America is a white supremacist country and systemic racism...

America is a white supremacist country and systemic racism, rather than genetic differences explains the failure of other races. it's totally rea......

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States_Census
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hispanic
>Race

why is hispanic not a race?

Look at Andy Garcia

Then look at George Lopez

Tell me they are part of the same race

dude that doesn't make ANY fucking sense. Andy Garcia is a mestizo i believe, which means he's a half breed from (likely) portugese and spanish sailors and the indigenous people of south america or latin america generally. of course "hispanic" is a race, come on man, and either way they sure as fuck are not "white" as the US government tries to tell us when it comes to crime statistics (note pic related. which race is missing? hipsanic. because they're lumped in with "whites" to make our crime numbers seem higher than they are and more on par with blacks. even though they still aren't).

Hispanic's not a race you dumbass

Hispanic should never be a race because not all hispanics are mestizos you dumbass

Are hispanics white? Yes and No because It'S NOT A RACE

Some hispanics are white some are clearly not white but brown people are brown due to their INDIAN GENES so they should be put under "Native faggot" or "Mixed"

Hispanic's not a race you dumbass

The problem isn't unironic white hispanics like Frankie Muniz being white, the problem is mestizos like George Zimmerman trying to be white

>White race is missing
>Hispanic

>Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic's not a race

You can make something a race when it's not a race

DUMBASS

>using a nazi meme flag and trying to argue that "hispanics are white"
ok cool. nice shilling.
>Hispanic should never be a race because not all hispanics are mestizos you dumbass
srsly i know this? that's one of the big points of why they are a race? what kind of drugs are you doing bro? stop your BS.
there is an entire phenotype of people from south america and latin america that developed distinctly, genetically, from everyone else. anyone trying to deny that and push the "hispanics are white" narrative is just a leftist LARPing with a memeflag IMO.

ok why even bother with the nazi meme flag if you're going to genuinely pretend that hispanics are white?

1.I never said hispanics were white, I said it's not a race you illiterate nigger. Any race could be hispanic BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE. Saying "Hispanics are white" or "Hispanics are not white" is like saying if shoes are white or not. IT'S NOT A RACE

2. Nobody in Latin American, uses the word "Hispanic" , they call brown people MESTIZOS

3. Hispanic is a made up american word that lumps spanish speakers together, the government states it's not a race.

4. What is the Hispanic race? There is no such thing because you cannot be genectially hispanic. Brown people are brown due to indio genes

5. I'm not defending brown mestizo mexicans, I know they are not white, but I don't understand your pleasuring of saying a non mestizo iberian isn't white

6. If hispanic was a race, it'd be listed as a race

D
U
M
B
A
S
S

LOL do you even know what mestizos are? mestizos are the mixed ones you moron, not the pureblood ones as you are implying and as you clearly believe from this comment and your last one. fuckkkkkkkkk man just fuck off. fuck off with your retarded shilling about "hispanics not being a race" obviously they are omfg hahahahahaha stupid. why don't you just drop your meme flag and fly the commie flag that's obviously what you are.

When did I say mestizos weren't mixfags?

Not all hispanics are mestizos dumbass

You type like a girl

Non-white Hispanics are a mongrel race compared to the white ones.

>When did I say mestizos weren't mixfags?
you implied it a couple times
>Not all hispanics are mestizos dumbass
so you're saying that there is a distinct racial group in south america that is different from whites? yeah. we call those hispanics lol. wtf are you talking about bro. you gotta lay off the drugs.

there is no such thing as a "white hispanic" bro. that's a propaganda thing. picture very related

people from spain are hispanic. they are oftentimes white.

When I brought up something similar to this to a libshit at my college, they waved it off and said it didn't matter because Asians were discriminated against in the past, and it just showed how even if all odds are stacked in whites' favor, they still can be overcome. They actually saw the Asians overperforming against whites as an inspiration.

Those are all racially mestizos

hispanic's not a race so all those beaners choose white because they are too stupid to admit they are mixed or indians

White hispanics exist you dumbass but you allow mestizos to ruin the word because you are mentally weak

The solution isn't making "Hispanic", a FUCKING geographic word a race. Indigenous should be added as a race for the beaners

People in spain don't call themselves hispanic because spain and latin american countries don't use the word hispanic but Spanish Americans are "White Hispanics"

Any hispanic that isn't white is a mestizo mongrel

Tell me where I implied mestizo didn't meant mixed

I've implied Hispanic doesn't mean mixed but I know mestizo means mixed

Hispanic doesn't mean mestizo

Hispanic = Lineage from a spanish speaking country regardless of race

Mestizo = Mixed race

Hispanic literally means "from a Spanish speaking country", not "Amerindian monkey". Spanish is not an Amerindian language, in case you didn't know.

lol cool spaniards mostly are not white. it should be pretty clear to anyone that there is a distinct racial / cultural / ethnic group of "hispanic" people that exist mostly in south america and have much of their genetics defined by conquring portugese and spanish sailors. just because their genetics were vastly changed a few hundred years ago doesn't mean they aren't their own distinct genetic "race", period. end of story. they have their own genetics, they are a race. there may be variation within their race, but they are their own race. period. anyone freaking out about someone using the term "hispanic", which is an accurate term to describe the umbrella that encompasses these many diverse groups of people (just as "white" is for europeans and some asians) is just being a subversive faggot and you know it.

dude those beaners didn't "choose" white, that's the problem, the government classifies them as white because it refuses to recognize the hispanic people because it's more convenient for their propaganda purposes to simply lump them in with whites and people like you are part of the reason they get away with it, that's why i say you are a faggot LARPing leftist cultural marxist who is trying to deny the racial reality of this group of people and their genetic uniqueness.

who cares what TPTB say it means? it's clear there is a distinct racial / ethnic / cultural group of people that are "hispanic" and that these people, at least on some broad diverse level, share a distinct gene pool in the same way that "whites" share a gene pool. so fuck off bro. you're wrong.

>hispanic

IT'S

NOT

A

RACE

GET IT THOUGH YOUR NIGGER BRAIN

If you think hispanic is a race, then you are not a race realist

End of fucking story

>deny the racial reality of this group of people and their genetic uniqueness.

I know brown people are different, but they are racially INDIANS/MAYAN/AZTEC hybrids

Hispanic's not a racial group DUMBASS

>Recognize the hispanic people

>Hispanic people

>Implying criollos, castizos, and mestizos are racially the same type of people

they share the same genepool in a broad sense, in the same way brits share a gene pool with russians or nords. yes. that doesn't mean they're "the same people" but they are broadly defined as the same race, yes. my god, you people are dumb and need ot fuck off.

Hispanic's not a race, just because mestizos breed like rats doesn't mean you should pin the shit mestizos do on the ones that aren't mestizos.

I'm not trying to tell you Hispanics are white or not white, I'm just saying you should very well separate them by their actual races but you are just too goddamn stubborn for your own good

W-what is TPTB? And you saying people from Spain are the same as people from Peru.

>Hispanic
>Genepool

If you were going for a "Non white genepool" then it would be better phrased as an "Indio/Mayan/Aztec" genepool, not a "Hispanic" genepool.

Dumbass

something tells me you're the same kind of moronic faggot who unironically says "the irish are not white". honestly i don't really care what you call them. find another catchall term for the latin american people and their genetic relatives that broadly encompasses the right group of people to be used for sociological purposes and demographic study. you don't have to call them "hispanic", you can call them whatever you want, but until you find the right term and meme into the public lexicon you can fuck right off because we refer to those people as "hispanic", plain and simple.

Why do asian-americans make more than euro-americans?

are you saying that people from russia are the same as people from italy? no? are they white? ok then. then stfu and stop being stupid. they can be different groups while still being the same "race' because they are genetically related to eachother.

IQ. Maybe you really are the same as Amerindians.

> "the irish are not white
Nice strawman

>we refer to those people as "hispanic", plain and simple.

Dumb people who are too lazy to google the word have the right to be stupid I guess

yawn why don't you take your complaint up with the people who ran the census bureau and the people who use that term to mean what it does, you stupid faggot. you think i really care about your personal reservations against the semantics and pedantry of the word "hispanic"? i have nothing but contempt for purely autistic morons like yourself.

More people consider the Spanish white than either Italians or Russians.

But surely "asian"-american includes Indians and Pakis, no?

Because they are mostly let in with degrees and money. The spics just jump the border with nothing and the left gives them free stuff. The left kills incentive for spics and africans to do better.

>Dumb people who are too lazy to google the word have the right to be stupid I guess
you have the most pedantic form of autism. that's all. that's all this entire discussion is. that's what you've devolved this entire thread into. take your issue up with the US census bureau cuz if its good enough for them its good enough for me, regardless of what some LARPing memeflag user throws an autistic fit about.

They include indians, but i don't know about pakis. Probably arab here.

i'll tell you the same thing i told the other user. why don't you take your issue up with all of the sociologists and the US census bureau who use the term hispanic in this context. ok? go ahead. take your issue up with them. until you do and you bring another word to use into the public lexicon you can blow the most massive cock in the universe for all i care, nothing you say will matter ot me.

You guys are unbelievably autistic.

The Census says hispanic is not a race so..........
Hey bro you were the one saying White Hispanic is a myth and I disagreed with you. No hard feelings, huh?

But people do use other words. They use words like Latino, Amerindian, Mestizo. There are lots of them. I don't really care which one you use, but "Hispana" is in Europe and has nothing to do with the Americas. We call them Hispanic because they speak Spanish, not because of their genes. Black people from Haiti are called Hispanic, too, are they no longer black because of it? They are? Which one is their race then? Exactly.

And the US Census Bureau considers poos to be "Asian" and sand niggers "white", so they're not exactly an authority on the issue.

>Jews
>Hindu
>Atheists
TRUE MASTER RACE
100% Genetically superior

>The Census Bureau defines "Hispanic or Latino" as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race." ... In the 2000 Census, 12.5% of the US population reported "Hispanic or Latino" ethnicity and 87.5% reported "Not-Hispanic or Latino" ethnicity.
just stop ok? just stop pls.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States_Census

T.Butthurt spic

Latinos are a mongrel-race , which makes it a race nevertheless

Besides it's logically impossible NOT being of any race and exist at the same time

>And the US Census Bureau considers poos to be "Asian" and sand niggers "white", so they're not exactly an authority on the issue.
cool dude but like i said, take the issue up with them. all i did was post their data. why doesn't anyone actually discuss the merits of the information contained here? all you guys did was throw an autistic shitfit about how much you don't like the use of the word "hispanic". for fucks sake, one of the reasons i left liberalism was because i couldn't stand the language policing. fuck off man. nobody cares about your pedantry.

Well Latino and Hispanic are not the same thing

>Regardless of race

So you just posted a quote that stated hispanic is not a race? So you agree hispanic is not a race?

Well a brown hispanic is racially a mestizo hybrid of either indian/mayan/aztec descent

You're really dumb

>So you just posted a quote that stated hispanic is not a race? So you agree hispanic is not a race?
dude are you even serious right now? like are you really fucking serious? are you really this pedantic? be honest with me, how much genuine autism do you have, mr nazi?

Getting emotional I see?

Why are you so mad by this? Are you a mestizo?

bro not for nothing but i don't think i'm the one that's been emotional over this.

There is a correlation between the number of gods someone believes in and IQ, but it's not as strong as IQ and skin color or IQ and income. It makes perfect sense that Jews and atheists are so high up.

The reason Indians are, however, would seem to defy that logic, but the reason is because only the cream of the crop immigrate to America. South Asians are not particularly intelligent, but there are so many of them that the West effectively snatches the geniuses out and leaves all the people who shit in the street alone.

There is a problem here, though: due to IQ regression to the mean, the Indians who stay here will have wiped their superior IQ out pretty quickly. Their grandchildren will be as smart as the average white person, their great grandchildren as smart as the average American, and it's full poo in loo after that.

You started it. You asked why Hispanic wasn't a race and we answered you.

>You started it. You asked why Hispanic wasn't a race and we answered you.
cool bruh. well like i said it's clearly a term that defines a distinct racial group and it's used by sociologists and the census bureau to define these people so i just feel nothing but general annoyance towards your autistic pedantry, you know? it's reddit tier shit IMO.

>Sociologists
Liberal faggots
>Census Bureau
They state it's not a race

Hispanic is a VERY broad group with 23 fucking countries listed regardless of their actual races

cool bruh. well i'm going to continue to use the term to describe the race of people from those regions because it's very broad, very catchall, and is in use as a popular terminology in the american lexicon and all of the autistic fits in the world just isn't going to change that from my point of view you know?

>I'm a retard and I am proud! TAKE THAT FACTS!

sure bro