A facebook friend of mine just added this frame to their profile picture...

A facebook friend of mine just added this frame to their profile picture. As a straight friend of his I'm not sure how to feel. What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCpYchFpAcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i probably wouldn't want to see them either, so win win

Tell the faggot to stay indoors then

Your friend is a faggot and so are you for kvetching here.

Unfriend them then faggot

Tell him his non-inclusivity makes you feel unsafe.

Op admitting to being face book fag

Get your friend, and put him in the oven

> Probably got flamed lol
Ask if they going to go live in a gaybar?

Ignore his SODOMITE ORDERS.

Call them a faggot.

Block them then man, you want to be a good ally don't you? You fucking straight white male homophobe bigot

Block him?

Seems weird to block him. He knows I'm straight so if he doesn't want to be seen by straight people why not block me. I don't get it.

Going back in the closet, I see.

dealing with a poof is like dealing with a crazy woman. just block him and forget about it.

Why do people still have kikebooks? I'm glad I deleted mine it's a CIA/FBI/corporate spying scheme

Thumb him.

thats bullying technically

so he only pretends to be your friend.

yes, one of my friends did something like this recently too where he hated outright on straight people. I told him I was revoking my tolerance since he couldn't return it. All kinds of butthurt

>why not block me
thinks you're closet gay

this

it's an attention seeking behavior disguised as the opposite. faggots are mentally ill. i've never met a faggot who doesn't also suffer from at least some sort of personality disorder. this histrionic display should be more than enough for you to not associate with this poopdick. this is not politics, nor is it reddit.

what I find funny is, the intention was diversity and multiculti and rainbow Instead we witness segrgation and balkanisation.
On social media, in universities (safe spaces, white people not allowed, straight not allowed) and in countries (Catalan, Brexit)

My thoughts are that you should link us his facebook so we can have some lulz.

lol he thinks you're a faggot too

>What are your thoughts Sup Forums?
My thoughts are if you were to do the same thing to the gays they would scream (gaily) about sexual discrimination and how unfair the patriarchy is and how everyone is cis-scum, and they have been thought raped and now require years of therapy and multiple addictions (benzodiazipenes...prozac...cymbalta...lexpro. paxil...zoloft...trazadone...wellbutrin...seroquel...probably heroin and suboxone too, just for good measure).

Tell him you're 1/128th part aboriginal and his choosing who can and can't do something is symptomatic of white supremacy and he's oppressing you.

This I did do. ;)

I doubt it he met a few of my girlfriends but you never know.

>this is not politics
It's the politics of sexuality playing out on social media.

kek

Or there’s this.

Stop caring.

Besides, it's common behaviour for "them". It's like an edgy goth teen saying how much she hates her parents.

He's hoping you become bi-curious...

Delete kikebook

>using facebook
sort your self out man

Can i block fags then?

Being Gay is already a mental illness
What is not to get

>lgbtqhahsg people can make their private degeneration club and block normal people
>that's perfectly fine
>normal people can't block degenerates
>that would be discrimimation

Why are you friends with faggots?

Because I see nothing wrong with being transgender or homosexual etc. I'm just surprised that it seems like he sees something wrong with being straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCpYchFpAcA

Closet faggot detected

You're part of the reason why white birth rates are shit.
>ITS OKAY IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME :^)