Has anyone here been to prison? Can you tell me what it's like...

Has anyone here been to prison? Can you tell me what it's like? I'm doing research for a class assignment and I need stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oi5-HucSGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no, you're not "doing research."
have you been sentenced yet? waiting for court?
if you're not already jacked or incredibly rich its already too late and you're gonna get raped in half.

>doing research
>goes on Sup Forums

SAGE this constantly reappearing thread.

Search on youtube. Plenty of ex-cons make videos/channels about this shit.

watch the prison experiment on youtube
>t.corrections student

is it ok if i put Sup Forums in the references?

got it

but have you done any time yourself?

What're you going for?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oi5-HucSGk

this whole channel pre good

Alright, several things.
Most of the men in prison are in for bullshit tax collection minor drug possession charges.
Most of the men there are decent God fearing honest men who do not seek conflict with anyone else the actual monsters, rapists, murderers, merciless armed robbers, are almost immediately segregated to Special Housing Units (SHU)
Most of the guys there are decent men who just found ourselves on the wrong side of the (((law)))
As long as you don't fuck with anyone's shit, just go to work, and keep to yourself you'll be okay.
It really isn't that hard. Prison movies and media portrayal has it 100% wrong.

Pretty much this. Get thru RDU, keep to yourself, get some books and mind your business. Most people sit in county forever before going to prison, so they are eligible for work release when they get there. People aren't joking when they Say it's basically legal slavery. You'd be surprised how many inmates go to work everyday outside the prison for like .30 cents an hour.

get ur buddies to throw goodie bags in the form of hollowed tennis balls to you over the facility walls

>> Two man cells in a solitary housing unit(one inmate a room)
>> Let you out an hour each week, one fucking hour. To shower/make calls.
>> Take shower, it's 1130 or so at night, phones are all shut off at 10.
>> Walk around bugging people through their doors, running shit between cells (everyone did this during their hour unless they were a faggot)
>> I talk to this one dude through his door and he says he wants to move to a different unit
>> I convince him to fill his tote we had each in our cells full of water from the sink using a magazine to funnel it far enough.
>> Tote to the brim with water on the second tier of the housing unit. Cells below.
>> I am laughing so hard I can't walk straight as he is hoisting this fucking thing to the edge of the door. I'm making my way back to my cell.
>> Hear this large splash behind me, sounded at that time like a fucking tidal wave, everything had been dead.
>> Guards roll the main door and come barging in full force with their sergeant and everything.
>> Can't stop laughing.
>> Put against wall and put in cuffs.
>> Put back in my cell.
>> They take him out and string him up taking him out.
>> Fucking sit there with my hands cuffed all night behind my back.
>> Morning shift comes on
>> "How did you get those?"
>> Other guard comes back and acts like he had just done it like 15 minutes prior.
Shitty experience. 2/10

>hollowed tennis balls

>he doesn't play with filled tennis balls
wristlet

I’ve been to county jail. I hear prison is better conditions. Basically just a lot of meth and boring hours.

Hey I've been to juvenile hall, camp and the county jail and prison for a short time. Basics for adult correctional faculties are stick to your own race, when you show up for the first time you have to fight to prove your not a punk, depends on what type of prison you go too as well. If you go to a more tough prison then even if you do fight you still can be pegged a bitch if you don't know how to fight because then people know they can steal your shit I've seen it happen. But it all depends on where and under what circumstances. I've only been to prison and county in California so I can't speak on other states because from what I've heard they don't separate by races. But if your a older cat and have been around a lot then you can slide by and do what you want. It's all subjective dude, to be honest a lot of prisons in California are low level and everybody basically runs around getting high and having fun, just don't fuck with no-one and don't get comfy with people that's what gets people fucked over. I was lucky enough to get sent to a level 4 yard so shit never happened because people takes even the most minor thing seriously.

Sat In the pen with a bunch of Cree Indians
I'm a big black fucker so they didn't say shit to me

I'll try and simpliy it, but you are correct.
Jail fucking sucks. You will NOT have a job or housing assignment. You will probably be assigned to a communal dorm room, or have your housing changed regularly. You will also not have many privlidges. This blows on many levels. Also you will be mixed in with everything from shoplifters, to serial killers and terrorists awaiting trial
After sentencing In prison you will be assigned a room usually, and have an opportunity to wor. You will have privlidges such as television, radio, and depending on your institution and behavior record, possible video games., and extra canteen options like candy.

Honestly, it's not rocket science. Just shut the fuck up and do your time. It's highly unlikely you will have a problem if you don't fuck around. Don't touch anyone's shit don't talk shit, don't be a tattle tale, don't get involving any gangs, you'll be alright man.

this is all good to know

I feel better

I walked through a jail without having to spend the night. It was in a poor county so it was kinda shitty. Not much to say. I was in holding with a few other people. Mostly retards. One guy got locked up because he beat some dude with a spoon for eying his son wrong or something. There was a room separating us and the people who were committed. I remember this one stare a white guy gave me (I'm white too though). Definitely glad I only spent time in holding. I think the spoon beater had cards. I was given some sleeping mat even though I wasn't staying long. They gave me a tray for food which consisted of a small corndog, corn, and I can't remember what drink, maybe milk. Some other stuff. Overall not a lot of food.

The holding cell was dingy, concrete. It was sort of darkish. There were bunkbeds that were thin metal frames with mats on them. It's been a long time ago but there's nothing there, nothing to do.

You're bombarded with shit 24/7 being in the real world, but being locked up changes you. I've been locked up in mental health facilities lots of times, but I can't imagine the people that get locked up for a year+ in dingy, shitty jails/prisons.

I imagine the prisons are better imo if they get more funding. Those kinds of places don't get funding so they become overcrowded and don't feed you enough.

jej

your story is completely incoherent m8. You splashed someone with a lot of water?

>Those kinds of places don't get funding so they become overcrowded and don't feed you enough
the amount of funding is fine. The problem is that there are too many prisoners. If America was 95% white every inmate would get a Breivik-tier cell.

this is good information. i'll document it

This thread is constantly being repeated. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same OP every time. Maybe he has some kind of prison rape fantasy fetish and is hoping to get stories to jack off to.

It's pretty cool, if you like sucking dick for baloney sandwiches all day.