Purple Heart Combat Vet

Purple Heart Combat Vet

Lifelong Republican

Savior of the Republic

>Savior of the Republic

Heheheh.

Traitor, collaborator with the Russians on behalf of the Obama Admin, destined for the noose.

Comey's cock holster

Did they say who this relatively fast tracked (first) mueller indictment was for yet?

>covered up 9/11
>currently covering up U1

Wasn’t Hitler a decorated veteran?

No. I doubt he's indicting himself though, as should be. My bet, and most bets as far as I've heard, is Manafort, who was involved in both the Dems corrupt dealings with Russia, as well as the Trump campaign. Let him hang, if guilty. But let Mueller, Clinton, the DNC hang as well.

Mueller and John Kerry
Butt buddies for 55 years
Mueller is deep deep deep state

Is this an argument in favour of him or against him?

I really don't know anymore.

The Main Line elitist who is investigating Trump: How upper crust Robert Mueller, the son of a DuPont executive, went to a Waspy New England prep school where he was John Kerry's lacrosse captain
Robert Mueller is the ex-FBI chief appointed as special counsel to lead the probe into whether Trump's campaign colluded with Russia
Robert Swann Mueller III is pictured with John Kerry at St Paul's, the elite New Hampshire boarding school they both attended
Future Trump investigator and future Democratic presidential candidate were on the hockey team together and the lacrosse team together
Mueller was brought up in Princeton, N.J., and in the Main Line, Philadelphia's toniest suburb, where his Princeton grad father was a lifelong DuPont executive
In contrast Trump was brought up in Queens, where his father was a successful property developer, and sent to New York Military Academy
Former students there include the son of John Gotti, the Mafia don, while St Paul's educated Astors, Vanderbilts and J.P Morgan jnr
By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

>Is this an argument in favour of him or against him?
It's neither. It's just pointing out how nonsensical an argument it is.

>Purple Heart Combat Vet
Who cares?

Just because you got injured or shot doesn't mean your better than the rest of us or that your opinion is any more valid.

Shower mates kerry and mueller

>There is no investigation
>There's an investigation but it's not Trump-Russia
>There's an investigation into Trump-Russia but they found nothing. No arrests.
>Mueller has filed charges but it's going to be Democrats indicted

Kerry and mueller were soul mates

Never forget that John Kerry and both Bushes are Skull and Bones

You guys would suck in a court of law... This is not an inappropriate associate. Fuck of with this grade school nonsense

I got a purple heart fucking my wife too hard, shipping out and showing the bruises 2 days later

It's bullshit, but I believe it.

Just saying

sage

Mueller Kerry Bush Bush Clinton Obama

It is actually fucking hilarious when you see it typed out like that

Weapons of mass destruction
Boston bombers
Russian uranium heist

Mueller is in the bag

Not entirely false. If he goes after President Trump, it will be 1776 again.
S to spit on (((D.C.)))'s grave.
He will be disbarred for C of I, faggot. RIP in peace, nigger.

The Anthrax Case Reopens: Why Did the FBI Let the Fort Detrick Scientists Investigate Themselves?

Reminder that Mueller also bungled the anthrax case.
Prep schools foster arrogance over competence

Lifelong establishment entitled ass
Republican or Democrat are just for the serfs

>Not entirely false. If he goes after President Trump, it will be 1776 again.
>S to spit on (((D.C.)))'s grave.

Trumpkin literally believe this

So, you just here for the evening or shall I order my negro slave to fetch the gas?

I hope they can show him as being tricked into being the U1 mule.