It has been a while Sup Forums

>be 6'3 24 year old white virgin
>final year of university studying industrial design
>go to design school Halloween party that I wasn't invited to
>dress as chollo since I was wearing a flannel that day, and didn't have anything else
>fucking millennials everywhere
>a few get triggered by my costume, and one decides to inform me that he is half hispanic...
>see 8/10 petite latina girl that has been crushing on me for the past 2 years, but never had the opportunity to talk
>walk up and ask how her summer went
>have a decent conversation, since alcohol is the cure for autism
>she likes my costume
>start using mexican slang cuz I worked in a kitchen for 2 years
>she loves it
>found out she grew up mormon
>moralcode.jpg
>seems pretty redpilled on most issues
>white roastie ex gf walks up and starts interrupting conversation
>she is dressed as a gypsy, and is using a cootie catcher to tell peoples fortunes
>ask her to read my palms
>write gtfo on hand
>roastie ex ignores message and focuses attention on petite latina
>uses cootie catcher on petite latina
>Instead of reading the cootie catcher fortune whore says to take of panties
>petite latina laughs it off and ignores roastie ex
>roastie ex is persistent and keeps telling petite latina to take off underwear
>finally roastie ex gets bored and moves on to my designbros to see if she can get some dick
>talk to some other people because I am not going to suffocate petite latina by being clingy
>a couple white girls at the party get turned on by my height but I can only think of petite latina

Really like this girl but pol has conditioned me to see race mixing as a jewish plot
I feel guilty becoming a race traitor but white girls have been tainted by feminist propaganda and too much cock.
latina girls are based and have a strong sense of family values.
If she's redpilled why does race matter.

>not getting laid because of what an anonymous congolese cobalt trading forum thinks

have fun with your divorce

I came in to this thread to shit on you for still being a virgin with the significant height-advantage-instant-sex cheat, but then I read your post and I feel sort of bad. Just quit overthinking shit when interacting with women. You're not asking her to marry you, you're attracted to her. If she's cute and not put off by your clear social inadequacy, don't ruin it.
What the fuck, man.

this is the reason why society is going down the shitter. Because not enough people are over thinking shit, nobody considers the longterm effects of sleeping with as many people as possible. That roastie that I was with has been with over 15 guys and she is incapable of being in a relationship longer than a month.

>Half hispanic

Tell him that Hispanic isn't a fucking race and how the original and better "Hispanics" were white spanish sailors, not a bunch of lazy mestizo faggots

not worth it
he was graphic design...
graphic designers are trash

>this is the reason why society is going down the shitter
I understand this, believe me, I do. I'm not telling you to put your dick anywhere it will fit. I'm telling you that when you're interested in a girl, don't go full autismo. Be yourself, be confident, but you don't need to lay out every belief and moral before you even get her number.
Also, why do you refer to this whore roastie as an ex? If it was less than a month and you never had sex, sounds like she isn't really an ex and you don't actually put into action the principle you're advocating.
Just trying to help. I understand I am sort of coming across as an asshole, but pol probably isn't the place for relationship advice.

> be 6'3 24 year old white virgin
> white roastie ex gf walks up and starts interrupting conversation
nice fantasy, try /lit/ next time

I never thought of her as a girlfriend until I found out she was telling everyone that I was her boyfriend. I just refer to her as an ex so I don't have to explain the whole shitty situation.

I never had these views until I came to pol. It resonated because what I read here coincided with what I was experiencing at the time.

definitely not a good place to talk about relationships, but far better than the advice I have gotten from friends

Don't touch that filthy spic proud white man.

holy shit. i thought i was autistic

how is that a fantasy. Do you understand the torment of having girls approach you and being so autistic that you can't do anything beyond simple small talk.

>24 year old white

Literally the only people who ever preface their fan fiction with "I'm white" or "fellow whites" are Jews.

maybe to give context for the race mixing aspect?

If youre going to have sex out of wedlock then what the fuck does it matter, OP?
Youre either making a baby or fucking a bimbo, its not rocket science.

How dark was she?
Like reddish-brown, olive, or maybe wheatish-grey?

Anyways this isn't an ideal world, I wouldn't sacrifice your happiness for politics that may or may not be irrelevant.

>I came in to this thread to shit on you for still being a virgin with the significant height-advantage-instant-sex cheat
Pfft, I wish height alone did that for you.
I'm 6'6", average looking, have a fairly square jawline, and I don't get the Chad treatment. Women would rather fawn over a manlet with god-tier genes than a tall, generic-looking guy.

honestly thought she was white the first time I saw her. I've seen mixed race people and they seem really discontent, and I didn't want to force that upon my offspring.

the only truth

>virgin
>roastie ex gf
Plot holes like swiss cheese.
Sage this thread

that would be a whole other post. I think the reason why she ditched me was because she could detect autism when in intimate situations. I'm pretty good at hiding it outside of those situations.

Jeb?

Bruh... it dont matter if you racemix

Just aslong as you are both rational people who arent overly brainwashed (everyone is brainwashed get over it) and you raise kids to be moral and well rounded people

Dont let a bunch of autists on Sup Forums ruin something that could very well be the best thing that happend to the both of you, i mean its probably not but it could be

rember ((they)) are the ones who race bait ((they)) are the ones who want us to Hate

The best way to fuck with ((them)) is to not become the white supremacist stereotype,

i for one love to fuck with liberals and once they start calling me a racist i just tell them about my family situation... its very multicultural for a lack of better word and how the majority of my friends are immigrants

Nothing makes the liberal brain implode like having someone with extremely diverse social circles disagree with them on every issue, i have hade many lols doing this

>your a racist!!!!
>Ahmed come over here and tell this bitch about my black step mom and half asian sister
>oh whats this? All your friends are white while im rolling with half the worlds ethnicitys in my crew?

Well enough of this rant i just find it hilarious to teach shelterd liberals a lesson

I guess it's more of an issue of imposing that rootlessness on your offspring is what I'm wondering about.

My cousins where white/mexican and they had big time identity issues, even with a completely accepting environment.