Anarcho-primitivism vs transhumanism

The most fundamental political divide. Everything else is a distraction.

Which ideology is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are the 2 ideas mutually exclusive? I would try to engineer the perfect human, then i would go back to hunting gathering.

SMASH THE SPINNING JENNY

I'd assume that transhumanism would make the concept of an anarcho-primitivist society meaningless, and vice versa.

The technophiles have already won. Their prize is that they've already ceased to be people and are mere cogs in a cold and indifferent machine.

Africa is anarcho-primitivism so they are going nowhere.

Transhumanists utterly cuck anarcho-primitivists in terms of philosophy. However, transhumanists dont seem to want to get serious politcally about the future of the species, so I gess its moot either way

>not anarcho-primitivism

At least REAL anarcho-primitivism

This one.

africa is anarcho-primitivism, they still have no idea how to farm properly.

the fuck is up with your monitor

>Society is commonly too cheap. We meet at very short intervals, not having had time to acquire any new value for each other. We meet at meals three times a day, and give each other a new taste of that old musty cheese that we are. We have had to agree on a certain set of rules, called etiquette and politeness, to make this frequent meeting tolerable and that we need not come to open war. We meet at the post-office, and at the sociable, and about the fireside every night; we live thick and are in each other's way, and stumble over one another, and I think that we thus lose some respect for one another. Certainly less frequency would suffice for all important and hearty communications. Consider the girls in a factory- never alone, hardly in their dreams. It would be better if there were but one inhabitant to a square mile, as where I live. The value of a man is not in his skin, that we should touch him.
t. Henry David Thoreau - Walden (Solitude)

Lanza was right

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

That's a screenshot.

>not checking his digits

残念~

is that vr?

I HAVE TO HAVE THIS

just realised that

well faggots need gay toys

I don't know which would be better objectively but I feel in my heart I'd be much happier living closer to nature than in some technological hellscape.

>an-prims
>farming

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Yes.

Soon you will.
Checked in the metaspace.

>profile name isn't "Jesus 2.0"

I am disappoint user

yeah they are an-prims because they still have no idea how to farm that is one out of ton of reasons why africa is anarcho-primative

its gay

Would anyone please give me a quick rundown on anarcho primitivism. I just can't wrap my head around it and why anyone would follow that ideology.

Transhumanism/posthumanism literally the only path humanity can take. its inevitable unless an extremely improbable event or series of events happens to stop it.

I suggest watching Isaac Arthur's videos for a decent picture of what it could be like.

I should note that anarcho-primitivism is the only logically consistent left-anarchist philosophy.

Transhumanism. It's basically inevitable, and frankly I'm excited to see what could happen in the future.

>everything else is a distraction

Anarcho-primitivism would last for all five seconds before a return to traditionalism and caste-based societal structures provided the world hasn't be negrified to the point that "society" itself isn't even possible any more.

There will be enough remaining knowledge of the patriarchal heathens from the classical era that in a society without technology a new classical civilization would quickly come about, along with a rulership that leads by divine right, and the merging of the clerical and martial castes into such a leader. It'd be the fastest way to the reinstatement of tradition that Evola foresaw.

However, I instead see the actual future as being some sort of return to traditionalism that merges modern technology with tradition, and it will come shortly after this nu-morality of egalitarianism is abandoned and the white races see themselves again. The only question is if there will be spiritual legitimacy to the leadership and caste structure of the society to come or if it will be a secular imitation (and thus ephemeral, doomed to failure).