Macross

>Making a 3 yo girl cry
Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvdCsXevMnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, it's OGRE.

Well thats just dandy

It's not, Roid should be thrown into the chasm for doing this.

F FOR FREYJA

The last thing he wanted to see before dying was his waifus face.

Hayate best boy.

RUDANJAL ROM MAYAN

We didn't get snow sex scene so I hope we will get beach sex scene this time.

>Guys, Hayate will fly his dad's VF-22, calling it now!
And then it was Arad. And he already trashed it.

She'll live.
I'm more worried about Mikumo sacrificing herself to fix Freyja.

Incoming Windie lifespan fix

What was her name again?
>that quality

or she will die.

Nah.

Ah, well, wasted opportunity.

Hnnng

Will they stop being dicks if this happens?

>反逆罪は即刻死刑
Fucking Windniggers faggots fuckers.
You had one job, execute the traitor.

Yes? No? There's always a dimensional bomb.

They both need to live. I've been fapping to the two of them having threesomes with Hayate. They can't not allow me to continue having these.

He get triggered so easy when it about Freyja. Sasuga waifufag.

One thing i like about this scene. Remember Mirage was nosediving her plane releasing Frejya and her long hair sway according to the winds direction? That scene was really well choreograph. How i wished Mirage flies without needing a helmet, she look a lot more better that way.

Daily reminder actual Miragefags don't care about triangle anymore since episode 16(aka "ok let Freyja win then"), what they not happy is her writing about development is bad.

And to be fair, none of all three characters benefited from this shitty triangle, writers keep forcing Mirage to cockblocking Hayate and Freyja, and of course that also blocking Mirage's growth.

Fuck this crap writing.

It was hard being a Miragefag today, being told by Master Herman himself is tough

Why are you speaking for all Mirage fans everywhere?

>caring about the girl the most irrelevant to the plot

>Shit Writing
>Mirage's Lack of Development
Mirage overcoming her shortcomings and beating Herman in the end is the only thing I could hope for Mirage now.

>Source: My ass.

>no mirage
Fixed

He used to be a flight instructor, after all.

Actually I'd like to see Mirage learning from Mastah in the Knights school.

Miragefag here.
Nah, that scene itself is fine, problem is it happens in episode 24, which is 2 episodes left after this episode.
Because that means Mirage will suddenly become so great and beating Master Hermann, which will be so rushed.

FreFre will turn to dust in Hayate's arm. Mirage will only look while Hayate leaves chaos to wonder around the galaxy.

So fukin sudden and with 0 devellopement. It won't happen. Last 2 episodes are about Walkure and the star Singer.

>Let her win
>"Let"
as if she had a chance.

And that's writers fault.

I say "Let" basically because writers still wasting time, it won't be "Let" if it ends in episode 16.

You have ONE job user.

>So fukin sudden and with 0 devellopement.
>It won't happen.
That's the problem I'm having for Delta! Why add a subplot on a rivalry between Mirage and Herman's when the show is already down to 2 episodes left.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin because genki's gonna lose again.

Holyshit, 5/5

But it will happen.
We already got a sudden scene from Mirage in episode 22, so more sudden "grow up" about her will happen, unfortunately.

>problem is it happens in episode 24, which is 2 episodes left
I agree
Herman said she was over-thinking things when piloting, if I remember correctly Messer told her that too

I interpreted that as them bonding a bit, since these past two eps were about the main trio and the Windies getting to know each other and their POV's.

So will we see Mirage overcoming a problems and ride the wind? Because beating herman is not an easy feat since he is someone who has great physical capabilities but I was hoping the same for mirage because she is a Zentran descendant with fighting instincts in her blood. If Klan can do it, why can't Mirage right?

>Because that means Mirage will suddenly become so great and beating Master Hermann, which will be so rushed.
Except this is literally what every MIragefag was asking for the last few months. Sudden and completely undeserved git gud moment.
The whole "we just want Mirage's development" is nothing but a retarded meme at this point. Retards picked their favourite girl before the show even started based on "old girls" memes. Same retards continued fagging and shitposting in every thread for months even though she had almost no screentime. And when all the memes ended they switched to shitposting about no development and shitty character writing.
Seriously, why no one complains about Reina's and Makina's lack of development? Because Makinafags and Reinafags are not retarded and understand that they are just secondary characters.
Miragefags are the biggest cancer of these threads.

It could be a good subplot if this rival plot starts at least 10 episodes ago.
But nah, it suddenly happening in this episode.

it's always so entertaining to see Hayate get so angry whenever someone tries to hurt his waifu

>Makinafags and Reinafags are not retarded
Those do not exist
Makina is pure ero cow milk bait

>It could be a good subplot if this rival plot starts at least 10 episodes ago.
>But nah, it suddenly happening in this episode.
That is what kept me thinking in my mind. Is this even the right way to haste Mirage's development? They could've done that when the trio were first captured at Voldor though.

Just like Alto and Ranka.

>Except this is literally what every MIragefag was asking for the last few months.
Yup, last few months, and it's too late for now, can't be redeemed.

But well, you can still try to defend the show, oh and, don't think "Makinafags and Reinafags" are side with you, they don't, other than defense forces like you, none of anyone are feels good with this show.
Oh wait maybe some shippingfags since writers still adding fuels in this episode.

>waifu
>implying he's not just trying to protect the literal kid amongst the three of them who is always getting picked on by Big Bro Bogue.

>defense forces
Are you that ace combat shitposter? Fuck off.
If YOU don't feel good with show, it's YOUR problem.

Keep defending, it's funny.

>comparing Hayate/Freyja to Alto/Ranka
>miragefags giving their last futile kicks

>Bogue
>Big Bro

Like i said, this episode STILL adding fuels for shippingfags.

It's time for you to rewatch Frontier.

it's time for you to wake up and smell the roses of HayaMira dying

Defense forces means some people like you still try to defend this show's shitty writing, Mirage is just one of the problem, there are many more problems with this show's writing, and many people already notice it.

>Windnigger let their VF-22 of Hayate's father inside the Castle after so long
>Arad is using it against them
This is so stupid.

FreFre is the one literally dying though.

Nothing is going to come of this scene other than a Windslut with ashy knees getting shot down as "muh wing".

>let's execute this chick
>"FUSAKENNA"
>let this chick jump first
>"I will go first."
Hayate best white knight.

No, that was just poorly foreshadowed, you'd have to be an idiot to have not seen that coming.

It's going to be an open ending idiot like Frontier.

They kept plane armed?

delet

>Kawamori: you thought Hayate was gonna use the VF-22 Windermere kept well maintained? Surprise it is Arad! And he ditches it like a bitch a few miles from there!
Shit scenario, shit writing

Finally slave mode!

please keep going. im getting my life from all this miragefag delusion

It's armed. Like, why the fuck there is live ammo in museum exhibit.
YES. Why?

Hayate dies and FreMira happens.
Mark my words.
He told her to take care of Freyja after all and she's been in her VF most of the time.

>opening ending
FEEL GOOD TRIANGLE MY ASS

This shows how bad Arad is as a pilot. He couldn't even take the VF-22 to its full potential!

Based Muslim Merchant did some tweaks the day before, that would explain it

Even if it's forshadowed, it's so stupid. You don't let a plane like that inside the caste where everyone can see it and use it against them.

Ya would have been cooler if the plane was just seen every so briefly in a passing shot earlier on in the series (maybe even mentioned in passing that it had been recovered after murder santa dropped his sack of joy) and then just when you think everyone is gonna die it comes swooping in.

So you are ace combat shitposter.
I'm glad summer is over and you can't shitpost here 24/7 like you used to do. These threads became so much better in the past week.

what's happened in this ep, I was offline during the stream

> He couldn't even take the VF-22 to its full potential!
Oh the irony.
It's me.

Makina is a hero we don't deserve

Yes everyone in this thread tell you how bad writing is this show are ace combat shitposter even i never fucking played this game.

Keep telling yourself Macross Delta is good show, i'm sure most people don't think so.

This user gets it.

>Hayate dies and FreMira happens.

So in the end, Hayate's dad (Freyja) and Hayate's mom (Mirage) happens?

sasuga Kawamori

She has the worse voice so she better be good at other things like stopping bullets.

Finally Arad being relevant in dog fight scene. Taichou kakkoii.

"Don't mind me, i'm just killing some birds"

>that animation
Sasuga Satelight.

>all that blood
They're dead, right?

Literally the only guy on Windermere trying to do his job properly, Heinz should give him a medal of honor

The fuck Kaname.

>laser sight on a sniper rifle
Kek'd.

i can never take these bird guys seriously

It's for museum exhibit. Here's video of slavs using a 60 year old tank they got in museum: youtube.com/watch?v=cvdCsXevMnI

Also VS shoot lasers, it doesn't need ammo. If it can produce power with its nuclear engines it can shoot too.

I want to commit a crime.

My hero, holy shit.

RUDANJAL ROM MAYAN

Why the fuck VF is ARMED. It's not that hard to remove fucking weapons.

Predicted the ROME MAYA mindfuck last thread (not hard), lets see if the Star Singer will backfire on Roid