Mexicans are proud members of the white race

We are white, Sup Forums, it is the Anglo-Saxons and the angry Americans who try to take our identity away and try to divide the continents. Iberians are mocked as Moorish rape babies and Iberian-Americans of spic America are seen as Iberian rape babies who pass as white but this is simply not true.

Get rid of the label "hispanic," it ultimately divides us white brethren

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julián_Quiroga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are white, Sup Forums, it is the Anglo-Saxons and the angry Americans who try to take our identity away and try to divide the continents. Iberians are mocked as Moorish rape babies and Iberian-Americans of spic America are seen as Iberian rape babies who pass as white but this is simply not true.

Get rid of the label "hispanic," it ultimately divides us white brethren

We are Iberian

Mexican is a nationality not a race and you know god fanned well that 80 percent of Mexicans are basically just south American niggers, blacker than most American niggers.

interesting i was trying to find data on this and the posts were conflicting. google says mexico is 9 percent white. another source say 15. idk

google said the main ethnic group is mestizo. which is mixed spanish and natives

Then stop waving the fucking mexican flag in the USA, take the red pill and get on board to eliminate the true enemy, which is the democrats.

most mexican's are mestizos. like less than 10% are white. i think i'm a pretty white mexican, though.

how you doing chunk?

These two pics are an accurate description of Mexico.
According to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent up to 47% of Mexico is potentially white. What is your excuse, mister 42%?

nigger, delete this

they're a hodgepodge of native/european admixtures. exactly what the US should try to avoid becoming.

50% is very neat, mr 56%

lol

You are actually right burger, but what you have to ask is how the hell has the Mexican white population been such a minority forever without disappearing, while keeping their demographical % stable and while also being in the top economical bracket.

Just saying man your own country will be

>Mexican
>white

Pick one newfag

Pic related, I'm whiter than America
He isn't right; you have been brainwashed into thinking you are non-white but don't worry brother I can redpill you.
Mexican whites, fuck off an*Mefag

dude, i'm from monterrey which was like 60% white until the 70s when the southern indians started going to monterrey and other cities for jobs. even in monterrey today which was one of the "whitest" cities it is less than 30% white just by looking around. there is not way the rest of mexico can be 40% white on average.

>you have been brainwashed into thinking you are non-white

I am white as fuck, cause my parents are both from small agricultural villages that were settled by spanish people and are fairly disconnected from cities. Doesn't mean most Mexico is white, it clearly isn't.

It is the an*Mefag from /qa/, the jew from hell, and the indio from the south of Mexico that have tarnished our great name. We are 9 to 47% white, I believe we are a dying breed and if we don't educate America on the white Mexican's presence, we might become just like the 52%ers

But that's the thing; you're giving in to what the gringos want. They want to believe that Mexico is a civil war-torn shithole full of indios in order to push their agenda. The jews have been pushing and they will push more unless the white Mexican makes himself known

It there a projected date for when officially start calling Americans "tacos" instead of "burgers"?

my great great grandfather actually killed like 100s of indians in nuevo leon (orange area). nuevo leon literally eliminated all indians way after the conquistadors (arounds the 1800s). that's why it's the only state that doesn't have indian reservations.. now there are more indians but because they came from the south for jobs.

he has a wikipedia

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julián_Quiroga

This. Pic related a white Mexican
Get over it sweety we're white!

My great grandfather got his money by protecting his Spanish' boss state and hiding his valuables from the revolutionaries, when he returned the stuff he was giving part of it.

Then his descendants lost most of it and my father had to start from scratch.

Lolololol
Get reckt
You have to go back.
To country of ORIGIN, for mexicans, that would be Spain.
> daily reminder: mexico is stolen land. Native people call it the OCCUPIED TERRITORIES.

>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julián_Quiroga

>participó en la Guerra de Reforma al lado de los liberales, y en la Segunda Intervención Francesa en México al lado del Imperio.

Absolutely based.
Congrats bro that's a pretty cool great grandfather

you think my dad's side is based? on my mom's side my great grandfather from was a guy named quintin douglas salmon. he knew benito juarez and benito sent him to cali to buy weapons for La Batalla de Puebla. i don't remember the gun manufacture but it's that famous one from cali. Later when Porifirio Diaz became president he gave my great grandfather's son a huge sugar plantation in Sinaloa as a sort of thank you for La Batalla de Puebla. i think he took it from some people, though lol. that's why they hated porfirio. i found out a little bit about him from a short story i found online. unless there was 2 guys named quintin douglas that happened to live in sinaloa? but i doubt that

plus my family still owns a sugar plantation so it kind of corroborates the story