Why I am not buying Wolf2

Who's buying the game?

(pic is from Wolfenstein 2 page)

I am

Not even worth torrenting desu. Was giving them a fair chance, to wait and see if you fuck over the Communist filth, but no. That was the nail in the coffin.

>while not a priest, horton wears a signature cloth anyway
kek'd
and that looks like a facemorph of a woman with an action movie star
in other words, the current year sjw wet dream

Me poo

I haven't purchased a game in years. I don't know if it's due to the fact that I'm just getting older, or if games have just been getting progressively shittier... perhaps its a mixture of both. I just don't find them entertaining anymore.

I'm not because the game is half assed.
>Wolfenstein 2's Last mission is a walking simulator, press E to finish the game.
>TNO's last mission was an assault on Castle Wolfenstein that ended with two bosses.
>Wolfenstein 2 can be casually finished in an hour.

I got it, played it for a hour, and returned it on steam because it was just cut scene after cut scene which were all shit.

not me,vote with your wallet

if you support SJW shit once other devs will get ideas

YOU NEED TO MAKE DEVS UNDERSTAND THAT SOCIAL JUSTICE IS CANCER! KEEP POLITICS OUT OF GAMES! I PLAY GAMES TO ESCAPE THIS SHIT WORLD! I DONT WANT TUMBLR SHIT FOLLOWING ME INTO MY ESCAPISM!!!

>this
They fucking put hitler in it and they don't even bother to do a throwback and have you fight him as the end boss in a giant mech suit? I hope this game tanks and we don't see another wolfenstein for 15-20 years

You're not buying shit

>Not playing the classic wolf game

>self-taught intellectual

indians are one of the biggest of piraters..you wont pay for this 1st hand pajeet

Fuck off Sup Forumsirgin.
Stop sitting on your ass playing video games. Get out there and get /fit/. If you have time to bitch about games in a political manner then you have time to do something about it.

Reminder that liberals used to find this series really offensive.

True. I'm pirating it.

I've bought many games. But true. I'll pirate most of the stuff anyway.

Finish your burger fatfuck

>Self-Taught intellectual
Do they even realize anymore or have their brains melted?

You smell like shit

Why would you say something like that?

Seriously? Why would you?
I'm literally shaking.

>buy