Indo-European Masterrace

Areas shaded indicate where we can find people with whom miscegenation is not a crime.
>No Pocahontas Niggers
>No Rice Niggers
>Mudslime Sand Niggers
>No Actual Niggers

Damn it, *No Mudslime Sand Niggers

Also No Kikes

Bump

What's wrong with apartheid?

Indo European pride worldwide

Meh, the number of Indians are classifiable as very Proto indo European aryans is very low m8

But they do exist

Based Armenia

Pretty sure Pakis, Afghans and Iranians are mudslime sandniggers.

You mix with them as salvation. Lets say we have a dude who's 40% Indo-aryan, 30% Dravidian and 30% Semite. By including them in the Masterrace, you'll progressively breed back to >90% actual masterace within 2 generations.

Linguistically speaking pakis and Iranians are Belong to the same linguistic family as euros, aka the aryan or Proto Indo European family. Genetically speaking though they are more closely related to other MENA groups.

Seems reasonable, DNA is similar and wont fuck you up with weird deformations and diseases.

Doesn't matter what their origin is, doesn't matter what their features are like or what their language is, their sandniggers, and mudslimes.

Armenia will be the last stronghold during the Muslim takeover.

They way they fucked up the Azeris is hilarious.

Not if Azervagina takes over.

But why would they be in the same language group? Because historically they shared language, and if they once shared language, they were once the same people.

Op is some brown subhuman guaranteed

Or hes got the poo fever

why is romania all latin and shit

did the roman empire even go that far north

They used it to stage naval attacks on Constantinople

You mean like before it was constantinople or after

Trajan and Dacia.

Are you saying you'd pass, cuz I'd Smash...

uhh... During?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

ITS A LANGUAGE FAMILY

>india
POO

>middle east
So the refugees and migrants?

Yeah nah. Fuck off with your pseudoscience bullshit.

>pseudoscience
retard

>aryan or Proto Indo European
wrong try again. The term you're looking for is Indo-Iranian.

What's going on here?
Muslims shouldn't be allowed in this thread desu. I'm ok with jews and christians.

>jews

infidel

>complains about pseudo-science
>by posting autistic memes

Jews are unironically our best ally. lmao

Wtf, pls explain how? Are you blue pilled or based?

Israel = RWDS
Don't get fooled by jews who live in the US and Europe.
Israelis are 1488.
I know this is an ironic re.d.dit maymay but it is true. The world's powerful country bends over to them. lmao how much more based can your country could be?
Did I mention we were the first country to recognize the state of Israel in all of Asia? That might not mean much because we were/are poor but Judiasm is something which never had problem with Hinduism. Everything is related, sorry if I am failing to related them but yeah, people, religion, state, we support them 100%.

pretty that

Hmmmm I wonder if the Eternal Poo could be behind this post

Bump