I'm a bit conflicted Sup Forums

I'm feeling conflicted Sup Forums. I'm black, but the more I learn about the truths of "my people" the more I feel helpless and hopeless. It pains me to learn about the harsh realities like how young black men are responsible for more than half of all murder and violet crime in the US, black people generally have the lowest IQ on average, "we've" contributed very little if nothing to the advancement of humanity. In fact, in many places black people tend to halt this process, and "our" history seems to be nothing but of "us" being enslaved.

I personally don't like to consider myself black, because of "muh individualism". I know no matter what society at large will just collectively lump me in to the group, and I understand because it's easier. But at the same time, I'm human, I feel tribalistic at times. But whenever I want to go "Fuck yeah. My people are awesome" it annoys because I literally can't. Sure "we" can make some catchy tunes, but what good is that in the long run? I can barelyeven name little to any significant/notable black inventors, philosophers, mathematicians, etc. (You know...things that actually matter.) Like seriously, I'm getting a bit frustrated just typing out "our" flaws as a "community."

How do I deal with this Sup Forums? I really just feel like taking the blue pill. I feel completely hopeless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nbe21npePdM
youtube.com/watch?v=bjEs2xh0wtw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA&t=1m10s
youtu.be/G5FNHE_EcRA?t=9m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

kill yourself. that's the best redpill move you can make. fuck niggers and fuck you.

Take the black pill

Genocide niggers and make your own civilization

Most people here are shit, just accept yourself as an individual.

as a bonus maybe next time you'll be born as a human and not a jungle monkey.

>but at the same time, I’m human
No you’re not nigger.

Fuck off and don't worry about it. Deal with the fact that you'll be generalized and part of a statistic. Honestly though, who the fuck cares? You should care about how your race "contributed very little if nothing" like how I care about how my ancestors had slaves... I don't.

be a good person and raise a good family
do not associate with ghettofab niggers
integrate properly
learn to love the philosophy and ideas behind the United States
make something of yourself

... but niggers have slaves to this day. what are you even trying to say?

>1 Post by this ID

Fuck off, copypasta shill.

>I can barelyeven name little to any significant/notable black inventors, philosophers, mathematicians...

Be the first.

There can be no great tribe without a great hero. Before you start becoming concerned with the destiny of you race, worry about your own ass. Read. Get educated. Develop an active sense of curiosity about the world. Become the living embodiment of everything you wish your people could be. And maybe after you spend a couple of decades living like that, you will have contributed 1% to further its advance. Sounds harsh for sure, but what else is there?

half of Sup Forums is edgy shitposting
so please calm the fuck down nigger

That I don't care.

OP is probably smarter than the average nigger though. He should probably reproduce in large numbers to raise the average IQ of his people.

Start you own black religion/cult, like the Black Isrealites but have a real goal, bluepill the motherfuckers so hard that they all move back to Africa and don't dare cross the oceans or meditteranean sea ever again. You would solve a lot of problems. Godspeed.

then why do you bother to mention that whites had slaves until 1886? we're still the only race to free them.

You could wait for technology to get advanced enough and get the nigger edited out of your DNA.

shut the fuck up pussy ass bitch

There isn't an underlying genetic reason as to why the African sphere + diaspora is the least developed in the world. It's just the way history played out. The African world has only been on the socioeconomic map for a couple hundred years. It isn't reasonable to expect that each ethnic group has great accomplishments. What comes first is recognizing potential and building from the bottom.

Your people have every potential to be awesome. Instead of aching over a lack of foundation start building the foundation.

Contribute to society and don't be a fucking nigger. Be great and don't follow the jew tricks.

There are people who sell the ghetto image, who profit from hysteria. Planned Parenthood, Every Gangster Rapper, Al Sharpton, Hollywood. Read about some black icons who aren't selling victimhood, like Thomas Cowell and Ben Carson. Black people are fine, niggers suck. Plenty of white niggers too, it's not a race thing.

Culture changes one person at a time.

>I really just feel like taking the blue pill

There's no going back. Don't worry, most of the "white" people on here feel the same about our fallen race as well. The Jew destroys us all equally so he can collect his daily toll.

This. White people got to where they are today after a lot of shit. A LOT... sure, genes are a thing, but so are epigenetics (look it up) and so is evolution.

Every journey starts with a step. Be the change you want to see in the world.

These are all "clichés'". but they are also all true

Facts don't matter when my point is that I can be shamed for being white and the fact that slavery exists. I'm not having a personal dilemma because there are people out there that would blame me for it.

By knowing the truth and doing something to fix the world, you're already building the path to a better future and building up your IQ in the process, sure, the bitterness will get to you sometimes, it does for all of us, the left will join us, they can't believe in the Jewish lies for long, we will have a white ethno-state, we'll build cities on mars, and we'll leave our past sins and racial hatreds behind us, just hang in there, we'll meme it all into reality until we're long gone and dead.

learn 2 facts. i can buy a nigger in africa for $500 to this day.

He could become black Hitler...

Fuck your ancestry.

Fuck your race.

Fuck the lack your people have contributed to society.

Make a name for yourself. Do what you feel is best for humanity and civilisation to evolve. Don't let society or the colour of your skin hold you back from contributing to society.

Make yourself successful and be the best version of yourself, so your wife and children can be proud to have you has a husband/father.

I'm assuming you're a guy, SO STOP WITH THIS FUCKING KEK VICTIMIZATION.
Whites are not accountable for other whites mistakes, blacks are not accountable for other blacks mistakes.
There's NO 'WE'

Post a picture of your hand with time stamp, to prove you're not a shitposter.

*KEK

There’s always another path black man...

If you where a black woman you could join my white wife and I in marital bliss.

Become a leader in Africa and sell your people to the Chinese for gene editing experiments. You'll get rich, niggers might become smart, whites get America back. Win/win/win.

What's your point? My point is that I don't define myself only by the generalizations of my race. It doesn't matter.

But if he's black he IS a shit-poster

Be this man.

>Sure "we" can make some catchy tunes

You hold the potential to fix them. We cannot. They will not listen to a white man telling them where they must develop. They may listen to you.
I know we like to joke here, but we all have met in our lives a few blacks that we look back on and say, "Why can't they all be like him?"
If you have any hope for your race, and you SHOULD, then you must do everything you can to better your lot. Even if that means simply creating and maintaining a family of your own that breaks the standard by raising decent children in a stable household, and lead by example. Think for the future, not the past or the present. Call out poor behavior wherever you see it.

step 1, stop "quoting" shit nigger

>Argentina
Why am I not surprised? And when will your scientists showcase Hitler's frozen head?

just remember, its a bell curve, you dont have to be the average and IQ is to a degree changeable through hard work, within limit.

I agree with him on a lot to be honest.

Just have pride in the good things and leave the rest. It's called cognitive dissonance, we all do it. Don't waste your life worrying about these things.

Aj?

I've heard of people getting highly intelligent abilities from brain damage, could certain parts of our brains be making us stupid?

Only the black parts

truly a sweet post.

But isn't melanin good for the brain?

1000% this

Not my real name. But that is my Pseudoname around my work place.

How depressing. I guess one solution is that you could just expand the definition of your tribe to include all humanity. Then you can claim all it's goods and evils. Or maybe you have some blood from other races. If so you can claim their stuff as part of your heritage. Black people have been good in the arts, sports and culture so you have that. Honestly I'm kind of depressed too since it seem like my tribe is doomed to die out. I don't know, this world kind of sucks. We are all just dust in the end, and everything we have build will fall to ruin. Perhaps you can take solace in that.

kys

If your race is to have any future you have to get all of the good blacks together, have babies, go to college for something important and not "black studies" or basketball and then move the fuck out of black communities. Raise your kids better and teach them not to associate with the degenerate "black culture". Maybe you can separate yourselves and your kids from the shit that is destroying other black communities.

Whites had to do the same in the distant past. We had to carefully select good breeding partners and educate ourselves. We had to work hard and teach our kids good lessons. We had to banish subhuman whites to Ireland so they wouldn't contaminate the gene pool.

>How do I deal with this Sup Forums? I really just feel like taking the blue pill. I feel completely hopeless.
Strive to be an example. Show what is possible. Your destiny is yours, shape it.

Best answer in this thread: Either kill yourself, or become a black seperatist who pushes for all blacks to leave America and form their own government in Africa, the homeland. Say that black people should rule themselves, not be dictated by a country where blacks will forever be a minority.

I agree with some of the other anons: work on yourself. Become the best you can be and represent yourself well. Put all your stock in personal growth.

This

The best way to reverse those conditions you dislike is too be a good example. If you actually work you can be successful. If you make sure you're children are exemplars too you may start to raise the status of the black community.

>We had to banish subhuman whites to Ireland so they wouldn't contaminate the gene pool.

kek

your birthrate is so fucking high u will most likely inherit the planet. also probably means the planet will go to complete shit but hey at least its your shit. also you can watch your former masters fade away into history so i guess there is that. i don't know man desu, your community is literally a tool for jews so I simply don't know

This.

If you like Sowell you probably already feel it's best practice to pursue personal betterment as opposed to taking comfort in the collective. It's really the core reason why the western world has made itself so immeasurably powerful and influential. Millions of individuals pursuing stability and better stature for themselves and their families. Feelings of entitlement and complacency are the enemy

Save up 50,000k and move to Africa. You'll live like a king among peasants and have a better life overall.

Listen mate. You hit the jackpot being born in a 1st world nation. Move forward now.. There is nothing to complain about make your money find a nice nigress and build a family, follow the law and keep your mouth shut.

>"Fuck yeah. My people are awesome"

Embrace and help restore original 1776 Americanism.
Problem solved.

>I can barelyeven name little to any significant/notable black inventors, philosophers, mathematicians, etc.

>Thomas Sowell

He's like the only black philosopher I can think of off hand. Fucking smart too. Oh, there's the other black space dude, but he's a pretentious ass, so let's stick with Sowell.

Be the change you want to see black user. I don't understand why blacks don't rise to the occasion more often. Maybe you don't have any role models, so you never see other people you can relate to in high positions. But you can get there is you try. There's literally nothing holding you back anymore.

At this rate, just raise a proper moral black family with good values and you'll be ahead of a huge chunk of your peers who can't even keep a family together.

You can't unswallow the redpill. At least you have a black ethnostates.

>Banished to Ireland
youtu.be/nbe21npePdM

also this, redpilling is a one way journey

yourhereforever.png

>ARGH BLAUGHURUGHGH

You might just be a bounty.

Self doubt and loathing is actually a very white trait, it's why 'Creep' by Radiohead will have every white person in a 3 block radius singing and hating themselves.

So, welcome to the club. The Perrier and white privilege are complementary, the pedophile room is on your left and mass shooters meet upstairs.

Take your shoes off and most of all, don't be a fucking nigger.

>I personally don't like to consider myself black, because of "muh individualism".
That's the ultimate redpill. Races are baloney. The only true human grouping is the family: you are of the same blood as your father and mother, and your children are of your blood. Whatever greatness any people achieve is the aggregate result of many people acting out of self-interest or out of the love of their family.
Live for yourself, your family, and your children. Secure a future for your children, because that is helping your nation and your race. Be the best parent and the best man that you can be. Everything else is static. There is no "community."
Find the field of endeavor in which you excel. Cultivate that art, and become better at it. Ignore politics, ignore distractions, and focus on that at which you excel: your personal excellence.
Also, periods go inside quotation marks.

OP I saw one of these threads like about a week ago. Improve yourself in becoming great, then people will respect you. I also took a couple of links to help try to inspire you op.

Look at this guy, he played in the NFL and Is a great mathematician.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjEs2xh0wtw

goodluck

What blacks need is leaders that show them how they can prosper through hard work in something other than ball/music.

If Barack had come out and been the “blacks, I am what you can achieve” president, racial tensions would be so much better.

But he blamed whitey.

Blacks need a leader that can encourage good qualities in black communities.

>your birthrate is so fucking high u will most likely inherit the planet. also probably means the planet will go to complete shit but hey at least its your shit. also you can watch your former masters fade away into history so i guess there is that. i don't know man desu, your community is literally a tool for jews so I simply don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA&t=1m10s

>I know these feels
I was raised in Crenshaw and in High School, I got punked so many times by "my people" to join a gang, while the fucking Mexicans hardly fucked with me (maybe because my speech and attire wasn't "gangster" [really in to blackmetal at the time]). I was dangerously asked 'what set you from!?" so many damn times. Luckily I'm in Oregon now for college. I've lost 3 family members to gang violence. So if there's anybody that hates "niggers", it's me.

Become a hotep. They're /ourguys/

WEHAOH!! FUCKING OHHAOAHOAH CONTROL!!!

EXTREME AOHSOIGOA'IH WAHHH!1

here is another video you can view on Sup Forums

youtu.be/G5FNHE_EcRA?t=9m17s

WUZ

I like you

>also you can watch your former masters fade away into history so i guess there is that.
No. There will always be racial division. Suppose in 100 years every person on the planet has partial African Ancestry. The lighter skinned will view themselves as 'white' and the pure/more blacks will still be welfare mooches. It is the same thing we have seen in the USA. We have high functioning Euro-mutts who call themselves 'white', who a hundred years ago would have been considered mongrels and ostracized by all pure European races. If everyone in the world has partial African ancestry though, the 'muh slavery' argument loses it's currency.

That's what I've been so far.
Besides the find a wife part. I'm not very good with women.

Another thing you should know, I visited my grand father back in Texas this year, he fought in World War 2 and killed a shit ton of Nazis on D-day, he never had any nightmares, never regretted it, and there he was, in a wheel chair in an old retirement home with sports playing on the TV, he looked nothing like the American war heros who took on the nazi empire and won, I began to realize something, my father, and his father, all fought and worked for their country, and for their beliefs, their traditions, but they didn't know what the future held of their actions, we're all brothers in the grave, doomed to meet death's cold embrace, we all share a common ancestor, and I think that's a beautiful thing, at least when we die we won't have to deal with the pain of this unfair world anymore, you'll get use to the scars and bruises Sup Forums leaves on you, suffering for salvation is a part of being human anyways, I'd rather none of us have to do deal with degenerate offspring queer children who cut their dicks off and cry communism and white guilt everytime they don't get their fucking way.

Get involved with your church. The only place you are going to find an intelligent well versed black women in the US is in church or the daughter of a high standing military member.

Don't worry about being good with women either, just worry about being good.

Humility and modesty are very white traits, you may not look like us, but you're on the right track.

Just because your race doesn't have any achievements doesn't mean you can't make your own. Find something that makes you want to scream "fuck yeah! I'm awesome". You don't need to have geniuses in your bloodline to be the first.

Also, settle down with a woman of your own race and stick with your children. This sets the precedent for them to expect a stable, nuclear family.

You don't have to be real good with women to impress most black women. They're just sick of the shit tier players and liars and criminal scum they have to sort through. Black women are fucking desperate for one good black man who can hold a stable job and who won't run away when they get pregnant. I have seen the most awkward nerdy black men land tons of black chicks because they dude had a decent job and wasn't total scum. The standard of your average black male is so low that you will be better than 3/4 of them just by putting in a tiny bit of effort into improving yourself and leading a decent life.

Well, based on your realization you are already smarter than an average folk from your community. Just like many said, strive for perfection, reach the skies, maybe you are the next Tomas Sowell, next Sherif Clarke, next Jimmy Hendrix etc. These are honorable black men, so not all of your culture is lost. It's just small, but it still exists. Follow their example, follow examples of other civilizations and become the best you can. Perhaps you could be the first person to build a successful country in african continent and you won't be a minority anymore, but a majority and have your own ethnostate. Just remember that nigger =/= black person. Good luck in your quest

>Don't worry about being good with women either, just worry about being good.

>Find a woman and you'll find love

>Don't persue women, persue goals and the women will follow

All variations of the same concept but very true. Be strong and simple and you will not fail.Everyone in the world projects onto you, use their projections to your benefit, be aware.

>Get good job
>Find a smart niggeress and breed with her
>Raise kids right
>make sure you're not raising thugs

You should be good. The fact you're self-aware means you're smart enough to see past leftist bullshit. There have been some great niggers. Look at Thomas Sowel for instance.

Individualism and racial IQ statistics and believing in racial intelligence differences aren't incompatible

Is it just me or are skinny black women nicer than skinny white women? I'm not a race mixer I swear, just asking.

Ignore all these fucks
Honestly if you wanna make a change thats gonna impact your community you have to work within your community, help inner city education, make neighborhoods more aware of gang violence, protesting for legalization of pot would get many of your kind out of prison

End game though would be to go back to africa and try to help people there, and im not saying that ironically, they need people who can help organize argiculture and infrastructure, whites have tried but they always reject us, so they need blacks

Do what I did OP

Become a black nationalist. (I'm a white one).

You dont have to hate anyone, you can focus on your people and care only about your people.

I hope nationalists can come to an agreement one day and divide our societies. Because this multiculturalism mindset is what's causing these problems, that and liberalism.

Nobody's happy in the western world anymore.

>Is it just me or are skinny black women nicer than skinny white women? I'm not a race mixer I swear, just asking.
pretty much all women are nicer than liberal white women, despite the loud and prominent outliers. Still stick to liberal white women because submiting them is so much more satisfying and their morals are so out of whack..

I know how you feel. It pains me to learn nearly half of all white people are hopelessly brainwashed. All you can do is try to create the future you want to live in.

>whites have tried but they always reject us, so they need blacks
African americans are rejected as authority figures in Africa as often as white outsiders, they got too much white admixture