Say what you will about the adaptation itself, but can we all agree that the Gakkou Gurashi animu had the cutest OP?

Say what you will about the adaptation itself, but can we all agree that the Gakkou Gurashi animu had the cutest OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=UNjHxhljAck

Other urls found in this thread:

animelyrics.com/anime/gakkougurashi/friendshitai.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>can we all agree that the Gakkou Gurashi animu had the cutest OP?
Nope.

no rip kurumi

>OP about dead bodies
>cute

The first ED was better, honestly.

Not a single line in the OP's lyrics allude to dead bodies or zombies. It's a song about making friends. How is that not cute?
animelyrics.com/anime/gakkougurashi/friendshitai.htm

That was something during the series airing. Something something shitai.

>animeplus.tv

Stop making threads you underage spic faggot

>opening by mosiac.wav

>animeplus.tv
>makeagif.com
what the fuck user

Quality control is dead.

I can only say that it had a cute OP, but probably not the cutest.
And another thing, Yuki is the last girl I really fell in love with in anime. So cute and her butt is just amazing.

No. Its just Sup Forums hating any site that isn't Sup Forums

Is this the famous "layers of irony"?

No.

I hope this is bait, because this is hands down the worst made gif I've seen on the entire fucking internet.

Thank you for derailing the thread. This is why we can't have nice things

Do you consider your gif to be an example of "nice things"?

The only nice thing about this thread is the fact that I was reminded about how great Yukis ass was, and we already have a grimgar thread open for Yumes ass.

good fucking lord

Yes, I agree. Sup Forums should be a hugbox and we should never again call anybody out for being a faggot.

>implying Sup Forums isn't already a hug box
of all the board I've seen, Sup Forums is the one that most closely resembles a hive mind. Anyone that has even the SLIGHTEST criticism or opinion contrary to the majority gets quickly stomped on, saged and reported by everyone else. You guys are always shitting on Sup Forums(which I agree is pretty shit itself) but at least there, THERE'S DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THAT BOARD

Sup Forums allows different opinions. But if you don't lurk enough everything you spout under the umbrella of "different opinions" will really only be exclamations of ignorance.
Lurk more.

I assume you've never been to Sup Forums?

learn english then lurk two years before your next Sup Forums experience

Kill yourself faggot

>you don't like my waifu. haha faggot
>you don't think x is best girl. get better taste pleb
>

Sup Forums is shit but there's tons of threads that have opinions contrary to the white supremacists there.

Who are you quoting?

I meant to reply to that postI'm quoting Sup Forums. All it takes, ALL IT FUCKING TAKES, is for me to say "I don't like moe" and everyone will ignore the topic in favor of flaming and saging me. There is no place for discussion. Either you agree with the hive mind or you get out

>ALL IT FUCKING TAKES, is for me to say "I don't like moe"
Wrong.
Saying you don't like moe might get you a few mocking reaction images, but no one will actually hate you for it.
Calling it moeshit and berating others for liking it, THAT's what's going to get your thread killed.
Which should be obvious, really. Lurk more.

This will not happen to the main character.

Saged, reported, called the cops, e-mailed moot, called the cops again, asked who moot is.