CHRISTIAN GENERAL: CULTURAL CRUSADE - JEWISH EDITION

How to stop and personally avoid Jewry at an individual level as a Christian.

>Turn off your televisions
Unless you are looking for a specific show, which you should probably look on the net for, you're more than 90% likely to be subverted by subliminal propaganda.

>Handling entertainment
Avoid anything that steers into the realm of occultism and politics. This will influence your actions and mentality. Occultism leads to idolatry which in turn will become worship and veer you away from the Holy Spirt. Politics leads to you becoming swayed to take hard approaches in what should be done with your community. When others don't rever your idol or opinions you become angry.

>Social Media
Literally turn it off. It benefits no one but propagandiers who crash feeds with diluted perspectives of people who wants to postulate their deeds. This will only aggravate you.

>Avoid Identity Politics
There are hundreds of them everywhere! The jews benefit from them because they are portal to endless emotional triggers which can be pulled and will be pulled to trigger reactions to fit an agenda. Don't fall for them.

>Look for names
Boycott anything made by (((them)))

>Postulate yourselves
If you're Christian, say that you are whenever you are called on it at work or school. Don't be ashamed, even if they call you foolish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyqKkvgpwo8
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
youtu.be/VggFao85vTs
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar
books.google.ca/books?id=MZ2MwNzB69IC&pg=PA326&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>READ THE PIC RELATED

>The Jewish Conspiracy Documentary

youtu.be/qyqKkvgpwo8

>Jews bragging about Muslims in Europe; the "Absorption" plan

youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs

>Why we are in Decline, the corruption of the West.

youtu.be/VggFao85vTs

>Marching to Zion

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8

BUMP2

>>Avoid Identity Politics
Amen! Racism is the tool of the jews. Christianity has no color.

bumpity bump bump.

Quit being a part of the world. Exit the entire political spectrums and desire for worldy acceptance. Let me show you Jesus way of solving this problem.

When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

what is the point of these threads???

Most of Sup Forums is blinded by racism, politics and other tools of Satan. We need to preach to them.

subtle as fuck

I like it

Suck it Christian. You’re nothing but hijacked Judaism made up by committee. The sick part is claiming moral authority while repeatedly engaging in ritual cannibalism.

lol

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

>(Matthew 6:5) “Also, when YOU pray, YOU must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

>(Matthew 6:16) “When YOU are fasting, stop becoming sad-faced like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

>(Matthew 6:2) Hence when you go making gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, just as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

>(Matthew 6:1) “Take good care not to practice YOUR righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them; otherwise YOU will have no reward with YOUR Father who is in the heavens.

bro, you should put down the bible, go out and talk to some girls

get laid, it's the weekend

>Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.
No, no for the thousendfold no! Antisemitism is hatered of jewish people. We need to not hate them but their refusal to accept Christ. Converted jew is our brother as any Christian. Antisemitism is just another form of racism.

(Proverbs 6:6) Go to the ant, you lazy one; see its ways and become wise.

The Crusades was about protecting the (((Holy Land))) (e.g. Israel)
You need to be red pilled Mr Desu Vult.
Christianity is a Jewish con.

literally doing all of this since 2005

kek

False. The Crusades is about fighting Muslims off as they were heavily belligerent. Here, check out the Islamic edition of this thread.

What's the best branch of Christianity?

lol, this is a ploy for infighting....

"The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The most commonly known Crusades are the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Islamic rule ..."

>Avoid Identity Politics

N O P E

Everything else on your list is good though.
Orthodoxy or die.

Fuck off racist.

Yes, after they had defiled it which was said would happen in Daniel prophecy. But clearly, not being a Christian, you wouldn't know that Islam is our complete and utter foil. They had taken Jerusalem, placed a temple there and essentially forced Jizya on the entire region. When they put up their temple it literally denounced Christ and called Allah the one and only true God. The Caliphate from Umar to Ummayid covered a land mass bigger than modern day Russia in the course of a century. They sacked Italy and they sacked Spain and they sacked 20 000 churches before they made it that far alone. The Saxons? Don't even get me started, Pagans had such little regard for human life that if we were living like that now Europeans would be in a slave trade.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar

Actually, Guys! LOOK!

"According to Jewish tradition, Umar set aside the Christian ban on Jews and allowed them into Jerusalem and to worship"

The citation:
books.google.ca/books?id=MZ2MwNzB69IC&pg=PA326&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

And if you read it carefully it says that they were superstitious in breaking down the Jewish temple because they didn't want to enact a curse. I mean come on, how can you still buy this Jewish nonsense?

War is never an answer. Army is just as of political institution as any other.

>Little regard for human
Christians care for life, only if you are about of their ilk do they care for you?
First Crusades
"Germany witnessed the first incidents of major violent European antisemitism when these Crusaders massacred Jewish communities in what become known as the Rhineland massacres."

I'm not a Jew advocate, but I'm not a Christian, so why should I care for them?

Due to our (((over lords))), the US has started a new Crusade that are Presidents have been going along with for decades.
"For the (((Holy Land))), Deus Vult!"

But Christianity is a sect of Judaism. How do you not know this?

He'll never be

f

guys, I request prayers
French faggots are now offended by cross and want to remove it from statue of Jan Paweł II.
pray for france getting sane because this is bullshit

nigga, why are you spreading truth, here, this is a CHRISTMASTIAN thread

Isn't this social media?

nope, antisocial media