pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Reminder to buy JoJo merch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpU7O5u9YWg
youtube.com/watch?v=GjEFdIqQxSQ
strawpoll.me/11203774
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWXUYJIuHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

araki probably backed down when he realised it would either be a ass pull party or a game of keep away.

Don't fucking open this spoiler man
You'll regret it

First for Best Boys of JoJo.

dont mind me, just posting best ship

How many weeks until Ayy Lmao?

First for What do you listen to while reading the manga?
I listen to Sonic OST.... im so sorry youtube.com/watch?v=ZpU7O5u9YWg

Still don't know why this isn't a thing yet

The musical references
Duh
In fact I'm actually listening to Echoes right now

From what I remember Giorno can:
>transform things in animals
>deflect every hit on said animals on the attacker
>overcharge people making them confused
>make thing grow faster
>create fucking body parts to heal people
>feel people's souls
>fucking GER winning by default

that's why every Giorno fight is boring as fuck, he just asspulled powers to win the fight, Josuke on the other hand had always the same power but used it different ways

i generaly goes with the song or band of the current stand fight

Is there somewhere I can buy digital Japanese copies of the manga as an American? I'd like to support Araki but importing all the volumes I want to read would get way too expensive with the shipping and shit.

Listening to music usually makes it harder for me to read.

giorno gives "life" and he uses that in different ways.

Freud would be proud

Why would Kira need a knife?

I can't stop laughing. Guess 42 volumes is enough for today.

Is Koichi the luckiest Jojo in all of Part 4? Even maybe in all the Franchise?
>Got amazing friends
>Got a hot girlfriend
>Got a powerful Stand that can envolve
>Became the best friend of his favourite Mangaka
>Is Jotato most liked Stand User
It almost makes up for his short height.....almost

Reminder that Araki warned us

well, turning inorganic material into organic material is kind of his power. and to be fair, that deflection shit disappears after luca, the overcharge shit disappears after bruno, and I can't even remember when he uses the grow faster power or feeling people's souls power.

and no, he gets jobbed in several fights. soft machine? man in the mirror? white album? talking heads and clash? the fights he actually wins in are tense as shit, like baby face or green day.

and the crew did not 'win by default', they actually had to fight diavolo for the arrow, and he kicked their collective asses until bruno managed to pull a trick from beyond death - which several brojos manage to do.

Any reason why Araki cranked up the body horror in part 6 so high? Fucking Planet Waves fights, and C-moon were fucking crazy

Dude Potato rapes kids dude

>everyone still dies
>good ending

What a beautiful _________

Would a nuke have been enough to kill a pillar men?

MORNING

Speedwagon

God shut up

Im... s-sorry...

Gappy makes me happy

considering that it atomizes everything near the point of detonation, yes.
I would assume radiation sickness and cancer would fuck with their rapid regeneration and body manipulation abilities really bad too.
>remember a fic where a nuke detonates in heaven
>the radiation ends up messing with the angels cellular structure and every angel near it that wasn't vaporised eventually became tumorous masses

I need art of kira and his colleague

Who remember

>angels actually being organisms
what kind of fic is this?

This bug happens all the time, user.

>Tfw Yoshihiro kira is literally the best dad of all jojo's parts
>Protecting his beloved son from the grave.

Why did we get to see Milagro Man's stand?

Why did we get to see pixelfag's face?

the salvation war. they are extradimensional beings, but they still follow the laws of physics to an extent.

Technically he's just attracted to a hot lady, because Freud says he would actually have to grow up with his mother

Oh fuck I just read about that Dire guy... he reminded me that Part 1 is also my favourite just because of Jonathan's Anvil scene. Tom and Jerry but buff.

Why are you reading Duwang? It's not the worst translation, but there's a much better alternative.

Thunder cross split attack...
Has no weakness

I want joseph to check if im a boy or a girl

I think Milagro Man is the name of the stand

I want to burn Milagro Man!

Well what he actually said isn't much far off this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjEFdIqQxSQ

In the struggle to judge Dio's fashion choices, you are the judge.

strawpoll.me/11203774

Let's do this.

What did she mean by this?

Why the hell isn't Dire playable, him and Dio could have a little animation if Dire's Thunder Cross Split Attack goes wrong (which it never does, no weakness)

This is my Jojosona. I call him "Giorno". He's kind of like a Jojo but he's italian so he's named "Gio Gio" and he's actually Dio's son which is super cool. He has the power to give life to things and control them but if you touch the things he brings to life you get hurt and also if he touches you time slows down and you get hurt even more and also he can heal anybody who gets hurt and also everybody likes him and he's really smart so he's always the first one to figure out mysteries and stuff. Also he is special so he's the only person to ever have two stands so when his stand powers up it's like super invincible and you can't hurt it and he can stop you from doing anything and if he touches you you like die over and over forever he's so strong.

What do you think?

why are some people in this general like those annoying little shits on the playground who kept being autistic faggots even long after you tell them to stop?

>so he's always the first one to figure out mysteries and stuff
That's not even remotely true about Giorno at all

You are worshiping a false god
Gappy is the only real JoJo

>

He's yet another retarded speedreader, ignore him

QUADS CONFIRM THIS

Posting best theme

>Black Sabbath
>Soft Machine
>Man in the Mirror
>Baby Face
>Talking Head/Clash
>Notorious BIG

The quads don't lie

>dio's son
something that's barely brought up

>those powers
the reflection and time slowing down gets forgotten very soon

>everybody likes him and he's really smart
abbachio doesn't like him till the end, and he's not some fucking genius, he doesn't get that narancia gets possessed in talking heads/clash

>only person to have two stands
really now?

>he's so strong
giorno literally can't control the power of the arrow, it does what it likes

just stop with your shitty bait

This episode was so well done god damn it
the details, it's almost art

>post yfw RPS Kid is the best animated episode of the DIU anime

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWXUYJIuHU

>All this butthurt

>black sabbath
he would have jobbed if koichi hadn't come back

>soft machine
he jobbed in the first minute of the fight

>man in the mirror
also jobbed, abbachio did most of the work

>baby face
yeah, that's cuz he was the only one fighting it, retard

>talking heads/clash
jobbed again

>notorious big
the stand itself literally told giorno how it worked by infecting his hand, and then he jobbed yet again by losing the power to use GE's ability and had to get rescued by trish and bruno

>Koichi has to spend the rest of his life knowing that Kira played with his feet

>he doesn't get that narancia gets possessed in talking heads/clash
Wasn't Giorno literally the only person who figured it out?

Did Araki make S&W too strong? Blinding people, dehydrating them etc. And this was without trying to kill them. I found it weird that he didn't do this to the A. Phex Brothers, and it's one of the reasons I kind of dislike the stand. It seems incredibly powerful, but yet it seems like it conveniently depowers itself depending on who he fights.

It's copypasta bait you mongoloids

no, he was just as retarded as the others until he actually saw talking heads, at which point he got fucked by clash

>Doesn't know the difference between winning a fight and solving a mystery
Kakyoin died for nothing.

Except that's wrong you idiot

It's literally just Araki wanting to show off how the bubbles can be used in different ways. It'd be boring for him to just blind someone or take away friction every fight.

>speedreader detected

Post the actual pic.

I want to kiss Jolyne I want to kiss Jolyne I want to kiss Jolyne I want to kiss Jolyne I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!!!

Jolyne isn't even the best girl in her own part.

Yeah just ignore all the time before where he was just looking at Narancia with a stupid look in his face.

You shut your whore mouth

I listed to the Shoko Nakagawa cover of Sono Chi No Sadame for the last part of Part 6. From like Heavy Weather to the end.

just because it's bait doesn't mean it's annoying as shit, as I said, it's like that asshole who keeps harassing you long after you tell him to fuck off. He can have all the (You)s he wants if I can let some of my anger out. He is the one posting the same shit multiple times every day on a fucking mongolian weaving board

Sure, but that's exactly my problem. Why wouldn't Gappy blind them or make them fall when he can? I am sure he's even capable of doing even more powerful things. Just makes it seem a bit inconsistent and conveniently weak for me.

Bullshit, the F-15 has never been shot down.

Annasui, stop.

Shit, I remembered it as he actually saw talking heads inside narancia's mouth.

that doesn't excuse that he gawked with all the others at narancia's 'watch 'er tits wobble' message or got fucked by clash two seconds later

This arc was utterly nuts. I wish it showed how using Underworld looked like from Versace's perspective though.

Versus*

We did? Guess I missed that. Do you have the pic?

Stone Ocean has ALOT of fucking mind fucking arcs, But i liked most of the Sons of DIO fights.

he didn't know their stand powers, it would have been stupid to assume blinding them or tripping them would have stopped them.

once he did find out, he used his bubbles to transfer the poisonous gas and killed them more efficiently that way

>actually mad over copypasta
This is just embarrassing.