November 4th is right around the corner. What do we do when these cucks start gathering?

November 4th is right around the corner. What do we do when these cucks start gathering?

War. Antifa vs Alt right.
Everyone should die.

>thinking anything of note will happen

>be me nov 4th
>stay at home
>get comfy
>watch streams
>shitpost
>gun loaded just in case

Omg, hilarious!

I'm so scared. Am I going to die?

Wtf

poo in the fucking loo, pajeet

Oh my god I'm so scared. Please come save me /pol

POPCORN
O
P
C
O
R
N

Shoot at sight no mercy for commies , pew pew pew dead commies

Le 52%

>be me nov 4th
>take a vacation day from work
>get comfy, watch steams
>gun loaded just in case
>no antifa within 700 miles
>may have the chance to shoot a methhead in a completely apolitical event
Such is life in Florida.

do the right thing and kill them all.

Me to iv got a new trigger for my ar on the way i live in the country though in a good area

Dont forget the grid may go down i might just strap up and hit the bar

Let them rage and look like assholes. Defend your families and your property. Follow non-aggression principle.

If we can be disciplined, good men will come out on top of this one.

Do you guys not realize all we're gonna do is sit here on Sup Forums and be /comfy/ watching the happenings.

Break this out. They'll start running once they see it..

Nothing. Let them shit the bed and make a fuss. Do not engage with them.

DO NOT ENGAGE ANTIFA.

first we tell the above shills to each kys then we stay home and not play into obvious psyops. finally we scour social media and archive to make memes that undermine the commies.

We just gotta lay down and die bro. The right side of history clearly wants men to not know what gender they are, white women to be used as cum dumpsters for Arabs, and schizophrenic black trannies to be the absolute rulers of the Earth.

>What do we do when these cucks start gathering?
Be surprised they actually did something this time

It's a distraction.
Hollywood openly promoted Pedophilia. It was never a secret.

I highly doubt that the naz- ahem, "Anti-Fascists", will be revolting anywhere below the Mason-Dixon line. But if you are caught in a riot, only shoot or attack in defence. We need to work with "an eye for an eye" mentality or else the media may start shout "muh peaceful protest". If they walk in peace, do not agitate them. If they throw rocks and attack with batons, we will throw rocks and attack with batons as well. If they attack with firearms, we shall counterattack with firearms as well (bonus points for using bolt-action or lever-action rifles. I discourage using automatics cause of the gun control stuff, unless antifa uses autos.)

Stay safe, Sup Forums. Shit could hairy or just be an ass-whooping like we did in Berkeley.

wait for them to fuck up and retaliate with justified force when they do.