Powerful stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5MfgPcPaoY
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we are going to rule over you forever.

There are jobs out there you idiot, you are just too lazy to work the hard ones.

>Durrrrr if taxes were higher I could get a cozy office job

Go work in roofing, a prison or a mine

does life feel any less meaningless in that position? why is that experience appealing?

because le cuck nigger 67 IQ lazy welfare queen nigger cuck communist jew faggot nigger cuck cuck cuck!!!!!!!!!!!1

we have finite lives and we are all facing the existential abyss at the end. why work for nothing at all, why not have a violent revolution and restructure society?

fix your fucking mind or die youtube.com/watch?v=v5MfgPcPaoY

Shut up.
We should be willing to give up our 401K limits so that billionaires and corporations can get huge tax cuts.
What's wrong with you, you fucking commie.

This is it Sup Forums. We can not keep letting brown little girls BTFO us on a daily basis. I'm THIS close to registering as a Democrat.

This but unironically

Why live when we're all gonna die

because jews suck on money nasally like i suck on dick and most others suck on money and woman things

thats a choice we all have to make

>I'm entitled to a job created by someone esle

I'm ok with this as long as it means killing commies

How much of that "wealth" would actually be worth anything if seized and redistributed?

Are you fucking retarded?

because the value of assets is derived from their future value. If you're not going to make more money then there's no reason to invest it.

No feels here. Just the way things are user. You've been fooled by (((them))) into feeling you are important.

please do it i want to laugh when you're the first one killed scum

greed is a drug

its a good question
virtually none of it. Most wealth, in terms of dollars, is stocks, bonds, and some physical assets. Things which are only valuable because you can resell them for more money, or perhaps it entitles you to payments from someone else.

And then of course luxury goods arent divisible. What are you going to do with a yacht? Especially one of those absolutely ridiculous ones.

But I think the reason the aussie was calling you retarded is because he's thinking about the cash, but the cash is a bad plan because all of the institutions that drove the money to where it is would drive all of the money right back. and if you were to dismantle these institutions then all of that money would be worthless anyways.

Are you? Even recent history's full of examples. How about when Mugabe redistributed white farms to blacks in Rhodesia?

I can guarentee you there are people richer than me with an IQ lower than me.

In fact this is how we should do it. Everyone gets wealth distributed to them equivalent to their IQ. That is the best way, it ensures the smarter the person the more resources they have available to them. This would benefit society optimally.

It should be exponential.
110 has 10 times more than 100, 120 has ten times more than 110, 130 has ten times more than 120, etc.

>Everyone gets wealth distributed to them equivalent to their IQ.

Because if you seize their property or tax them to death they will take that wealth and leave the country and there won't be any jobs at all. Things would fall apart and the cycle would start over again until everything would be as unbalanced as before.

This is retarded user. Pls delete.

>there won't be any jobs at all
How are they going to take land and natural resources out of the country? The only real wealth cant be moved. If they pissed off people could just make use of those assets. Money itself isnt wealth.

You cant refute it, it is the perfect solution. If im really retarded ill get nothing so whats the problem? :^)

0% business tax. Stop letting corporations lobby and get passed regulations that kill startups and their competitors.
Make this country the most business friendly, and then we can talk about what federal obligations should be, and total dollars per year required to meet those obligations. But we’re not going to agree, and if we do come to a deal you don’t get to change your mind like some little faggot.
Once we set those obligations in stone, no fucking more ever. Just fucking stop under penalty of firing squad, and I would be willing to discuss your shitty tax rate scheme, higher personal taxes on the rich.
There. Happy? You got me.

awwwww thats the best you got ?

fake Fake! fake Fake! fake !

Why should I care how much someone else makes or has? Want to be a millionaire by 65? Start by investing 15% of your income in a Roth IRA or Roth 401K if your employer has it.

>billionaire receives a 40% tax rate instead of a 35% tax rate
>"TAXES ARE THEFT! THIS IS TREASON! YOU GREEDY FUCKS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!! YOUR 401KS AREN'T IMPORTANT!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!11"

>wanting to take things that others worked for instead of working hard to get what they have

>millionaire by 65
>by then a million will be worth around 100k

You are a fucking commie. Try taking any of my shit and find out what happens.

They took those things from others.
Things are zero sum user, they dont just materialize out of air

>I'm unemployed and unemployable
>It's Porky McCapitalists fault for being too greedy to exploit my labor

1 post by this ID

Sage in options field.

Trickle-down economics only works under economic protectionism and with closed, secure borders. Otherwise, the rich are just gonna exploit every loophole they can, because you don't get to be rich by wasting money.

Only an idiot would be against giving the wealth to smart people user. Are you admitting to being an idiot? Wow, you must be. You must be literally stupid to be against my suggestion. No smart person is going to be against it, because even a smart person who is bad at business things is smart enough to know they are bad at it, and thus would invest that money somewhere useful

There is literally no argument against my plan.

>communist
oh ho! You show your ignorance user, communism is about giving the means of production to the workers and having a classless society. My plan is about giving the wealth to the smart people, and having a society ruled by a class of smart people, while you dummies produce things, for your own good.

They didn't take it from others, they got it by working hard.
You are just jealous because you are either too lazy or stupid to become rich.

I can tell you think you're smart, don't have a lot of money, and think you should. I only do business with those who have the resource and experience my projects needs. Being smart actually mean nothing in the real world. Would I hire a smart contractor over a stupid one? Depends on the price. I'm setting the terms.

> be for my plan or be labelled stupid
> not explaining why your plan of forced wealth distribution should have advantages or even details about it
> wondering why people dislike the idea
Congratulations! You fell for the labelling trap.

>working hard.
this is a meme and you are a meme. People get rich by being lucky. They work to some variable degree and catch lucky breaks. They then think "i deserve this, i got this because of my work". No, they did not user. They got it mainly because they were lucky. They look at what they have, and how hard they worked, they do not see their luck, they think what they got is the equivalence of how hard they worked and assume everyone with less has worked even less. This is not how reality works, not at all.

>I can tell you think you're smart,
Whats the problem user? If im not smart my own plan will give me nothing.

>be for my plan or be labelled stupid
In this case user its true, because my plan is literally 'take money from stupid people, give it to smart people'. There is no downside of this for anyone smart so no one smart would be against it :^)

I don't appreciate your anti-Semitism.

>this is a meme
My father was poor as fuck when he was a kid.
Started working from the age of 15, now owns multi million dollar company.
Stop blaming other people for your problems cunt.

> not even categorizing what "smart" means for you personally.
> not explaining who gets to decide
> not explaining what "dumb" means for you
Dis some bait m8

He's just going to claim your father got lucky somehow.

>responds with anecdotes and not reason
you are not furthering your case anonymous

>Started working from the age of 15, now owns multi million dollar company.
You probably shouldn't include in your argument that people should work hard if they want to make millions about how you are destined for millions of dollars through no effort of your own.

Enjoy being middle class and average your whole life faggot.

To add to this, 48% of billionaires in America are Jewish, yet Jews make up only a tiny percentage of the population. Really makes you think.

I very clearly outlined that each 10 IQ points doubles the wealth distributed to you.

>who gets to decide
This is something to leave to the even smarter people than me

>dumb
i find that an IQ of 120 is around the point where people start being able to follow reason

excellent point anonymous!
>someone is against my argument that we should give wealth to smart people
>he literally turns out to be a rich idiot
hah! amazing!

Umad cause you poor?
Whats for dinner tonight? You have mac and cheese or some other peasant food?
I'm going to drive my dads rolls royce to the yacht club with my other rich friends and have lobster get on my level.

Top kek lad.

are you a retard?
Who is going to make and or buy the machinery or land, or infrastructure, or literally anything else involving large investments in capital?

>not understanding the tax bracket the post

What state are you in Laddy?

>This is something to leave to the even smarter people than me
Do it yourself. Don't rely on other people with plans too much. Humans tend to fuck up quite often
> i find that an IQ of 120 is around the point where people start being able to follow reason

No offense but this is just dumb. According to your plan I'd get 8 times more than a person with 100 IQ. But neither do you calculate in personality nor any other traits of the person into your schemata (which is why comparing people merely by their IQ's is flawed). Giving me 8 times more money would be completely wasted since I am extremely lazy and socially awkward. I would only be productive at deadlines or in areas that really interest me.

>i find that an IQ of 120 is around the point where people start being able to follow reason

That's too high for the average population. Maybe starting at 110-115 would be better.

The bigger question is why are going to an imageboard to piss and moan bout it, starting another miniature flamewar, instead of sitting down and coming up with an idea to make a business yourself?

Big business doesn't create jobs nearly as well as small business does.

woah please teach me about progressive tax rates, o wise user

>powerful stuff
More like obvious.

NSW, sydney

>Why should we take less money from them

Tax cuts aren't giving money to the rich, it's the government taking less from them

>That's right goy, work longer and harder for less

I see Penn Jillette being used by a lot of libertarians. But he's a libertarian that seems to be more agreeable with a American libertarian left style of system, if there is such a thing I've heard the phrase used a couple times but never looked into it.

It already works this way. pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

Also Ashkenazi jews have an average of 110 IQ so they'd still have all the money.

I don't use it in any political context. It's simply a meme I happened to get my interest caught in in Sup Forums. The fact that he's a libertarian is merely a coincidence.

Lol that sucks, Melb here.. Almost as bad as me.
Today i took a trip into the city and almost every intersection i seen either an abo or gay flag, usually both.. Once i got to the city it was Goox as far as the eye could see.. I came to the realization that my children will live in a a country where the average "Australian" will be a gook. Now i dont have anything against goox they are actually decent people but that does not mean i want to be fucking surrounded by them. I really dont know why they did this to us..

the idea is obviously to accumulate as much as possible before the collapse of society, so that they can pay their mercenaries (the police) to guard their gated communities while the underclass devours itself (race wars, etc)

this is and always will be the endpoint of capitalism as it is currently practiced. the only thing that can fix it is a 100% estate tax.

>Tax cuts aren't giving money to the rich, it's the government taking less from them who took from workers

completed the sentence for you

You need to top degrees for that. Plus I already ruined my life so I won't be able to get a job

money means nothing if they were to try and collapse society.

they need money for now because it allows them to basically enslave everyone.

There are more white people with IQ > 110 than jews.

If you take out all the third world nigger and spic immigrants from the last 4 decades, wealth inequality would be dramatically reduced.

Idiot libtards import millions of third world paupers and wonders why inequality is so bad?

I have an 80 iq I think I deserve more wealth to make up for the fact I don't have muchanged opportunity

>implying paper money will be worth anything when that time eventually does come
When the collapse does happen, hopefully we could start the progression towards a world with money.

I see

Australia is in Asia. Your land is actually our land.

>buy the machinery or land
we wont have to, the people who owned it moved to another country, remember? They took their bank accounts full of fiat money, they left their actual wealth behind because you cant move a mine or a field to grow crops, or any natural resource like that, and a large factory like a foundry? Its basically built in to the building. you could move it but it would be cheaper to just build a new one.

>a retard
Again, if i am, i get nothing from my plan. So whats the problem?

>Do it yourself
Why would i not leave such an important monumental task to the smartest of the smart?

>Just dumb
But as i already pointed out, the smart people who obtain wealth and are not personally able to do anything with it, are, such as yourself, smart enough to assess themselves and would simply invest that money in a fellow smart person who was doing something already

>too high
Ive found that people below 120 dont often do well with abstract arguments. If you point out a flaw in an argument they are making using entirely neutral terms they will kneejerk into assuming you are attacking their idea rather than their argument. This indicates to me they dont even argue against themselves to test their viewpoint, instead they just have an idea and try to back it up carelessly. To them the main point is the specific things of their view, not the processes and mechanisms by which these things are linked to create an idea.

Without*

>gook education
Australia is its own continent dipshit.
Yeah aussies hate this shit mate it will all reverse soon.

It's because you don't have the balls to roll those dice.
You got that wrong: Hong Kong is Chinese and shouldn't have its own flag.

>Australia is its own continent dipshit.

Convict intelligence. Your government literally fought to include your country into asia, that's why you play international sports as an Asian country. Arbitrary lines in the sand delineated by dead white men from the 19th century don't matter. You are Asians, just a pale pasty variety.

>average 110
110 only has 10 times 100. The big money wouldnt show up till quite a bit higher. I dont think there are enough jews to end up taking a significant portion even if we allowed for a higher racial average.
It would be interesting to divide the worlds wealth up and actually see how much everyone would end up with if we used my growth pattern

Dont worry citizen you will be assigned a hut with a television set and some buffalo wings to watch your sports entertainment. Someones got to do the menial tasks after all.

dunno. ask the jews.

How would this revolution ensure that everyone can work a comfortable job?
Shit needs doing, user.

BECAUSE RIGHT WING RETARDS THINK TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES TRICKLE DOWN.

China is an extension of Hong Kong. We are the rich Kangs that the commies are trying to emulate.

Yes just because you say Australia is Apart of Asia that means it is, it must be, this gook said it.

ObamaLeaf enters the thread.

>europe
>asia

that's just for the World Cup because the OFC doesn't have a guaranteed slot. They have to play a playoff against the 5th place in CONMEBOL

That's why Australia switched to the AFC because they have 5 slots so it gives them a better chance.

Australia will probably come crawling back to OFC when they expand how many countries qualify for the World Cup. Pretty retarded they were even allowed into the AFC. But you're pretty retarded for your post there Chang.

If they aren't making jobs in their field there either isn't demand, or they aren't taking advantage of the demand. If the latter, why aren't you taking advantage and filling that hole?

Why haven't you started your companies, anons?

>right wing retards reaction