Phil Murphy Pedophile for Governor

I cannot risk exposing who I am for fear of myself and others being killed. But if you look into this sick fuck you will quickly find very obvious shit and links to certain rings that have already been discussed here.

When the atmosphere is right I will release documents that will expose the sick fuck and create a domino effect exposing others as well. Until then Godspeed, the lives of children are at stake

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/politics/phil-murphy-getting-help-from-clintons-in-nj-governors-campaign/2561210/
2ndfloor.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's got that pedo sick fuck look.

russian

Start looking into his activities with "troubled" teens and soccer

Hey dude, I live in Jersey. Release all the info you have now before the election. Don't be a pussy.

bump
stay energetic

>When the atmosphere is right I will release documents
Winter is coming. It's only going to get colder. Release the documents now.

3/10

If I release it now it could very easily trace back to certain people. I need there to already be suspicion even if in the form of "conspiracy theories" to release the intel safely. So start digging it won't be hard to find some of his dirt

First thing I noticed

It's not just my life at risk here, do what you guys do best and you will have more than just one sick fuck behind bars.

Just because people aren't responding doesn't mean this is being ignored. That said, you need to appeal to the people of this board. Ordering people around doesn't help. They also thrive on bread crumbs. You need to trace out a thing or two to wet their appetites. Photos help, names or locations. You also have to repost a few times. Try different times of day to get different audiences. Good luck faggot.

Give us a hint instead of saying 'Google it' you faggot or we'll just assume you're looking for a personal army

Is it the people, or the institutions he is associated with? What decade should we start with?

If you give this info I'll make a weekly shill thread as I'm a Jerseyfag

Do you know how to use encryption software or the deep web browser thing? I don't, but you should probably use that for posting.

>Jersey

So New Yorks trash can...

Oh, I didn't see you post this. Thanks, that might be enough. I'll make weekly shill thread now.

abc7ny.com/politics/phil-murphy-getting-help-from-clintons-in-nj-governors-campaign/2561210/

>a clinton double endorsement

>Lives of children are at stake
>When the time is right I wil-
kill YOURSELF OP NOW
I sincerely hope your time wasted gets kids raped for not "releasing" the documents in time

There will be casualties no matter how or when I act, all I can do is hope to minimize the damage.

2ndfloor.org