>best theme song
>best voice
>best servant
>servant has best voice
Too best.

Which one was her theme song again?

youtube.com/watch?v=jRgf4Hsf6r4

The one who lived.

Oh. I thought she had one of the EDs/Ops as a theme. Only remember those.

Which gatari would you fug?

Hitei or the slutty ninjaish thing.

togame or short hair hitei, is she no pan like togame?

The best girl

wrong

She didn't care who won.

remind me why best girl following him in the end?

I think most of her motivation can be boiled down to "didn't have anything better to do with all her time and money"

Ichika is literally the biggest chad around, why wouldn't she?

Ok, seriously, what happened to this girl (?)? She died ir was just knocked out?

Knocked out, but she might have died when the whole fucking building collapsed on top of her

I tried watching this piece of shit, didn't get past the first episode.
Do they ever stop talking?
Also, the humor is shit, the artstyle is "oh so unique", the voice actors are shit.
Why do you watch this piece of shit, anons?

Togame. Hitei a shit.

Back to

>le ebin "back to X" meme
Fuck off, just cause I didn't like literal garbage like yourself doesn't make me less of an Sup Forumsutist than you.

True end.

back to

Togame is cute as fuck, you have to be gay to prefer Hitei

At least one man with taste

This here is a scary monster. Do not fap.

The characters are likeable, the plot of each episode is well done, and having the show last 45m+ helps in this, even though I personally dislike the main plot.

Which one was more evil?

Togame easily.
Her goals were essentially kill everybody while Hitei just didn't care and Emonzaemon ran around fucking shit up in her name.

the hot one

I think the Japanese wikipedia of Katanagatari mentions that she survives.

Pure sex.

Left

>HIKEKEKEK KEKKEK!

>that sexy as fuck hair
>she cuts it

NISIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First post always best.

Her long hair is super sexy, but her short hair is so god damned cute with her new persona. It was the same way for both heroines.

Is true that, deep inside, she liked Togame? She did an obvious "i am lying"'s gesture when asked.

>katanagarbage
Neither.

hitei or Togame?

Yes, she sorely liked associating with her. Fate cast them as rivals, but she still ended up mourning her. She signals her regret that her death is sealed by Emonzaemon overhearing her true identity. If Togame had managed to escape the sword plot by overcoming her past, Hitei would have welcomed it. After the sword plot they would have been free of conflicting motives, Hitei stops giving a fuck because she's no longer under the burden of destiny.

Is she supposed to be white or Japanese?

She even won, best girl.

I want them to double team me.

She could be mistaken for a shouta in the pic you posted. Hitei is unarguably more feminine.

Did she and Emonzaemon ever fug?

>plot of each episode is well done
Yeah sure, but...

Each episode lasts far too long for it's own good. All of the talking made everything a chore to get through.

I actually didn't have an issue with the main plot. It was the goddamn talking I had an issue with, and this is from someone who has no issue with characters running their mouths in other works (LotgH, Mononoke, Ghost int the Shell).

Togame all day