GIVE ME MY FOOD STAMPS

well, Sup Forums, do you just expect him to starve?

youtube.com/watch?v=QTzXdvg3Enc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I was recently fired
>don't have enough money for my rent anymore or even food, eating about 2 eggs per day and some tapwater, trying to use no gas or electricity while at home applying for jobs
>still hate freeloaders and conservative as hell
I didn't get unemployment either. I'm not sure what to do but I have no choice but to keep looking for a job.

what did you do before?

I was an actuarial analyst. My office branch basically ran out of projects that I was qualified to work on and they told me that they didn't foresee enough work coming in for my salary to be justified anymore so I was being let go.

good luck, user. construction is always open

Strap your boots on and go looking for construction or maintenance work. It's no cushy desk job, but it pays bills and you can train into a real job in the trades.

Is it? Seriously, do you have a recommendation for applying for a construction job? I mean should I apply online and maybe follow up with an email?

There are options, I guess, for me to find a minimum wage job or something that doesn't pay quite as well, but I am still at the point of trying to find a "career job" and worried that if I get a minimum wage job, it will take away all the time I would be using finding a "career job." At some point though I have to give in to it though.

I wasn't expecting the video to be this funny

Oddly enough I bet I love working with my hands, seeing my progress, and all that. I'm good at that stuff.

But coming from a nice ivy league school, money poured into getting actuarial certifications, and a cushy desk job for a while I'm worried that once I go down that path, everything else will have been a waste. Even though I know I would be happier that way despite a little less pay.

Be an illegal spic. Don't not be an illegal spic.

>black
>autistic
>poor

Thanks OP. I was feeling a bit down but this picked me right up again, because at least I don't have those problems.

call a construction company and ask if they're hiring. if they are, simply show up on time and don't be an idiot

it's not pretty work but an intelligent, dependable, and hard working man will always have a job. You usually get people with two of those traits, but never all three. if you can be that guy for a company they will bend over backwards to keep you

Get welfare you idiot.

Yeah...
I'm basically white (mother's roots go back to Britain and Poland I think, father's are Italian I think). But oddly enough, or perhaps not, when I applied for jobs at a certain giant tech company they told me that they had no positions and recently laid off 30 people in the department I wanted. They my father mentioned I was part Native American (really small part, like a fuckton of white people are) and they said "Really?? Apply right away and include the fact that you're native american in your resume or cover letter. We can probably get you a position if that's true!"

My father was taken aback and it's a little disappointing to hear, but if that's the only way to get in, I'll apply and see what happens I guess.

I am that guy. I'm going to try just a little harder and longer to get an actuarial position again, since it's my ideal job and one I've worked for years for, but I will seriously keep that advice in mind. Thank you. It might save me some day soon.
I applied. I just barely didn't qualify.

>give me free shit!

Happy to see youtube is still somewhat aware

Don't feed the niggers, seriously.

Let them starve if they don't want to work.

i unironically based my 2016 election predictions off of youtube comments and it worked

As liberal as twitter and facebook always were, youtube mostly seemed weirdly conservative.

yo just give him his food stamps lads or are you some sort of racist bigots?

You're a bullshit liar. None of that ever happened.

This seems like parody

maybe you should start your job search by taking that boot out of your mouth

>I wanna call that number and talk to a human bean
He fucking said it!!!

MY ebt my ebt

forgot link
youtu.be/o64Fz-KW1Dk