Liberalism

What's so bad about liberalism Sup Forums? What's your strongest argument against it?

its led to the destruction of our race, our values, morals and all we hold dear

Its a mental illness. What is their goal other than to destroy everything that is good about western civilization.

Fuck off Mossad. You're a kike faggot.

Wwasn't it conservatives like Reagan the ones who opened the borders?

Modern libtards are basically collectivist and promote segregation based on physical and cultural traits.

Y'all never think about how much things will cost and who will be negatively affected by your virtue signaling

no, it was the kike senator hartman that proposed the 1965 immigration act

Liberals are all about slander and that is starting to fail.

What's good about liberalism? Liberalism is merely the breaking of bonds, the dereliction of duties, the betrayal of loyalties, and the profaning of the sacred.

I thought western values were a bunch of freedoms like freedom of speech freedom of religion freedom of dating anyone you want freedom of big government. I don't think liberals are against all that.

Reagan was a neoliberal, all "movement conservatives" are neoliberals.

liberalism has allowed communism to infect our society with a tragic case of acting like a bunch of bitches. Liberalism itself is ok.

The kike was Rep. Celler, Hart, the co-sponsor of the Act, was Irish.

they are now because the left is becoming authoritarian putting even Sup Forums to shame in that regard.

Any form of collectivism must subvert individual freedom

Liberalism is great when it's about personal freedom combined with personal responsibility.

Modern liberalism is about the opposite of personal responsibility. It's about personal freedom at everyone else's expense: paid for by everyone else, and the negative effects of your decisions are the responsibility of someone else. That's why it's dangerous and it fails societies: it breaks the link between good behavior and good results.

yeah, my bad, funny how the irish share all the same stereotypes with the kikes

liberal =/= progressive

Don't confuse the two.

It is a break from the law of God and the social contract we have with our Monarch. The nation must stand strong, rigid, and unbending in the winds of time!

It's no wonder our ancestors didn't want them around.

Then why would any true liberal follow that retarded new mainstream ideology? It doesn't even sound liberal.

they went from debt to mysteriously wealthy also. hmmmmm

>i dont know what stereotype means
the post

fuck you fag

why so angry paddy?

If you try to please everyone you’ll end up pleasing no one.

>call irish jews
>flag
>paddy

american education

God didn't write any laws, humans did. If you mean common laws you don't bible to follow them. Also there is nothing wrong with religions.