ITT: we list anime's that will emotionally destroy you

ITT: we list anime's that will emotionally destroy you

Ill start with 5 Centimeters per Second

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TR8x_7EtL0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anime's

fuck... i englished wrong again

If that's your level of emotional maturity then every Shinkai movie will destroy you, so will Neragaku or any semi-decent and pretty drama movie

Pupa

you know I didn't even dislike or feel sad about the ending of that one
it's just shit happens
somehow it showed regret very well

>feeling bad about a beta ass kid who couldn't confess to his waifu and had to suffer because his waifu moved on before him

He didn't need to since the feelings were clear retard. did you forget the train station scene?

I guess i just relate very well to the story due to the past that i have had with an individual, it really hit hard. At a lot of the points it just legitimately made my heart feel pain. Wasnt really beta like him, and explained feelings but i moved from home to 3 hours away then 5 now i am stationed in japan while shes in ohio. Crazy i suppose

I just related well, see above for explaination lol

dude was beta as hell, i wont deny that. personally, he shouldve told her from the start but the movie wouldve been a huge flop in my opinion if that were the case

The Bizarre Adventures of Donovan.

>Pupa
elaborate lol i havent seen this but if its anything like the pupa insects go through, i am interested

How could that show emotionally destroy you, it was poorly written, the only thing going for it was the animation

>anime's

I KNOW I FUCKED UP ALRIGHT

You are like a little baby.

Watch this.

More like >ITT: we list anime's that will emotionally bore you

amirite

>muh angst
>muh symbolism
>everyone dies: the anime
#1 pleb choice, I expected no less from (you)

The most crushing part of 5cm per second was knowing 2d landscapes and clouds had utterly passed 3d as much as 2d girls had.
The 3d world has nothing that 2d doesnt do better.

>I never leave the basement

Fine you contrarian prick, if symbolism really scares you that much there is also this.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

>he likes 3dpd lanscapes and cloudwhales

Afterstory

Most SoL anime that ended. I always imagine that the characters continue living their everyday life, have fun with each others and are still doing what they love. There are so many anime that don't have any chance for a sequel and thinking about them make me feel sad for a few hours.

>emotionally destroy you
> 5cm per second
k

i cant say that it wasnt boring, like i said it was something i related to nothing more nothing less. i am searching for something to completely fuck me emotionally though

>anime's
Ouch.

I cried at the end of Millennium Actress

Ashita no Joe. First and only anime that made me cry.

I literally watched that film twice and didn't cry. Its shit. Shitty meme film.

my goal here isnt to cry, my goal is to become hurt inside, i want to feel something for a change

I watched pic related when I was 10 with my mom. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking, I didnt sleep for days because how sad I was.

Full Moon wa Sagashite

Not an Anime but this shit keeps kicking you while you're down.

>crying from anime or any medium for that matter
Weak. You are WEAK.

What if you end up dead inside instead of crying?

This was the dumbest movie ever. The kids wouldn't have died if the brother wasnt a lazy sack of shit and kicked himself out of his aunts house. Why is this sad? The ignorant retard killed his sister and got what he deserved. My only sympathy is for the mom

Where did this ugly idea come from that you can't have sympathy for someone if they are in any way at fault for what happens to them?

This. It's been a solid 2 years since I've seen this and having that anime glance my thoughts puts me into a depression

Also
>Your Lie in April

On 9/11/2001, I was sent home from work after the terrorist attack. I had received the latest DVD release of Nadesico from Netflix, so I watched it the afternoon after the towers collapsed after being exhausted watching the endless news coverage.
I will always associate 9/11 with Nadesico, and am kind of shaken rewatching it today.
youtube.com/watch?v=TR8x_7EtL0E

Is clannad really that good, ive heard decent amounts and it is actually on my watch list, but havent gotten around to it

watched it yesterday and I feel it applies

You are now reminded that the movie happened

this episode

;_;

My negroes

It's easily, EASILY, the best anime I've ever seen. Like fuck me dude, I'll listen to one of the dozen beautiful OST tracks and it puts me in an emotional trance.

Please please go watch it now. Unfortunately I've already finished it, so anime is pretty much all downhill from here

hmm, might have to now, thanks user

Don't fall for the meme.

Here is clannad for you.

Season 1: Utter generic trash that isn't too different from the 100s of other romance harems. Uninteresting main character, decent cast of girls that are usually more interesting the main girl and then the main girl who has the personality of a block of ice.

Season 2: More drama, thats it. Utter bullshit sci-fi elements sprinkled in there to make everyone happy. I will admit it was kinda of sad at what happens in the middle but for the ending to wash all that away will make you angry.

Season 1: 6/10.
Season 2: 7/10.

Overrated is the word that comes to mind.

I cried like a bitch at fox girl, though. Rest was meh.

Shit thread and even shittier replies.

The most single-handed copypaste retarded complaint about this movie.

This.

Anime movie soon

Don't fall for the "don't fall for the meme" meme.

Clannad was and is great.

How come there's one of these threads every other day? Subtle rec threads are only subtle when they're subtle.

Meanwhile all the russians are a bit dead inside after the 90s chechen shit. Sure scale matters but when your city is bombed every few months the first thought is "oh yet another terrorist attack that did not afect me personally, whatever"

/thread

Also, Dango is the comfiest OST/

It would have been much better if they left her dead instead of resurrecting her. Instead we get a "everyone is happy" crap.

Nothing noteworthy besides the sound.

I couldn't relate to anything in this movie and didn't really feel much. I guess I'm not normie enough for it.
Pretty scenery though.

>...
>i
>englished
>lol
Shouldn't you be in school right now? Fuck off.

This.

>This.
You too, fuckface.

Did you miss all the fucking lights since the beggining of Clannad and how they reflect in the illusionary world and how they grant a miracle?

Like, that was the whole point of the whole thing.

tried clannad for 5 episodes few months back
cant stand how the fucking characters speak like autistic grade school children

user, does it get better?

do i have to watch clannad to enjoy afterstory?

>do i have to watch clannad to enjoy afterstory?
Yes

The only anime's I've ever fell asleep while watching. Still have no idea what it's even about.

>miracle

You mean asspull.

Whatever you say, Mr I Didn't Understand The Plot

Nagisa and Ushio die

Yeah, i cried more than i can ever remember crying. It really surprised me.

Can't believe this hasn't been posted. For shame Sup Forums for allowing yourself to be filled by newfriends and plebs.

Seen it

Rope yourself

Akikan

Boko no Picu destroyed me.especially phisically

It was foreshadowed multiple times though. If you don't like it, that's fine but it's not really an asspull.

stay alive

cross game

This.
This too.

>Shouldn't you be in school right now?
It's Sunday.

Iktf user

I recommend GitS and SSS 1995 but everyone has seen that
The other great feels anime is

>tfw i watched all the sad anime and now im trying to find sad movies

i just want to cry like a bitch again

What was so sad about it? They're just taking a nap.

1st season sucks but the 2nd is better. Honestly can't tell you if its worth your time or not. If you think it's worth sitting through 24 episodes of shit to get to the halfway decent part then go for it. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

It was eh. Didn't really get anything out of it.

ITSUDEMO SAGASHITE IRU YO

>WAKE ME UP
>CAN'T WAKE UP

You and me friend, you and me. Let's help each other out.

Shit I cried to:
Nagi no Asukara
White Album 2
Cross Game (a whole fucking lot)
probably some other stuff I'm forgetting, I'm a pretty sensitive piece of shit

I did not ask for these feels.

I'm not picky when it comes to art but I just cannot deal with those fucking bug eyes man

>expect lolis with guns
>get feels

>anime's

Lurk more you fucking faggot.

What's the joke even more, the bait or the response or both? This is too fucking complex man

my sister momoko.

good luck

>that episode where the loli murdered her handler and killed herself

at first this destroyed me but after i realised that even nice guys with cute childhood friend get cucked i felt a bit better.

Jin-Roh.

I'm sad just thinking about it. I thought he would run away and live happily ever after.

Kill yourself.

Its not an anime but the first sister fight vs accelerator made me sad