Noses

Let's talk about noses in anime.

How do you like them? I will start with the horrible noses that Ufotable draw, but you guys can post pretty ones too.

Get a load of this honker

some don't even bother with noses

>Hurrr Durrr

Remember when anime used to have noses?

Cute noses are cute.

Ufo used to do the noses, they are here in KnK and F/Z, they just followed Takeuchi's retarded new designs for UBW

I like Ajin's noses

>UFO apologists
LMAO

Anime with good noses are so few and far between. I still look at my Eve no Jikan folder regularly.

That's disgusting.

Is she portuguese or something? Look at that big-ass nose.

I don't want to see nostrils in anime, everything else is fine as long as it isn't comediclly shitty

FUCK YOU OP DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY GODESS TOHSAKA

Have a nice looking-nose from ufotable

I see that they have a thing for pointy noses

When the alternative is fucking DEEN I'll take UFO any day of the week

They draw her better though

Noses aren't cute. They're ugly protrusions in the face. Which is why the correct way to draw them from the front is to just put a dot there and some shadow, and the correct way to draw them from the side is as shown there.

Ok user

That looks horrible not to mention low-budget, no thanks

Portuguese aren't jews

t. Alberto Barbosa

Reminder

It's better the way it is now.

It's clearly not, why would you post this? Are you trying to be funny? stupid fucking cunt

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Damn right she does

No, I just don't see the value of drawing realistic noses in anime. They're not cute.

>I just don't see the value of drawing realistic noses in anime. They're not cute.

Come on user

DEEN shows always have good design with bad art. Makes me sad.

Love escaflowne, but holy shit these noses

She's basically VN Rin except that improved.

Ufotable Rin is just a Rhino.

Quite impressive

The "rhino" looks way better than Deen's crap and not even comparable to the VN's sad excuse for art

I feel sorry for gainax. They were the best.

Zero's designs were the best tho

Really makes you think

>ufo apologists actually believe this

One of the things that makes Berserk art look so amazing is that Miura actually draws the noses.

Nice noses make all the difference in the world, user.

That looks like a disgusting hag.

Make mankind a favor and kill yourself, please.

Did I make you upset? But it's the truth.

This is a good nose.

Noses are bad enough but fuck people who color out lips. It's bad enough when Shaft does in Monogatari to be edgy

Some 3DPD shit just doesn't belong in 2D

Could you be more of a fucking pleb ?

You disappoint me more with every image you post.

Better ?

Posting cute noses.

I'm actually pretty enamored with the noses in Escaflowne. They're a part of a cohesive aesthetic, IMO.

I was never into cowtits but damn is her face super cute

And she's also finally back

Ufo's noses look slightly better in Tales of Zestiria.

Yes but umaru is still shit so it's not that big of an improvement.

>Yes but umaru is still shit

Exactly why I thought it would please you

bakinoses

The first anime where I really noticed noses and learned to appreciate them was Escaflowne.

They reminded me of Snufkin and Snufkin's cute.

Which is for the best.

Came to post this

Araki can definitely draw noses

n

>Noses aren't cute. They're ugly protrusions in the face.
And here we have the problem with modern anime, both on the side of production as well as on the side of consumption. Otaku and animators alike (usually one and the same) are people who do not care for anatomy because the human body as a whole disgusts them even on a non-sexual level.This is why we see an uninspiring, repetitive and downright inhuman set of animations that only in the vaguest sense correspond with the human form.

Anyone can make the average moeblob look cute, but a talented artist canmake something that's both cute and resembles the human form (assuming it's supposed to be a human of course).

I bet you niggers even approve of sidemouth.

I thought the rectanglular nose shadow was weird in some shots. Overall Eve no Jikan is a really beautiful anime though

>And here we have the problem with modern anime
There is no "problem".

If characters being drawn with unrealistic noses or whatever and that triggers the Sup Forumstards and other such scum because they think the characters look like "moeblobs", the only thing I have to say to that is "good".

I think that is a good example of what you meant user.

The nose knows.

>cartoons
>realistic

Pick one.

Otaku are disgusted with themselves, whether they admit it or not. That is why they dislike any kind of realism (such as noses) in anime that reminds them of their own repulsive bodies.

Sad, really.

>projecting this hard
Go back to watching your shitty seasonal manime.

nice comeback nerd

Well this is the only explanation on why someone would hate noses so much. Noses can be quite attractive, so much that many people make surgeries to make theirs look better.

>nerd
On second thought, you seem like you spend most of your time shitposting on Twitter so go back there.

No, they have surgery because they have a disgusting bloated jewnose and they want to have a nose that won't make everyone look at them funny when they walk in public.

Wow, you seem butthurt, did I hit a little too close to home?
Go hug your body pillow NEET-kun, maybe that will cheer you up :^)

ITT: Jews.

Name one aesthetically good feature about noses, you literally can't.

Well for starters it's one of the most remarkable feature on a human face and contributes in a huge way to its character

I thought it was Rin's chin that looked weird in this not her nose. Her face just looks too long.

>Not eyes

Like I said, projecting. I work as a pilot for Ryanair, so think what you like, jewlover.

Noses aren't cute, Give me little nose as possible.

It makes the character look like a human being instead of a fucking alien, for one.

Cool story bro, I'm the future President of the United States.

Guts nose is the most distinguishable part of his face

Uh oh, he's gone full retard

>one of the most

How did you do it user ? The sentence was right under your nose

>there's only like three goddamn things on the face

>my left hand is really one of my most remarkable hands.

Do not do that. Not again please.

ufo really sucks.
that QUALITY is hilarious.

>eyes
>brows
>mouth which itself can be decomposed into lips and teeth
>nose
>chin, jawline
>cheekbones
>global head shape

It's like you never played an RPG with a character creator user, fuck up your nose and I guarantee that the character is fucking ruined

>ufo really sucks

You mean Takeuchi ?

The shape of the nose barely matters, what's important is how the whole profile looks. A small round-ish nose and actual lips always look the best.