IT'S OVER DRUMPFKINS, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

IT'S OVER DRUMPFKINS, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AmiyRfkX-tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This I racist. I am Congolese and you are offend me.

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. Any hatred directed towards the Jews is unwarranted and based entirely on lies perpetuated by white supremacists on anime image boards.

You all need to grow up.

What's that from, or is it random gore?

It's her turn, drumpftards.

Moldova, nice.

You underestimate my power

You underestimate mine.

Is he ok?

He's fine, rubbed some dirt in it and walked it off.

Rural and suburban retards don't even realize she's already won. Blumpf is getting impeached tomorrow!

paid shills, probably Indian.

I'm actually interested to see who gets indicted. I'm assuming Manafort?

See
youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390

Urban and subruban retards in flyover states have an average IQ of

"I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND"

Is that why y'all going to be yelling a YEAR LATER on Nov 8th. If being cry babies is the high ground. You can take it I'll take the adult low ground.

Well now I'm sad. I'm going to have a drunk YouTube moment.

Walk it off

r u sure tho

Yes this child molesters has the high ground. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are all Roland m8. Cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE

It's treason then.

RARE FLAG

HOLD YOUR TONGUE DEMON WHORE

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AmiyRfkX-tE

I agree, I think this was hype for ratings and it will be a bit player with a small charge. That or he is going full blown Hillary attack on Monday. It will be interesting to see.
Enjoy

H I G H G R O U N D
I
G
H

G
R
O
U
N
D

High ground? She can't even walk to her van.

NAAAAAASTY WOMAN!

Whats the deal with rural and suburban bigoted manlet retards who voted for Trump? He lost the election and now hes impeached

Star Wars and Harry Potter are gay and stupid

...nerf gas

>I miss battling the OG CTR crew and all their incredible OC Hilpepes

We didn't want to vote for Hillary the evil child molester.

ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP THE USS DRUMPF IS CRASHING AND BURNING

jesus. fucking horrible

It's okay, I just took your wife scuba diving and fucked the liberal out of her. She's voting trump going forward.

ITS CRASHING AND BURNING THE USS DRUMPF IS CRASHING AND BURNING WERE ALL GONNA DIE

Remember when they laughed at us, smug in their condescending self confidence, assured that their wildly corrupt candidate would breeze through the election unchallenged? I do. Thank you President Trump

I watched her for on hour on C-span earlier, She seemed so sad and pathetic for a woodland creature, and she really thinks the Russians changed peoples minds, I have a screenshot of when I realized she was evil and shouldn't be let anywhere near the Whitehouse.

pic related, see how she gloats over death? She thought "a ha, now I have serious foreign policy experience Libya is my baby". She thought this was what was going to put her in the whitehouse, she executed the illegal war all by herself goddamn it. What a fucking joke. A White Trash bottom feeder. She's a drunk and her husband's a rapist. Definitely what I expect from Arkansas.

This picture makes me anxious. Why is she so confident??

I'd fuck her though. Just imagine her convulsing and seizuring all over your cock, Huma cleaning up after each creamy load is deposited in her parched, leathery canal. Simply magical

I know this impending habbenin will make the Left look foolish...yet again...but I almost don't even look forward to it because I know that the media will spin it into a DRUMPF! situation. And these chemically induced, easily programmable people will eat it all up and regurgitate it into a hashtag as popularized by Jimmy "I look like shit, now I'm cool! Right?" Kimmel. Sad!

why do you think rural brainlet? its her time to take her rightful place as DEMOCRATically elected President of The UNITED States.

Hildawg is going to lock you up you evil mean man!

YES WE CAN meme. blumpf is finished

ya, theres no way he can stop our wonderful and diverse coalition ! we will be surfing on a sea of blumpf tears, just wait until monday blumpf is going to jail and Hilarry will be president by tuesday yay we beat those mean racists

Never sneeze with your eyes open.

But we kill you in the next episode (chronologically speaking)

Did you spend all that time seriously making these memes just to post them all at once?

saved for upcoming impeachment party

Impeached for what? I don't even live in your crappy country and I know that this is not a possibility. Stop being such a liberal homosexual.

sadly you have no real understanding of the constitution. Hillary cant be president because she holds no elected office. read the continuity of government you commie hoe.

ya i cant wait so stoked that we are finally making herstory, we are so rad and badass standing up to these evil blumf nazis

nice flags guys

you cant handle reality kekboi

I want a gif of that in reverse

All these sad deluded shills. They don't understand that Trump would never have run for the presidency if there was ANY chance the swamp could charge him. He truly is Teflon Don. All this salt and shit memes, they are all going to have honed cornholes Monday.

fucking bigot
I've been playing Wolfenstein II non-stop for the last 36 hours, and I think I'm finally ready to dump blumpf. Theres no place for bigotry, misogyny, racism, and xenophobia coming from rural and suburban brainlets with proven IQ's equal to bonobos.

such a good game, very similar to the plans on nov 4th
so excited for blumpf to be gone, we did it reddit!

JAXX™ is probably my favorite Hildawg XD

look! i got a KEK digits
PRAISE BE TO KEK, WITH HIS POWER WE WILL WIN THE MEME WAR. KEK!!

>not liking Beanz
JAXX is for normies, Beanz is for the real OG's

user what the fuck

I just need better quality and Trump's face on the panel after it's comes together.

>not favoring them all equally
you pigs

get weird faggot, its the internet, it won't be free for long

>yfw mueller is the special prosecutor trump talked about in 2nd debate

Poor Roland. I'm enjoying it user. Thanks.