A complex question

I am a Republican I hate Hillary I have served three tours in Afghanistan and for tours in Iraq I join the Army in the year 2000 I am an army ranger and serve my country with all of the question I ask is why does President Trump always blame his generals why dose he not take responsibility for lives lost or life saved or battles won and battles lost he is the commander-in-chief every general reports to him he knows about the SF forces that are deployed and knows their mission I am not faulting him for knowing or not knowing soldiers names it is just a question I am asking every other president in history has cleaned the buck stops with him he is the commander-in-chief and he is responsible why does trump not do this

Burger punctuation

Sorry for grammar errors and spelling I've been drinking

>Completely fail at punctuation, spelling, and simple grammar
>Low enough marks on your ASVAB to join Army Rangers
Checks out, grunt. Make the Marines look like rocket scientist.

He's a narcissistic faggot, duh

Thanks

Again drinking

But not an excuse

The President doesn't dictate battle strategy. The generals present him with several options and recommendations THEY determine, and he signs off on them. The failure or success of a military operation is directly on the people organizing it - generals, intelligence, soldiers, etc. The president is the farthest removed away from it.

There's your answer why he blames generals. Now I know you're a military grunt, but I assume you passed grade school, so learn to use things like periods to end sentences ffs.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. He's given Mad Dog about as free of a hand as it gets for any president in the past 40 years. What are you expecting?

Just asking not blaming or saying anything bad just a question

Look up Narcissistic personality disorder.

Funny I'm bashed by my own country citizens for grammar and a commy is nice to me , kind of strange

Fucking boomers...

I used to believe memes like OP's.

Then, trump ass-fucked America.

What dose that have to do with anything

I'm not a meme I'm a person who loves my country

>totally not a slide thread

You are responsible for your own life and its your fault if you lose it. We can only perpetuate the war as easily as we can because people like you are willing to participate. It's not the president's fault you decided to be a cuck for the state.

Ha ha me too I'm a real American patriot and I love the Republican party but DAE think we shouldn't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes? I mean he's a pretty bad guy.

Not sure what a slide thread is but I did join and I would do it again

Show your geographic location.

How ?

Don't know what DAE is sorry user

I think this worked user ? I hope .

To be honest with ya I don't either I thought I saw it on Reddit once? That site with the alien?

Anyway I'm not a complicated guy I just like God and uh.. guns. Freedom. It just really bothers me how Trump said terrible things about all those women, you know? That ain't how my momma raised me, that's for sure.

Rangers are studs. Your tours prove you are a stud. Duty. Honor. Country. Our nation's finest. Thank you for your blood, sweat, tears and the suffering you went trrough to make it home. I'm not sure Trump is blaming his generals for anything. Trump finally let the generals off Obama's leash. We're winning. Trump went to a military school. He understands the military and respects it. Greatly. Unlike his cowardly, surrendering, appeasing predecessor. The buck never stopped with Obama. Trump takes great prinde in the military as do the regular (non leftie fag) citizens of the USA. I believe Trump understands his responsibility for every aspect of the Presidency fully, including Commander in Chief. You might have received bad intel.

Well I agree with that

If someone spoke to my mamma like that or my sister I would whip their ass

You have been the nicest user by far thank you for the kind words and I would do my service again for the anons like you thank you for the support and the answer enjoy your night

Fake and Gay

Trump doesn't know things. He's a fucking mess. He gave control to the generals because he needs to be able to cast blame when things like Yemen & Niger happen. He wanted you to believe the Secretary of State can give "stand down orders" like most of his fucking followers do.

Being a Trumpcuck means you can't blame Trump for ANYTHING. ANYTHING.

What's fake and gay

you, "Ranger"

Thank you for your input user

It's a shill, you dip.

Well sorry you feel that way but I was not anymore

>He gave control to the generals because he needs to be able to cast blame when things like Yemen & Niger happen.

As opposed to having politicians dictate battle strategy? People who have probably never shot a gun before? Are you really this stupid that you think that is better?

Hahahaha sorry man that is not me but it's very funny

Not complex boot

You took a fucking oath when you enlisted that you would follow any order issued by the Commander in Chief of the US.

Also, the reason our government is structured the way it is is partially to take the personal emotion out of making decisions.

You took an oath and therefore you should've known what you were getting yourself into.

He's still just a politician brother. I'm in civland after 12 years. I would avoid/pol/ while you are AD to be honest man.

>why does lefty fags always never provide an example
well?

I did and never questioned it but I'm out now so I can ask

You're not a fucking ranger. Rangers don't tell people they're rangers. nice try faggot

You should probably larp as something else before you get yourself hurt

Thanks brother I think I might after this thread

Really now ok thanks for your input

What is your MOS? Where did you go to basic?

Greetings fellow magapedes, i always lurk /politics/ and also enjoy gassing my bike as do you. PRAISE SHREK LOL. I voted for GOD SULTAN TRUMP but have become worried that he is a jew puppet turbonigger and am having regrets. We cannot let him get the nuclear codes! PLEASE DON'T MAGE THIS THREAD IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

18 B fort benning ga

those could be googled. Ok..what's the worst type of ambush you could be caught in when approaching an objective?

Battles? The only newsworthy combat related incidents during his tenure as POTUS has been the moab in afghanistan, they syria bombing, and now a ambush in niger. Not sure what you're complaining about as the generals are running the show on the ground. Its not like he disavowed the mission as obscure as it was.

This kind of shit is gayer than OP's larp. Cut it out and stop bumping the thread.

But so is this
Shills shilling shills. Possibly even the same guy.

Well all are shit to be honest, linear , L shape and V shape I would say in my experience V shape is the worst they have you in the front and both sides all a kill zone what do you think user

Simple answer: #16 on the Hare Psychopathy Test
>Failure to accept responsibility

A lot of world leaders are genuine psychopaths which makes them psychologically incapable of taking personal responsibility for their own mistakes. Hitler, Stalin and Lenin all had the same traits.

Funny never felt more hated in my own country that I fought for

One would expect the generals to know better than trump tactically/strategically, that's the point of having generals isn't it?
He does have other things to take care of, such as the actual country he is in charge of..?

Hey dude on a serious note:

Sorry to be so direct. I didn't mean anything terrible on you.

I would advise though not pretending to be a ranger, especially if its to further a political cause. Its stolen valor.

Umm I went through ranger school my brother is a ranger I'm not stealing anyone's valor and fought as one for my country so fuck you for implying

Here's why

And I'm not doing this for political reasons I asked a question

Because we hold you to higher standards and know you can do better than what was presented

And commies are mere faggots sucking on mediocrity

Well I'm sorry for failing you on grammar and spelling user but I served you well in combat

You're a fucking child.

Fuck you im an old man

I days of Andrew Jackson and Washington are long over. The president may ok it but no modern president is qualified to dictate strategy nevertheless tactics. This is delegated to people with literal phds in warfare that spent their entire life doing it. Now if you are wondering why he doesnt accept a responsibility, thats ons thing. Actual culpability is an entirely different enchilada.

Former Trump supporter here....

dude, you've been outed as a little bitch.

I agree user but he is there boss why can't he take the blame ( if there is something wrong ) cause he is the boss and then fire them afterwards

Have I now ? I don't think so how did you serve your country?

>SF forces [sic]

>rangers
>SF

Get the fuck out.

>3 tours in iraq
>not dead
What a failure

>Stolen valor
>Alcoholic
>Anti Trump

Kill yourself

Not anti trump it was a question what have you done

Never said SF so fuck you

Fuck you maple tree fucken fag

You don't love your country, you love yourself. You were brainwashed into saying that. Stop drinking and fix your life. You were sold a lie by the Jews.

Because there is a hierarchy of responsibility. Trump is no more responsible for day-to-day military operations than the general is responsible for the behavior of individual troops on the battlefield. The buck stops with whoever is actually responsible. Trump left the planning of low-level operations to his generals. They are responsible for the mission itself. Lower level planners are responsible for designing the operation. The soldiers executing the operation are responsible for the choices they make in action. If you're referencing the dead soldiers in Africa, what did Trump actually play a role in?

Also, I don't think that your assessment of previous presidents is accurate. Scapegoating someone under you for failures is just about the most "presidential" thing you can do. The only time "the buck stops here" has ever applied is when a president has been caught with their pants down, dick out, and hand wrapped around their shaft, then they'll begrudgingly give a political statement about how "THE BUCK STOPS HERE," a fake audience claps, and nothing actually changes. Otherwise, they typically cover shit up or lie about it until it fades from public awareness (an Obama-era specialty).

You're not American, faggot. You type English like a the year old. Try again, cunt.

Hey guy, don't be put off by hostile posters. We get a lot of shitheads that come through here, so think of it like a mild hazing process until you're acclimated.

To answer your question, I believe that President Trump does take responsibility for the success and failures of the military. That said, he has quite publicly stated that he wants to defer strategy and execution to the generals instead of micromanaging Obama. I believe that Trump is much more hands-off with the military, which is why it may seem like he isn't "taking responsibility" as you say.

Thank you user and the " hazing " as you put it dose not bother me ranger school was way worse these guys just make me laugh but thank you for your thoughts enjoy your night