

Sauce?

I believe that is Miss ChingChang-Wang

Kys and your family now

Date maybe but nothing more, so many variables to consider. Absolutely no chinese at all. Chinese make me sick.