Why is she always speaking in pol lingo ? She hard can form a sentence without a pol/Sup Forums word such a literally...

Why is she always speaking in pol lingo ? She hard can form a sentence without a pol/Sup Forums word such a literally, unironically, autistic screeching, etc.

Please tell me you're not all this cringy. you're not actually speaking in pol lingo irl... are you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU
twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/924366702665596929
youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY
twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/922978888740990977
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Admit it faggot, you hate us cuz you aint us.

Because she's fake.

no one is judging you, Lauren

>>She hard can form a sentence

something something simonsen, fin guy, autistic screeching, mass pile on.

She wouldn't have to do this if some of the people on here grew balls and publicly did the same shit she does. Very sad that a woman has to do this shit because very few men have the courage to stand up.

Because she's ourgirl.

Once you spend enough time here, you start talking in memes.

stop your autistic screeching

i should prob reread my shit before posting
i dont hate you and i spend a lot of time here. i just hope you guys dont go outside and speak in Sup Forums lingo like this useless thot

>jew

Go fap to Gretzky's hockey card you shithead.

Her handlers instruct her to use language that appeals to you.

Sorry. Kikes will pay. Jews are evil. I say it loudly and proudly.

Most people here are a lot more cringy. There is no non-cringy version of white nationalism

If she had handlers there wouldn't be character assasination on this site and the shills would come to her defense. Like Loomer's IDF.

She's making $$. That's all. She knows beta virgin fucks on Pol will follow her.

Why the fuck is this cam whore here every day?

thats not a pol lingo retard. saying shit like based or unironically is

yea that is why the majority of the right wing movement is filled with men

She's a roastie trying to collect MAGA beta bux

>you're not actually speaking in pol lingo irl... are you ?

No, but I've spent so much time here my thoughts are in greentext, ironic t. _____ shitposting and false-flagging wojaks. Sometimes I struggle forming a normie-tier sentence.

i really doubt her main source of income is that site. she prob only get 1000$/month from the finn and thats it

YouTube + donations and fame.

I would lick her pussy, yes I would!

Shoot yourself in the head streetshitter. I'm not even going to bother arguing against you because you're lower than a monkey. Just remove yourself from the genepool.

Depends. I use Sup Forums lingo if I want to make someone laugh, because it sounds completely random and incendiary before they process it.

>Finland
Who?

youre thinking in false flagging wojaks ?

why do popular male voices hide their faces while their supposed female counterparts dive right in?
noggin joggin
anyone who falls for any of these broads never stood for a damned thing in the first place.

Opportunist shapeshifter, exploiting a niche of retards. see: Cernovich, RINO hack turned 'America First' wall banger Hannity, Drudge blatantly sucking Ivanka/Kushner's cock

When ecelebs use terms frequently like redpill, blackpill, etc it gets kind of cringy.

I think the key is to use them lightly. If you overuse them it seems forced and inorganic

>tfw no qt 3.14 lauren gf to make aryan babbies with

Do you never sleep?

also Laura Ingham, who says her new Fox show is for fly over folks, "real Americans" ... that fake cunt went to ivy league Dartmouth, wasp haven Virginia Law, and lives in Manhattan/DC. lol

Cernovich doesn't like Lauren retard

Like who?

how many actual followers does she have ? id guess less than 5k

>She hard can form a sentence without a pol/Sup Forums word such a literally, unironically, autistic screeching, etc.

this is just undeniable proof of how much she must love us :333.

let's just guide her with our love, Sup Forums.

She's trying to appeal to her target audience. She is a businesswoman more than anything, besides a charlatan and a hack.

they're ALL opportunists. they're in petty beefs because they're all unemployed losers desperate for attention and $ and know the niche of gullible retards to exploit is only so big

Hundreds of thousands

1) They're not unemployed 2) If someone gets money from telling a million people that women should not be sluts and that they're happier at home and that white ethnic replacement is wrong then I don't care. That person deserves money 100x more than anyone who works in Hollywood.

marketing 101. she's a monumental attention whore. that's why.

>Finshill

Is Lauren Southern actually redpilled on the JQ or is she just another opportunist whose looking to make money by appealing to a counter culture?

this. they are vultures trying to make a quick buck off a political movement.

Impossible to tell. She is close friends with Faith Goldy who seems to be redpilled on everything.

Because she’s a 4channer with a big audience. She uses our slang because this bitch has been lurking for quite a long time: wow what a crazy thing that people who follow Sup Forums develop our language. Why are you so autismic when it comes to women you faggot? Why don’t you rail on all youtubers that talk Sup Forums shit you fucking idiot

leafs mimic what humans do in order to blend in. this one isnt very good at it.

this. completely doing it for the fame.

>shit like based or unironically
that's not pol lingo either you fucking mongoloid, those are everyday normie words

>8ch image name

Every mouthbreather on that cancerous board needs to be executed for the sake of eugenics. Stupid cunts.

I was waiting for you to show up.

>Faith Goldy who seems to be redpilled on everything.

Faith is all over the place with her beliefs. She still defends Ezra and Israel but is now trying to appeal more to the ethno-nationalist crowd. Lauren seems more like an opportunist to me that's just trying to make a quick buck by saying what we all want to hear regarding traditional gender roles and culture.

>ywn lay her down in the huwheat fields and breed her a litter of white children
Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU

cuz POLL is, like, the cool place where all the popular kids, like, hang out.

i always thought she was on the highway to hagsville

she actually revealed that she was engaged at 19 but broke it off after her mother fell ill, Faith became her caretaker until she died several years later. She’s now engaged again however

>She still defends Ezra and Israel
She cares about Middle Eastern Christians because she is genuinely religious. She has gone more anti-Israel since getting fired and she was just on Allsup and Fuentes' podcast and was making "goy" jokes along with them.

I'll use Sup Forums lingo once in a blue moon

>PIC RELATED

>she was just on Allsup and Fuentes' podcast and was making "goy" jokes along with them.

So she's gone full on alt-right now? Is she trying to make Canada into an ethnostate or is she solely focused on the US now?

really? goy jokes? after telling david duke to "fuck off racist" she becomes a goyspouting enthonationalist? its a little bandwagony i wonder whats really going on.

She's more along the lines of Fuentes and Allsup in that she wants to retain a white supermajority in Canada and US and is more practical. Although the way she was speaking it sounded like Canada is almost a lost cause on that front.

I say nigger constantly, is that Sup Forums lingo?

Listen to the latest Nationalist Review and judge for yourself.

twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/924366702665596929

his did you manage to get this ?

>people still like this degenerate whore
youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU REALIZE

I unironically believe this is Lauren with a proxy.

Post feet with a timestamp finnfag or GTFO.

pol realizing its culture has been appropriated lmfao

I am convinced that most of these threads are made by her or some beta orbiters who she convinces to shill for her on Sup Forums

Why do you have spaces before a question mark like your native tongue is Chinese?

twitter.com/YourAnonCentral/status/922978888740990977

I'm not going to risk doxxing myself for some fucking Pajeet

politics has turned into reality television. get some ass and fight to the death, fags.

we need to suggest to hiroshimoot to ban the 24/7 LIDF Finnshill defense squad, fuck these e-celebs and their white knights.

time to plant some brown seeds

Most of these threads are made by ZOG shills and their useful idiots who have been duped into acting against their own interests.

why haven't you posted your feet yet lauren?

its just her throwing ad hom and cerno acting like hes some kind of kahid... the usual

at least it how i feel it

Her ovaries are screaming at her. She's found a group of people (Sup Forums) where there's very little sexual competition from other women. Other women her attractiveness level. So she's pretending to be into politics and jewish conspiracies in the hopes that many males will be turned on and willing to mate with her. She would be happy with a line of neckbeards around the block, waiting for each one to prematurely bust in her slam hole. They each waddle up, nervously unbuckle their W 58 belt and pants, and display their turgid 3" member to her. She gasps in excitement as he struggles to find the right hole, awkwardly shifting around his belly fat to grab his little white penis. Once he finds the wet warm hole she moans and he breathlessly, sweatily pumps twice and fills her with clumpy, inert jizz due to years of poor exercise and consumption of junk food. He then waddles away happily, panting and high-fiving his bros. They praise him as chad and she is content. Then the next one comes to bat...

>we need to stop these goys from exposing ZOG lies

Fuck off Rabbi

The Finn shill is actually making "man up" posts now? I always knew you were a femishit.

kek

Because MGTOW is the way to save the white race. Kill yourself you worthless piece of garbage.

if i was lauren, id be too busy putting anything that remontely ressemble a phallus in my pussy to shitpost on pol

No, nothing offensive like that, it's more like;

"hey you left your pizza themed handkerchief on the counter. Do you want me to mail it to you?"

"I will heat up the pool and the children will be here so there will be entertainment for you"

"we just had a great party yesterday, ordered pizza for $65,000 and had a good ole time in the killroom"

You know, just regular stuff being spoken by regular people about regular things.

>everyone that disagrees with lauren is a jew
Fuck off you low t. orbiter faggot, stop shitting up the board.

I t certainly attracts a lot of retards. Ever since the fucking zimmerman trial...it was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

>Finnshill
>Moarpheus
>Norwegian Archiver
Am I missing any of the other Sup Forums celebrities?

JIDF!!

Being a gullible useful idiot for jews is even worse than just being a jew. Shame on you.

Her whole gimmick is to make money of Sup Forumsfags. She probably has begun to believe the shit she says and can sell it. She's looking to be the next Tomi Lahren. And by that I mean her paychecks.

How fucking dumb are you guys?

Suck a thousand and one dicks you feminist faggot.

That's the Pedosta's

Laura Southern is a black-eyed jew mongrel who sucks brown dick.

Baing a useful idiot for Lauren is sadder than being a useful idiot for the jews, at least you get shekels for being a good goy KYS.

>the most average looking woman with copious amounts of makeup who posts about herself to a bunch of virgins while being mildly retarded the thread
TMALWWCAOMWPAHTABOVWBMRTT

Why do threads like this stay up? Are you people not reporting them?