Wtf goyim

We seriously can't stand for this. Rigging polls is our thing now get to it!

twitter.com/profitoffacts/status/924356734352687104

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YakIPC9_9UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vote no

Nope, it helps us to say no.

voting no because all this does is piss off white people, moving them to our side

Vote no

bump
vote no

>I feel I have to prove to a subhuman low iq negroid that white lives matter in a poll
yeah no

I think we're becoming Jewish, guys.

i care more about my race than my personal pride about not using tricks
sorry

Yeah, that's because you have no honor and are a Jew in spirit. It matters not how you look externally, your brain is most likely skit, lesioned beyond recognition and fucked up. Get Alzheimer's and die, or better yet, let me choke you.

Honor, integrity, and other virtues, this is what you should embody, not circle jerking over your external form.

>meme flag
>yes goy, let your race die

What if I'm Jewish and vote yes and refuse to rig things for the white race, but still want to help them?

>responding to the presupposed content of my character rather than the substance of what I say.
>acting no different than a Jew by reducing all virtue to race.

Go live with someone like Jeffrey Dahmer, faggot. Virtue is not reducible to race.

earlier today i wasn't sure, but now i agree. no is best

retweet it too with your twitter army bots. make this shit go viral.

>Only let the jews use effective memes
>I am a giant faggot please rape my face

t.kike

drastic times call for drastic measures
this is not a time where you can just have a family and call your work done there

>What if I'm Jewish ... but still want to help them?
LARP

>i care more about my race than my personal pride about not using tricks
Literally 100% Jew Mentality.
This is why I race mix.

>constant attack on my presupposed character
>not discussing the actual substance of what I have to say

t. knuckle-head

>drastic times call for drastic measures
A man who betrays his virtue, his ethics, is not a real man. Would you kill your wife and eat her if you were starving? No, a real man would die without shame. Life is not just about survival or preserving your ethnicity. There is more to life. There are the birds, the ocean, the stars, none of them care about your race. There is no God to give a shit about your race either. There is more meaning in this world than just race. Virtue is not purely in tandem to race.

>this is not a time where you can just have a family and call your work done there
Read some actual philosophy like Schopenhauer. Stop being philistine scum. There are a multitude of ways to derive meaning from life than the typical plebeian "have family and call it done" shit. Besides, a lot of people do it and it is entirely insipid. I care about self-realization, not self-aggrandizement.

Why are you whining? This is a good thing. Getting the left to double down on their hatred of whites will redpill countless people.

>Life is not just about survival or preserving your ethnicity.
if you die, you win

You are an idiot. How can you claim to be right-wing when you are uncultured swine who most likely doesn't spend time reading or learning about the complex intellectual figures in European history?

i do read, i just don't flaunt it by acting pretentious on Sup Forums

this.

I'm not acting pretentious, and no, it's obvious you don't read. I'm challenging your assumption that all virtue is in tandem to race. It is not, you fucking bufoon. Actually make a substantive argument defending this premise, and then I'll start being more courteous. Otherwise, I will pummel you into submission.

What if you fuck off?

>cant prove your point without falseflagging
lol shit point desu

>I'm not acting pretentious
>I will pummel you into submission

That's what I was thinking. Vote no. Sabotage their optics.

>implying lefties aren't the ones saying to vote no
I see you feminist journalist browsing thinking you can point to this thread as proof Sup Forums false flags it won't work.

Defend your answer to this question or STFU:

1. Is all virtue in tandem to preserving race?

I am arguing no. Actually form a counterargument or just stop.

My argument is that there is no intrinsic meaning in what race is born as, thus it is delegitimate to base virtue entirely on it.

>what race is born as
what race one is born as*

Another argument, one as an entity is continual flux, change itself is time. Since one is not a discrete entity, but simply flux, a differential process, then one can only judge virtue based on the person's actions*. People like Jeffrey Dahmer are bad regardless of race.

>or just stop
you sound like a teen blogger
it's sad that i can reduce everything you say to one liner memes
>top ten ways scientists disproved race, and that's a good thing

Bump

>i can reduce everything you say to one liner memes
Only in your shitty mind. Most people don't see virtue as being wholly in tandem to race. When someone stomps a dog, murders and cannibalizes a woman, or spills a shitload of chemicals into a lake, the question of race is not considered of predominant importance, rather it is the ACTION that is judged as bad. In fact, I would argue virtue is entirely in tandem to action, and I made the argument how being is largely a dynamical process: this world is one of pure continual flux, making me a differential ontologist.

Of course, you being a philistine and pleb will not take the time to comprehend me. You prefer reducing everything to memes for your simple mind.

Then you get the gas but only a little whiff of it.

Vote no

voted yes

>those people on his banner image
voted no
kys and fuck off back to r/t_d

bump i voted no

>i can reduce everything you say to one liner memes
Only in your shitty mind. Most people don't see virtue as being wholly in tandem to race. When someone stomps a dog, murders and cannibalizes a woman, or spills a shitload of chemicals into a lake, the question of race is not considered of predominant importance, rather it is the ACTION that is judged as bad. In fact, I would argue virtue is entirely in tandem to action, and I made the argument how being is largely a dynamical process: this world is one of pure continual flux, making me a differential ontologist.

Of course, you being a philistine and pleb will not take the time to comprehend me. You prefer reducing everything to memes for your simple mind.

I won't vote. There should be a third option: "Everyone should be judged wholly by his or her individual actions." That's it. Only virtuous lives matter.

You unironically should want a "No" answer for this question. Nothing would be better than some CNN saying that white lives don't really matter.

Accelerationism then?

>Only virtuous lives matter.
Right, but only starting in the 3rd trimester.

You're a closet civnat.

Enjoy losing everything to collectivists because you're too much of a snowflake to pick a fucking team.

They're worse than leftists

>When someone stomps a dog, murders and cannibalizes a woman, or spills a shitload of chemicals into a lake, the question of race is not considered of predominant importance
why do you live in anecdote land but get mad at people living in statistics land?

I think human beings are in an unfortunate position in life because virtue functions as a negative feedback control mechanism on how groups of individuals, which compose societies, invest energy into certain sectors, institutions, goals, and what have you. However, the virtue of mankind is too varied and wide-ranged, which I hypothesize is due to the over-redundancy in our cortical structures, leading to significant deviancy in virtue across time-periods and groups. Given how we cannot come across any greater metaphysical aspect in life, a lot of the rhetoric to use what virtue one **ought** to adopt is baseless, which Hume and Deleuze largely pointed out. To be more precise, I believe in species virtue must be constrained in order for them to live in harmony, contradictory virtues cannot coexist (e.g., Sharia vs Ahimsa vs. secular progressivism -- note secular progressivism cannot coexist with Ahimsa). Mankind is a mistake in evolution due to the fact individuals vary too greatly in what they consider to be virtuous conduct. Compare Hegel to Schopenhauer, for example; their views are incompatible and lead to different ends, but developed during the same time, roughly, in Germany.

Or instead of all that bullshit you could just do what's best for your tribe.

The team I pick is to accelerate mankind's extinction and let other animals evolve. The brains of corvids, for example, whilst being small, are more refined than chimps and bonobos, who only have 2% genetic difference from human beings, and they are even more intelligent, even with that walnut-sized brain. The process of paedomorphosis, which is correlated to increased intelligence, occurred in a more robust way in corvids, chickadees, and parrots, and their genome is also more compress and sophisticated than primates. Primates are merely the stepping stone for the evolution of other species. I support both extremist far-right and far-left to accelerate the demise of mankind. My goal is to kill of mankind while leaving nature intact.

Consider how in Western religions birds have been worshipped as a symbol of transcendence. This is because deep down we know they deserve to inherit this Earth.

My tribe are the birds, the stars, the ocean, and not the filth that is man. You are largely no different than a bonobo or chimp, who only thinks with his dick. Why should I care for you pathetic humans, who constantly fall into cycle of brutal wars, bloodshed, and nonsense? The sooner we go extinct, the better. Other animals shall evolve and live nobler lives than us. Our brains, genome, and lungs are not as sophisticated as corvids and other species of birds.

Instead of advocating mankind's extinction, why not advocate mankind's transcendence. Instead of wanting no Humans via extinction, why not no Humans via technological singularity/genetic engineering to the point we are considered a separate species.

There's a time to look strong and a time to look weak. Polls are always a time to look strong because they (at least to the general public) reflect how people think. Most people are sheeps, and they need those false ideas of polls to follow.

Vote yes. It is the only option.

Don't believe shills that tell you to voluntarily silence your opinion because it's smart.

>advocate mankind's transcendence
I do not agree with Transhumanism. Actually, I find it interesting how a lot of mainstream popular pop musicians have been increasing Transhumanist imagery accompanied by Thelemic occult symbology. I do not think this is a coincidence, and I actually have leaked info why this occurs, from a friend with links to CIA.

>technological singularity/genetic engineering
My goal is to ensure goes extinct. I do not want man to take his insignificant shitty drama to space, pull this natural world more into its pitiful drama, and etc.

Moreover, predictions of singularity are exaggerated. There is going to be no singularity and science actually proceeds at a much slower rate. Stuff like neural augmentation will never be possible given how we barely know anything about the mesoscopic dynamics of the brain, given lack of powerful imaging techniques.

>we are considered a separate species.
I hate primates. You lot are too pathetic, warring, and deranged to accomplish such a feat without eradicating yourselves. Simply accept your demise.

Other ways to spot a lame attempt to use you: OP has 1 post. Yet the thread is filled with this guy's shills over and over and over again.

Clearly someone else starts the thread and then to look legit another one tries to make you think it's in your interest to express publicly the complete opposite of what you think privately.

>My goal is to ensure goes extinct
My goal is to ensure mankind goes extinct*

You bastards are no different than the liberals who shut debate. Do you want a safe space? I can say whatever the hell I want. If you disagree, then form counterarguments, ask me to elaborate on my points of contention, and so forth.

>on my points of contention
on points of contention*

No.

Sage'd.

I don't give a shit about your edgy philistine manner of shaming the opposition, no different than liberals you demonize. Liberals are hysterical women and conservatives are over macho dads. You both need a divorce, and I shall do my best to ensure this happens. Mankind deserves to go extinct. Deep in your heart, you know how pathetic man is... just look at yourself for instance.

Ok.

Sage'd.

I take that sage and shove it right in your ass and pull it out of your mouth.

Murder'd.

Like we do to this planet everyday, and you can't do anything about it.

Sage'd.

You are a pathetic, lonely man who wants to compensate for your weaknesses, lack of self-realization, and more by taking it out on generalizations of individuals.

Sage'd.

You are projecting a lot. :)

Sage'd.

Then make your views clear instead of relying on being a passive-aggressive edgelord. Be direct with your ideology rather than shaming the opposition like the liberals you criticize.

This is a great gift to our cause if anyone reads it.

Vote NO.

kill yourself

I have no need to do so.

Sage'd.

If you have no need to do so, then you are no different than condescending liberals. KYS.

I refuse to. I would kill you instead if I could get away with it. If you had no animals you were raising that bonded with you, then I would have absolutely no qualms killing you. If you did have dogs, cats, birds, or other animals that bonded with you, then I would spare you because I do not want those animals to suffer. However, if you had no animals, then I would torture you in ways you cannot imagine, show you worlds of pain you cannot imagine, and then end your miserable existence if I could get away with it.

If you create a thread about your ideology, sure. Then the discussion will be about your ideology.

But don't highjack a shit thread and expect me to take you seriously in your ideology.

*you know what*

Stop arguing with the Jew.

i genuinely hope that this is a well-thought out troll because if it isn't then you are the most laughably pathetic faggot i've seen post on here for quite a while
you're a hypocrite and a false prophet and you should do the best thing for the planet, which you advocate for, by ending it once and for all

I am merely responding to aggressive statements directed to me and also debating certain topics such as whether virtue is only in tandem to race and whether transhumanism is positive and feasible.

If you want me to stop, then shut the fuck up and get back on topic. You don't have to respond to my arguments, you know. In fact, I was arguing with someone else, and while it may seem I am getting off-topic, there is a logical consistency to my arguments. Read it and figure it out.

It will end for all of us eventually. What matters if it ends tomorrow or in 40 years? It's all a "chasing after a wind" after all. Humans are so pathetic that even solitude makes them afraid.

In fact, things are proceeding as I've hoped, further chaos and destruction. Hopefully mankind will not survive this time.

Ok. But this thread is about a twitter poll.

Start a thread explaining your ideology, link it in here, and I will gladly engage in discussion.

If it gets lost in the sea of piss, start it again. Argue your points, try to convince some people, try to get a discussion going.

You are completely off-topic here. I have no interest in discussing your points in these conditions.

Sage'd.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YakIPC9_9UI

lol ur a fag and no one will ever care about you anti-human cuck, thats a whole new level of cuckoldry, most people stick to negroid animals

>But this thread is about a twitter poll.
The train of dialogue began from me responding to a post that reduced all virtue to being about the preservation of race. I questioned the foundation of this claim, and I responded to every attack on my character or shitty counterargument.

>Start a thread explaining your ideology, link it in here, and I will gladly engage in discussion.
I am responding to every claim directed at me. That's what I do. If people stop messaging me here, then I'd have no reason to continue.

>I have no interest in discussing your points in these conditions.
Then. stop. responding. and. I. will. likewise. do. the. same. fucking. thing.

I hope you die by choking on a soggy noodle, the most anticlimactic and pathetic way as would suit your disposition
and i hope it happens sooner than later, while you're in your shithole urbanite apartment in your faggy designer sweatpants while you're reading some bullshit propaganda naturalist website on your iphone 8 alone at the table which is coincidentally the only furniture in your apartment - and as you gasp for your last breaths, accepting your fate, you finally look upon your worthless life in an objective light for the first time and realize how much you wasted your own and everyone else's time throughout your sad existence as your eyes slowly close for the last time and you go out as you came into this world, not with a bang, but a whimper

>anti-human cuck
European literary tradition is largely defined by these "anti-human cucks". Schopenhauer, Mainlander, Cioran, Leopardi, Ligotti, John Gray, etc.

>Blah blah, here's my philistine bullshit!
I bet you've never read a single pessimistic piece of literature. There is a A LOT in European literature, such as the ones referenced here: You do realize my entire ideology is derived from European thinkers right? Fucking faggot.

you smell and your posts are stinking up this thread. you definitely smell bad irl too. leave

Nope, I will have the final word. Once you learn to respond to the content of the arguments, instead of focusing solely on what you assume the content of someone's character to be, then maybe we could get somewhere. Regardless, I'm not going to leave unless people cease responding to me or shut the fuck up. I am not your bitch.

And I'm pretty sure the European scholars that influenced me smelled more because back then, I do not believe showers were taken as frequently, but I could be wrong in this estimation.

*holding nose* sorry id respond to the crap you're posting but i can't read it over your Scent. you should close this tab. thanks

That's the thing though, you have some interesting arguments. I would like to answer them. But this is simply not the place.

I will simply not bump a thread that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

that's kinda autistic

Welcome to Sup Forums.

I do not believe scent can travel through the digital.

I want to write a book, since my ideas are very unique. I hope I'm not plagiarized. I've been plagiarized before btw, and the person became quite successful.

i just feel like it's pretty unwieldy to only want to discuss the absolute topic of a thread within that thread as opposed to letting the natural flow of discussion go where it wishes, as is what happens here

your presence carries a scent. one last thought: ditch the cuckold mindset if you know what's good for you, birds are not your superior. peace

I would normally agree, but if you take a glimpse at this thread, it has long since stopped about being the OP.

You sure your synaesthesia isn't indicative of schizophrenia?

Also, not an argument.

>>acting no different than a Jew by reducing all virtue to race.
Yeah that's what somebody pushing back against the purposeful genocide being committed against their race is doing...
>>Virtue is not purely in tandem to race.
>>Virtue is not reducible to race.
Nobody has said anything to the contrary, yet you build that strawman.
>>I'm challenging your assumption that all virtue is in tandem to race.
>>your
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>Actually make a substantive argument defending this premise, and then I'll start being more courteous.
Why would someone need to defend a premise that wasn't their own?

lol get it to 90% no

This. Vote no so white people wake up